Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Done @V10lator I hope the reports help. If you need to do more tests, let me know.

Please don't forget to answer about how to delete the downloaded (but not installed) content

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Rgorgory Thanks, you got a reply. :)

And to say what I already told you on Discord, just so others with the same question know the reply:
No, currently there's no easy way to delete files from usb:/install (or mlc:/install - to other people who read this: Yes, we plan to make NAND downloads reality before christmas. !!! No promises !!! but so far beta rounds are golden). By entering data management in the Wii Us system settings it should ask you to delete junk through (this will delete the whole folder) and there's FTPiiU Everywhere.

Jamesyuan

Trophies
XP
Country
China
When this error comes from content purchased and downloaded through the eShop contact Nintentendo. Anyway, I guess you mean from the NUS through NUSspli? If so: You need a CFW:

//EDIT: Before you ask: No, you can't install Haxchi into a DS game fom NUSspli. The DS game has to be purchased and downloaded through the eShop. Use Mocha in case you don't want to purchase anything through the eShop.
I am so happy to get your reply sincerely. I am sorry that didn't describe all the details, my English is poor and I will try my best to tell everything to you. Actually, My wiiU had installed Haxchi CFW and I use it to run the Homebrew Launcher to download games through the Nusspli plugin, and I successfully downloaded and installed some games before likes“Mario Bro 3”( A small games) by Nusspli. But one day I was downloading a big wiiU games (through the Nusspli plugin) and the wiiU console shut down by an accident (It’s my falut). After that, it seems everything is OK when I entry my Haxchi CFW, I can play games and run the Homebrew Launcher to use all the plugin except for Nusspli …

When I downloaded games once again from the Nusspli, No matter what I updated and reinstalled the Nusspli plugin, An error message that" Eshop require Sig Patch" just showed up, and can not install games anymore. And I try to reinstall the game which is “Mario Bro 3” I installed through Nusspli successfully before for an experiment, sadly the red screen (warnning message) still shows up…

I really don’t know how to fix this error (It’s my mistake cause this issue), now I can only install games by the Wup Installer, and that ‘s very inconvenient.

Do I still have a chance to restore my WiiU system to run Nusspli correctly?

Last edited by Jamesyuan,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I messed up my Nusspli. I updated to 1.60 using the HBL app, now it doesn't work HBL nor Channel. It crashes right up. I had a downloaded game pending to install to USB. Is there a way for me to reset everything nusspli related?

Edit: I got it to work somehow. It may be wifi related?

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Channel version is a known issue I'm trying to fix while we speak. No idea why HBL didn't want to work through.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Channel version is a known issue I'm trying to fix while we speak. No idea why HBL didn't want to work through.
Oh good luck then. HBL one felt like it just was polling wifi connection on startup and just didn't make it on human patience timespan. I changed my network settings and just started rolling again. I downgraded the version for the moment.

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Urbanshadow Channel should work again with v1.61. HBL is still weird through as network initialisation is the same with each homebrew (the SDK does it, not the programmer of the homebrew). Please tell me if you're able to recreate this so we could debug it together.

Jjsphlt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Perhaps a silly question, but does the NUS contain everything from the Wii Shop Channel, or is it specific to Wii U?

Also, @V10lator have been using this lots recently. All updates have been seamless and no more freezing on splash screens. A truly wonderful application, thank you again for taking the time to make and maintain it!

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
@Urbanshadow Channel should work again with v1.61. HBL is still weird through as network initialisation is the same with each homebrew (the SDK does it, not the programmer of the homebrew). Please tell me if you're able to recreate this so we could debug it together.

It's mostly hit or miss so I do not find myself confident to do proper debugging. It might just be my network/router wireless coverage or general em noise breaking network init but sure if you or your team has confirmed something fishy around there on your end we can check. I'll try installing 1.61 through WUP and check if its fixed on my side.

EDIT: Yeah the channel started working again. Thank you for the quick fix.

More info about my setup: I am using cfg payload to piggyback mocha directly to Indexiine. Almost everytime I am quick menuing to Indexiine right away so I land in a Mocha'd Menu. I use HBL channel (2.1) from there.

In that specific scenario, Nand Dumper doesn't work (crashes). I am still figuring that part out. My current hypothesis is the ios reload after the Mocha execution is disturbing nand dumper somehow. I should switch to haxchi or something a bit more stable...

EDIT2: Confirmed. My Wii U unit does not really like to do the ios reload. The network stack just crashes and cannot connect anymore. That's what was going on with nusspli HBL. On 1.61 it complained about not being able to init the curl connection. It is suboptimal but letting Indexiine launch HBL 1.4 (elf version), launching Mocha (without ios reload) and exiting HBL through the Mii App keeps the network stack working. From there I can use Nusspli channel or HBL 2.1 channel. Go figure.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Long Time no see......

@V10lator
Awesome Progress,my Friend,Congratulations,really outstanding Work on the UI.👌

Today I dusted my Wii U and tried the latest Version 1.70 HBL Version.
I have a new Internet Connection since Summer (100 MBit).

The WiFi Connection is unfortunately not really better - maximum Speed of 12 - 13 Mbit/sec or 1.7 MB/sec.
I will try a Cable Connection to the Router Modem too in the next Time to see if it is better.

Thank you for your awesome Tool and your Progress.💖👌

Last edited by Alexander1970,

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
12 - 13 Mbit/sec or 1.7 MB/sec.
I know that's not what you want to hear but Wii Us network is weak. With a LAN adapter you are able to reach about 2x that speed but... What you're reaching via WiFi is all other than bad. NUSspli does a ton of things to assure you get the maximum out of the hardware. Just take a stopwatch and download the same game with eShop and NUSspli. You might be impressed by the result... And we're none stop working to better download performance...

Reactions: Alexander1970

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Crashes my Wii U every time I try and press Y to search, is there something I'm missing?
Input handling has been reworked a lot lately, so bugs are to be expected. Please Report them at GitHub but keep in mind that I won't be able to fix them before next year (am travelling right now. v1.70 has been released right before I left my home door)

Reactions: grimson

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I know that's not what you want to hear but Wii Us network is weak. With a LAN adapter you are able to reach about 2x that speed but... What you're reaching via WiFi is all other than bad. NUSspli does a ton of things to assure you get the maximum out of the hardware. Just take a stopwatch and download the same game with eShop and NUSspli. You might be impressed by the result... And we're none stop working to better download performance...
Oh,I am sorry,I did not aware of the final Status from the WiFi Feature.
No Problem,I have an LAN to USB Adapter and will try it too of course.

As I said above,your awesome Progress to the UI and the great "Features" makes it now an really good Alternative to the PC Solution with the USB Helper.

Really good work and thank you.👌

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hello everyone
What does Title.tmd not found means?
I downloaded SMB3 (NES) on USB, and that error (red screen) appears just before installing
I am running Lastest version of Haxchi
Latest version of Nusspli (either channel and homebrew app)
Latest version of Homebrew launcher channel

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Error in Aroma: couldn't load config file. GOODBYE! then redirects to the wii u menu

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Error in Aroma: couldn't load config file. GOODBYE! then redirects to the wii u menu
Nope. No error here. Works fine with Tiramisu.

Attachments

• IMG_20220101_115557.jpg
    IMG_20220101_115557.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: Alexander1970

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello everyone
What does Title.tmd not found means?
I downloaded SMB3 (NES) on USB, and that error (red screen) appears just before installing
I am running Lastest version of Haxchi
Latest version of Nusspli (either channel and homebrew app)
Latest version of Homebrew launcher channel
It means you didn't downloads that title with NUSspli but from some obscure source which doesn't contain all files. Just redownload the title with NUSspli so it will download the title.tmd file directly from Nintendo.

No support for leaked stuff! Aroma is still unreleased! In case you mean Tiramisu: Check the write lock switch at your SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...