Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

Anikemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
And I need to execute the CFW before of execute this? I dont have coolboot and nothing installed on the HOME menu (nothing homebrew i mean)
Sorry for the questions but i dont want to brick my wiiu HAHAHAHAHA

dm123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Today I tried to download the title only at first step and wanted to installed the title manually later.
I downloaded the title to the usb, then want manually install it also to the usb.
Then I got the failure reported title.tmd not found. But I noticed the failure reports it can't found the title.tmd from mlc, not usb.(I checked everything were there under usb/install directroy)

Does download to USB and install to USB(from the same place) not supported?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Today I tried to download the title only at first step and wanted to installed the title manually later.
I downloaded the title to the usb, then want manually install it also to the usb.
Then I got the failure reported title.tmd not found. But I noticed the failure reports it can't found the title.tmd from mlc, not usb.(I checked everything were there under usb/install directroy)

Does download to USB and install to USB(from the same place) not supported?
This bug was just fixed about two hours ago, it should work if you update.

ukigh4ie

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi @V10lator

According to Maschell's posting, the HBL should be started via the MiiMaker when using Tiramisu. However, this leads to the error "Internal error installing .... Your Homebrew Launcher Channel is probably outdated!" in NUSspli when installing from sd:/install to USB (v1.72 HBL version).

Tiramisu installs and runs HBL 1.5 while the HBL Forwarder from the System Menu starts HBL 2.1. The later works.

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
No, I only used Nusspli downloaded to USB to install on USB

On that HDD i have content installed with WiiU USB Helper + WUP Installer

Never from an unknown source.

Edit: thanks for the quick reply, btw

I tried with Haxchi CFW & Nusspli 1.69 (HBL, Debug, Channel) - Didn't work
I tried with Webhack + Mocha CFW & Nusspli 1.69 (HBL, Debug, Channel) - Didn't work
Always download successful, but it get stuck in Installation
I gave up for few weeks..
I tried today with Tiramisu + Nusspli v1.75 finally has it working. 👌

Last edited by ArgoRV,

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wondering that what is fixed in 1.75
Just small things, some of them fixing a few potential bugs: https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/commits/v1.75
Most important for the user is probably "Reorder loading a bit" as this moves initialisation of none-gamepad controllers from late in the boot process to before graphics. This is to ensure you're able to use none-gamepad controllers on the red screen of dead caused by early boot errors (like the famous "Couldn't load config file!" caused by no config file beeing present on a writelocked SD card).

//EDIT:
I gave up for few weeks..
I tried today with Tiramisu + Nusspli v1.75 finally has it working. 👌
We had a bug installing predownloaded content from USB. This had been fixed in v1.73... 🙈

//EDIT: But yea, Tiramisu + NUSspli is a killer combination. ;)

IMG_20220112_115415.jpg

//EDIT²: To be more serious: NUSspli should run faster and more stable on Tiramisu than on any other CFW and I highly suggest everyone to switch to Tiramisu for best support.

Last edited by V10lator,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just small things, some of them fixing a few potential bugs: https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/commits/v1.75
Most important for the user is probably "Reorder loading a bit" as this moves initialisation of none-gamepad controllers from late in the boot process to before graphics. This is to ensure you're able to use none-gamepad controllers on the red screen of dead caused by early boot errors (like the famous "Couldn't load config file!" caused by no config file beeing present on a writelocked SD card).

//EDIT:

We had a bug installing predownloaded content from USB. This had been fixed in v1.73... 🙈

//EDIT: But yea, Tiramisu + NUSspli is a killer combination. ;)

IMG_20220112_115415.jpg

//EDIT²: To be more serious: NUSspli should run faster and more stable on Tiramisu than on any other CFW and I highly suggest everyone to switch to Tiramisu for best support.
Finally something with the write protection on sd cards

ukigh4ie

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NUSspli enables direct downloading from the Nintendo CDN to the console, compared to similar solutions. In view of this, Nintendo could feel pressured, similar to FreeShop on the 3DS, to make the download from the CDN dependent on the transmission of a valid eshop ticket in the header in future.

What do you think? Real scenario or not?

ThatFinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Is there a way to change the icon of the Channel? When I replace the icon, bootTv, bootDrc and then try to launch it, it says: "No support for rebrands, use original NUSspli!"
EDIT: I already tried to clone the repository and build it like it is documented on the github page, but it didn't work (Yes, I installed all the librarys that are needed)
STNA1Pe.jpg

Last edited by ThatFinn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-