Gaming #NUKE - Cooking Mama (Europe)

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And as I said, this is not the first time Wiierd do this...

Why u got so much against wiierd?
What u mean with not the first time they do this ? You ain't even sure they patched it and you are sayin its not the first time, i seriously hope someone get us some proof so some ppl can stfu and atleast respect them for what they're doing.
I no fan or something like that but i atleast respect them for what they do, and its, yes, a bit confused with this rls but i dont believe they would make a NTSC-->PAL patched rls, that would be just so lame, first of all, seconds, why would they even want to get creds for something like that ??!?!?...but as i said before, hope they come out with something soon so we get updated of whats going on...

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
I was going to burn and test last night to put everyone out of their miseries, it might also just be laziness on the behalf of the Manufacturers too, to release an english only version in Europe. I will test it tonight then and let you know if this really is the USA one or not.

:-)

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Montana... before speaking of respect, learn to respect. In two posts, you must admit you are quite insulting me each time.

I am not the only one to critisize this release, just learn to read, other did on this topic.

Next point : Dragon Ball Z tenkaichi 2 PAL release, on the gbatemp list, is also from wiierd, and also a fake : NTSC TO PAL.

How do I know ? Uncontrary to you, who speak withouth trying, i have both original iso (from my own copy... yeah, there are people here buying games... incredible, uh ?) and the wiierd iso of Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 2. As i already said : PAL ISOS MUST HAVE 50Hz. If not this is fake. Nintendo would not allow an european release without 50hz...

For Cooking Mama, i am not sure, i have not the original game. And I did not try myself, but i was reported that the wiierd release need the wii to be put in english and displayed automatically in 60hz, which is a proof...

Why releasing Cooking mama now ? Cause it s not in store ! It s quite possible to think that wiierd did this to show people they are able to release a game before its official european release...

Montana, have a look there : http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php/Wii_Regi...patibility_List
You ll see by yourself : the release 125, from syndicate, works with region patcher from NTSC to PAL... and look the comment !!! : must switch the language of the wii to english

What a COINCIDENCE !!! Same for this WIIERD FAKE PAL RELEASE !

time to apologize .. no ?

Edit : i need to add something : I do not have anything against wiierd, i do not care who release what... on the condition that they do honnest report. This is a second time i see them releasing just patched iso... it s a shame that s all.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The godfather game ripped be WIIERD was also a fake PAL RELEASE. They do it so it looks like they've released the game a few days before release date. They do also release proper PAL games. I've nothing against them, but with this release it should have been a proper PAL release because the USA firmware update is on the disc.

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, this is dangerous for non updated wii.

I hope montana, you see the point now. Wiierd is playing a dangerous game...

Seems like there is some evidence from wiierds side. about the rumours.
evidence of NOT preing fake shit..

And....sorry for being so rude before, but feeling bad for them when ppl accuse for them shit without REAL info.

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any more fake PAL releases going around? Am I right saying that so far the possible (likely) fakes are:

Cooking Mama (WiiERD)
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (WiiERD)
DBZ Tenkaichi 2 (WiiERD)
GodFather (WiiERD)

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any more fake PAL releases going around? Am I right saying that so far the possible (likely) fakes are:

Cooking Mama (WiiERD)
DBZ Tenkaichi 2 (WiiERD)
GodFather (WiiERD)

LOL WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THIS SHIT FOR WIIERD COMMIN FROM ? HAHA?
Why u even say these rls'es are fake?
Cuz you didnt get them to work ? lol...
Please read this : http://www.scenereleases.com/group/WiiERD/
Seems like they pred a proof about everyones bullshit..ow
wtf.gif

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country

Cooking Mama (WiiERD)
DBZ Tenkaichi 2 (WiiERD)
GodFather (WiiERD)

wtf.gif

You want to post what that says here? I don't have an account.

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cooking Mama (WiiERD)
DBZ Tenkaichi 2 (WiiERD)
GodFather (WiiERD)

wtf.gif

You want to post what that says here? I don't have an account.

"Well
Here is the prove

We also wanted to do bust a move but corona just pred it ( good from them)
We also have an other game which is giving rip problems. ( yes we
It's a nice one.
But hey we lie right?
We actually got cooking mama friday. But had no time to rip.
We have to much to loose and well tbh in people act like this we don't care anymore.

Some group may actually have pretail.

Godfather was pred BEFORE a us release was out can't be a convert.
Dragon ball z was also pre retail we can't help it uk release are bad Concerning multi languages.

We actually hope the rest of eu got a multi release because else waiting so long for it just plain sucks.

anyway I end see the prove. Life with some groups doing preretail and leave us alone.

We might just do our nice suprise in few 1 or 2 weeks it starts with Ma.. but then again . We are cheaters any how.
We convert all the time oh wait. It will be first released in eu. Oh then you took it from the developer in us.
Euhm yeah right
wink.gif

bye
"

Also including 4 pictures where they're showing they own Bust a move and Cooking Mama games!! so pls, stfu with ya'll FAKE RELEASE shit...Thanks

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
hi all,

Following this site for a long time now but imo i had to react.
There is something fuzy about those discs/dumps

The godfather game ripped be WIIERD was also a fake PAL RELEASE.  They do it so it looks like they've released the game a few days before release date.  They do also release proper PAL games.  I've nothing against them, but with this release it should have been a proper PAL release because the USA firmware update is on the disc.
I don't want to be rude but here i have a modded wii with wiikey, changed language to all possible options, not updated what so ever (no wifi here) but there ISN'T ANY UPDATE on the disc! Original and Wiierd one.
So was wondering how you figured that out?

Info for cookingmama.iso:

Gamecode: RCCE
Console-ID:  R (Wii)
Gamecode:    CC (unknown)
Countrycode: E (NTSC/USA)
Makercode:    5G (Hudson)
unk_18:       0x5d1c9ea3
Gamename:     Cooking Mama

Number of Partitions:     2
Partition-Info Offset:    0x00040020

Partition #0: Offset 0x00050000 Type: 1 (unknown)
Partition #1: Offset 0x0f800000 Type: 0 (game boot)

I don't think the publisher name is in there. Anyway, it requires the console to be set to english, and that's enough proof of a fake for me. I've never seen a PAL release, not even a single-language one, that would crash on another language setting.
Doesn't E stand for EUROPE ??

Btw how did you managed to create that info, havent found any tool that can create such data as show above.
I wanna try to get the data from the originals and the copy because i have most of them at least the PAL ones.
I wanna compare disc info with the ISO's so i can figure out what is going on.

Imo different country's get different copy's some are multi but some are english only.
And why is that?
That is what i wanna figure out alsoe the fact why it is possible that Nintendo does port a NTSC to PAL and release them in PAL regions
wink.gif

---> update

Ow and i managed to get a copy off there proof
wink.gif

[img=http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8863/scan0004hr4.th.jpg]

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Adgloride, for my part I give up.

Anyone is free to think what he wants, there s just a point : if you patch a ntsc game to european one, you will have this as you say :
And so what ? E for european, and USA ... meaning : NTSC to PAL that s all.

But do as you please, download every release those guyz gave thinking you have a PAL one... your choice.

But keep in mind that other release are around, giving real MULTI5 including english and 50HZ...

Lets talk about the game now, if you prefer...

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Adgloride, for my part I give up.

Anyone is free to think what he wants, there s just a point : if you patch a ntsc game to european one, you will have this as you say :
And so what ? E for european, and USA ... meaning : NTSC to PAL that s all.

But do as you please, download every release those guyz gave thinking you have a PAL one... your choice.

But keep in mind that other release are around, giving real MULTI5 including english and 50HZ...

Lets talk about the game now, if you prefer...
You know this is just b/s! If you played games on other consoles then wii you must know that not every PAL game is Multi5 or 4 or 3 or what ever, do your study before saying such stupid things!
Just a hint that not every PAL game is Multi5! or what so ever.
In europe there are many games that aren't multi but just english just do your research
Btw, i downloaded The Godfather from Wiierd and it says:

Info for wiierd-tgbe.iso:

Gamecode: RGFP
Console-ID: R (Wii)
Gamecode: GF (unknown)
Countrycode: P (PAL/Europe)
Makercode: 69 (Electronic Arts)
unk_18: 0x5d1c9ea3
Gamename: The Godfather® Blackhand Edition

Number of Partitions: 2
Partition-Info Offset: 0x00040020

Go figure
wink.gif

I think some is just jealous and is probably in a different group then wiierd
wink.gif

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am not part of anygroup,
I did not say anything about godfather.
Just about DBZ2... learn to read damn.

And of course, i spoke about 50hz, not about language, i know some games have only one language (there are just a few...). But you have no way to argue against my 50hz fact right ? Cause this is real, there s no way an european release can t be with this 50hz option... It s sad by the way... This 50hz is just a shame for Virtual Console for example ^^...

And please stop using "stupid" and other damaging words against me. I do not insult you...

Finally last point : as i said, i do not care, perhaps wiierd is innocent. But this is strange to see that many people telling, as i do, that some of their release are too strange...

Anyway speak about the game, noone will come with the true proof
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not part of anygroup,
I did not say anything about godfather.
Just about DBZ2... learn to read damn.

And of course, i spoke about 50hz, not about language, i know some games have only one language (there are just a few...). But you have no way to argue against my 50hz fact right ? Cause this is real, there s no way an european release can t be with this 50hz option... It s sad by the way... This 50hz is just a shame for Virtual Console for example ^^...

And please stop using "stupid" and other damaging words against me. I do not insult you...

Finally last point : as i said, i do not care, perhaps wiierd is innocent. But this is strange to see that many people telling, as i do, that some of their release are too strange...

Anyway speak about the game, noone will come with the true proofÂ
yaynds.gif
Â
yaynds.gif

did you read We.Proved.You.Wrong-WiiERD ??
Have a lookt at it please...

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Bullshit they got Mario Strikers early! If they really had it surely they'd put some evidence of them having a copy of the game.

They say they may give it to us in 1 week or 2...2 Weeks will be too late, We'll Get it some point around the 23rd

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hi all,

Following this site for a long time now but imo i had to react.
There is something fuzy about those discs/dumps

The godfather game ripped be WIIERD was also a fake PAL RELEASE.  They do it so it looks like they've released the game a few days before release date.  They do also release proper PAL games.  I've nothing against them, but with this release it should have been a proper PAL release because the USA firmware update is on the disc.
I don't want to be rude but here i have a modded wii with wiikey, changed language to all possible options, not updated what so ever (no wifi here) but there ISN'T ANY UPDATE on the disc! Original and Wiierd one.
So was wondering how you figured that out?

Info for cookingmama.iso:

Gamecode: RCCE
Console-ID:  R (Wii)
Gamecode:    CC (unknown)
Makercode:    5G (Hudson)
unk_18:       0x5d1c9ea3
Gamename:     Cooking Mama

Number of Partitions:     2
Partition-Info Offset:    0x00040020

I don't think the publisher name is in there. Anyway, it requires the console to be set to english, and that's enough proof of a fake for me. I've never seen a PAL release, not even a single-language one, that would crash on another language setting.
Doesn't E stand for EUROPE ??

Btw how did you managed to create that info, havent found any tool that can create such data as show above.
I wanna try to get the data from the originals and the copy because i have most of them at least the PAL ones.
I wanna compare disc info with the ISO's so i can figure out what is going on.

Imo different country's get different copy's some are multi but some are english only.
And why is that?
That is what i wanna figure out alsoe the fact why it is possible that Nintendo does port a NTSC to PAL and release them in PAL regions
wink.gif

---> update

Ow and i managed to get a copy off there proof
wink.gif

[img=http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8863/scan0004hr4.th.jpg]

E stands for "English - USA". P = PAL, can also be D = Deutsch, etc... That Wiierd release, and many more, is a patched ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.