Hacking NTR FW sproofing fails to download updates sysNAND?

Obi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
Hi

I have a New 3DS XL US 9.0, some clean legit games on sysNAND (MH4U, PKM, FE:A, M&L: Dream team...) and I'm currently using NTR 2.2 for firmware sproofing to access eshop and download game updates. All updates so far are downloadable, but 2 of my games refuse to download updates. I notice that those were 2 games that I installed cia updates before this FW Sproofing released and now, even I've deleted the cia updates, they still don't download. I think I've messed up with tickets in the NAND, if so, is there anyway to extract the NAND, change the ticket and reinject it again using GW menu so I can redownload these updates?

Thanks!

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How did you delete the updates?
I've found that the easiest way to delete any CIAs is to enter data management in sysNAND.

It won't remove the fake ticket from his nand.
His only option if to restore the nand backup he made before installing the cia updates. (if he made one, if not he's sol)

Reactions: Obi123

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

I have a New 3DS XL US 9.0, some clean legit games on sysNAND (MH4U, PKM, FE:A, M&L: Dream team...) and I'm currently using NTR 2.2 for firmware sproofing to access eshop and download game updates. All updates so far are downloadable, but 2 of my games refuse to download updates. I notice that those were 2 games that I installed cia updates before this FW Sproofing released and now, even I've deleted the cia updates, they still don't download. I think I've messed up with tickets in the NAND, if so, is there anyway to extract the NAND, change the ticket and reinject it again using GW menu so I can redownload these updates?

Thanks!

I see your problem. You have two choices :
-you continue to download CIA updates for these two games,
-you restore a prior NAND backup.
Your choice?

Obi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
Ok, so I heard that it's a tedious work editing the ticket.db, so I decided to reflash the NAND backuped before the cia installation. Then get back to eShop to download updates. It works like a charm now :D Thanks you guys for your time!!!

However, I don't know why my NTR is very unstable as sometimes it boots, sometimes it freezes at freeing memory stage, for svc failed to load or something...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok