Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks for the info :)
How do I install the NTR CFW 3.0? I do have CN cart.
copy the files to your SD, install bootNTR.cia and then you can boot into NTR mode from the homescreen

PS the Chinese website with cheat plugins is
http://www.speedfly.cn/

but its a bit unreliable, been down quite a few times i have checked, and most of the plugins are for the Chinese versions of games

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
it's seems NTR 3.0 gets unloaded when you enter the Camara or browser, it doesn't get unloaded on the settings but gets unloaded when you exit the settings with is always true to cfw

I was trying to get some screenshots of the 3ds browser when ntr doesn't load anymore

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is a pretty much an ARM11 based kernal CFW, couldn't we run it on 9.3-9.9? I read somewhere on another forum that someone said it's possible.

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Since this new plugin works like game trainer is it possible to make inf HP, inf PP and random wild pokemon encounter for pokemon xy and oras?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this new plugin works like game trainer is it possible to make inf HP, inf PP and random wild pokemon encounter for pokemon xy and oras?
To make inf HP/PP is something I'd pretty much say is possible. Not sure about encounter.
Of course, someone still has to make it, but that's its own issue.

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is a pretty much an ARM11 based kernal CFW, couldn't we run it on 9.3-9.9? I read somewhere on another forum that someone said it's possible.

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
The Chinese site for Cheat Plugins seems to be down... Is there another site that has some for US games?
You can use NTR Debugger to change individual RAM value and don't need any cheat plugin, just use command: write (address, (value), (pid value)).
Remember that address of NTR is ARCode + 14000000

Reactions: Zidapi

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what memory region is for Pokemon Y? I'm not sure I'm dumping and searching in the right one. I'd also like to convert codes from ARCode

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know what memory region is for Pokemon Y? I'm not sure I'm dumping and searching in the right one. I'd also like to convert codes from ARCode
C'mon, don't be so lazy. The formula for converting ARCodes to NTR is only two posts above yours.
You can use NTR Debugger to change individual RAM value and don't need any cheat plugin, just use command: write (address, (value), (pid value)).
Remember that address of NTR is ARCode + 14000000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)