Hacking NTFS not working but FAT32 yes?

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have 1 partition in FAT32 and 1 in NTFS, both are detected correctly. When I selected FAT32 it displayed SMG there correctly, but when I changed the file to the other partition and retried, on NTFS it says no games. Is there anything special I should do to get it working? Rename the folder "WBFS"? Or what?

Thanks!

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
I have 1 partition in FAT32 and 1 in NTFS, both are detected correctly. When I selected FAT32 it displayed SMG there correctly, but when I changed the file to the other partition and retried, on NTFS it says no games. Is there anything special I should do to get it working? Rename the folder "WBFS"? Or what?

Thanks!
err do you have a game on the NTFS partition? should use the same folder structure as you have on FAT32...

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
The game is under the /wbfs folder right?
Maybe check the case, I don't remember but maybe it matters and it has to be lower case /wbfs and not /WBFS...

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes it's in the WBFS folder, in upper case...

It's EXACTLY the same that in the FAT32 partition, but one gets detected and the other one doesnt...

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Fedex14 said:
Yes it's in the WBFS folder, in upper case...

It's EXACTLY the same that in the FAT32 partition, but one gets detected and the other one doesnt...
Can you try it in lower-case /wbfs and let me know if it helps?

SilverStar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure your NTFS partition is marked as "Active". Reconnect it to your computer, take a look with drive management, and set it to active. Then it'll work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...