Hacking NSMBW Mod ISO Builder v1.00

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a terrible time getting Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii to actually work on my Wii.

I'm giving NSMBW Mod ISO Builder 1.07 the 1.30 version of the rom hack from the official site and tried both the NSMBW's WBFS file my Wii uses, and the ISO as the base, and it doesn't work. It gets to the screen telling me to hold the controller sideways and to press 2, then it freezes my Wii. Any help?

Whether I used the ISO as base or the WBFS as base, the output was identical (matching checksums) so I'm not sure what else I should be doing to get this to work.

Please see my steps below.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 15.38.24 AnyDesk.png

Last edited by SonicRings,

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably not good that the XML file isn't found, that's pretty important
Oh, I just fixed that error and now it doesn't even get past the screen that says to hold the controller sideways and press 2. Before, I could press 2 and it would freeze on the black screen after that. Now I can't even get that far. So fixing that error seems to have made it worse.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 23.25.21 AnyDesk.png

I'm using WiiFlow MasterMod. Please let me know if there's anything you need me to check to facilitate troubleshooting. Please reply to me so I get notified when you respond.

Last edited by SonicRings,

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Oh, I just fixed that error and now it doesn't even get past the screen that says to hold the controller sideways and press 2. Before, I could press 2 and it would freeze on the black screen after that. Now I can't even get that far. So fixing that error seems to have made it worse.

View attachment 398357

I'm using WiiFlow MasterMod. Please let me know if there's anything you need me to check to facilitate troubleshooting. Please reply to me so I get notified when you respond.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2y3nl2gdebpvu6y/NSMBW_Mod_ISO_Builder.zip?dl=0

Reactions: RunningSnakes

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I tried this and unfortunately it does not work. Sorry for the month of silence btw, been a very busy period for me haha.

Any help to get this damn game running on my Wii would be appreciated!
Run command: support\wit.exe dump "New Super Mario Bros Wii (USA).iso" and post the result here.
Where do you download the NewerSMBW's mod pack?This builder can only build v1.3,1.2 and older version can't work.
I use USA's Rev 1 and Rev 2 of clean rom to build NewerSMBW,they work fine on USB Loader GX.
NSMBW_Mod_ISO_Builder can't download any custom banner.

Name:New Super Mario Bros. Wii (USA) (En,Fr,Es) (Rev 1).iso
MD5:05022377c66dcc13dd8308b333c202db
Name:New Super Mario Bros. Wii (USA) (En,Fr,Es) (Rev 2).iso
MD5:b31a7da0d493ec1f558b4e1899406a14

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm having 2 problems with the ISO Builder, I managed to build Summer Sun, Falling Leaf and Christmas Special with no problems, but whenever I try to build Another SMBW (v 3.2) I get a lot of errors as the following image shows, I tried playing the game and it seems fine, but I haven't gone too far to know if everything is working ("Arquivo não encontrado" means "File not found" btw):
Captura de tela 2023-12-26 110607.png

And my second problem is with Newer SMBW (v 1.30 + Cut Worlds Restoration Patch), there's one error, that says it can't find "gameScene_EOR.arc" (before anyone says the problem is the Cut Worlds Restoration Patch, I tested without it and it gives the same error), and whenever I go past some specific locations in Cutland, it shows an error message (on Dolphin the message is "Invalid read from 0x2x20676f, PC = 0x802e4440", which I can play by doing an "Ignore for this session" and everything works fine, but on Wii it's a bunch of errors on the screen that appear nonstop while the game is frozen and I can't leave from that screen).
Captura de tela 2023-12-26 122005.png

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: just saw someone had the same problem on Another some months ago, so apparently it won't affect the game as far as I understood, right? And about the Newer problem, the same guy had a similar problem on another mod, so as I understood it won't affect the game, but I still wanna know how to solve the "Invalid read from 0x2x20676f, PC = 0x802e4440" error.

Last edited by KirbyBot,

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hello! I'm having 2 problems with the ISO Builder, I managed to build Summer Sun, Falling Leaf and Christmas Special with no problems, but whenever I try to build Another SMBW (v 3.2) I get a lot of errors as the following image shows, I tried playing the game and it seems fine, but I haven't gone too far to know if everything is working ("Arquivo não encontrado" means "File not found" btw):
View attachment 410379
And my second problem is with Newer SMBW (v 1.30 + Cut Worlds Restoration Patch), there's one error, that says it can't find "gameScene_EOR.arc" (before anyone says the problem is the Cut Worlds Restoration Patch, I tested without it and it gives the same error), and whenever I go past some specific locations in Cutland, it shows an error message (on Dolphin the message is "Invalid read from 0x2x20676f, PC = 0x802e4440", which I can play by doing an "Ignore for this session" and everything works fine, but on Wii it's a bunch of errors on the screen that appear nonstop while the game is frozen and I can't leave from that screen).
That's normal error,ENGLISH.arc、FRENCH.arc、SPANISH.arc are batch command trick in order to copy TAIWANESE.arc and KOREAN.arc.

gameScene_EOR.arc doesn't exist in AnotherSMBW,that's a batch command trick,I use gameScene_'R'OR.arc(R=Region,USA use E,JPN use J,KOR use K,PAL use P,TWN use W) to avoid non korean version of NSMBW try to copy korean version of gameScene.arc
I use those trick because I'm a noob for using batch command.
View attachment 410383
Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: just saw someone had the same problem on Another some months ago, so apparently it won't affect the game as far as I understood, right? And about the Newer problem, the same guy had a similar problem on another mod, so as I understood it won't affect the game, but I still wanna know how to solve the "Invalid read from 0x2x20676f, PC = 0x802e4440" error.
You don't need to care about those error,that's normal.

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for answering! :)

So, about the error thing, on Dolphin I can just skip, but on the Wii I can't find a way to do that, so do you know how to skip or fix this (images not in order). Thanks!
20231228_212452.jpg
20231228_212454.jpg
20231228_212256.jpg
20231228_212450.jpg
20231228_212444.jpg

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Thanks for the answer! :) And my final question is, how do I add more mods? Because I wanna patch New Super Mario Bros. Wii: The Prankster Comets (I know it got cancelled but the creator released everything, including the mod files and the Riivolution .xml file) and some other mods when they release in the future, like Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Deluxe, Infinite Wii, New Super Mario Lost Worlds and Super Mario Bob-omb Blast.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nsmbw-mod-iso-builder-v1-00.349853/post-4838994

v1.07 add some change in Build_ISO.bat:
CC=TW
CC=KR
R=W
R=K
Lan=Twn
Lan=Kor
FULLTwn=TAIWANESE
FULLKor=Korean
SET OUTPUT=%INPUT:/Another/Loader.bin=Loader.bin%(due to Newerteam's Another SMBW v3.2 add unsupport path:"/Another/Loader.bin")

About Loader.bin patch(patch=):
1.use hex editor open Loader.bin and search 80 00
2.create a blank notepad file with xml format
3.add all necessary value to xml file(patch format:<memory offset="0x" value="" />,formula:new offset=old offset-80001800+803482C0)

all offset 0x80001800 must move to 0x803482C0 or some unused area in ram,EX:In loader.bin,you should find some code like 80 00 XX XX XX XX 18 XX,use Windows Calcutor's Programmer function(View->Programmer) to calculate new memory offset and value

Note:
1.wimm's tool:wit support add new section to main.dol,use this function can patch 0x80001800 to main.dol without using custom patches.
2.some mods doesn't contain riivolution files(xml or loader.bin),if the mods has custom version of 2-castle,you have to use NewerSMBW's Loader.bin to ger rid of glitch in 2-castle

Last edited by Ditto_Link,

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo, I got some problems (I'm trying to patch NSMBW: The Prankster Comets and I'm not really good at modding NSMBW so if possible help me :yaywii:):

1. When creating the Plugin, I put everything there, but when it came to the "copyFiles=" part, I didn't understand what to put so I copied the Newer one. But the results weren't too good...

PranksterComets.PLG:
Code:
PranksterComets
altID=KMH.PC
copyFiles=Tilesets\:Stage\Texture\;TitleReplay\:Replay\title\;BGs\:Object\;SpriteTex\:Object\;Layouts\:Layout\;Music\:Sound\new\;Music\sfx\:Sound\new\sfx\;Music\stream\:Sound\stream\;Music\rsar\:Sound\;NewerRes\:NewerRes\;LevelSamples\:LevelSamples\;Others\charaChangeSelectContents.arc:Layout\charaChangeSelectContents\charaChangeSelectContents.arc;Others\characterChange.arc:Layout\characterChange\characterChange.arc;Others\continue.arc:Layout\continue\continue.arc;Others\controllerInformation.arc:Layout\controllerInformation\controllerInformation.arc;Others\corseSelectMenu.arc:Layout\corseSelectMenu\corseSelectMenu.arc;Others\corseSelectUIGuide.arc:Layout\corseSelectUIGuide\corseSelectUIGuide.arc;Others\dateFile.arc:Layout\dateFile\dateFile.arc;Others\dateFile_OLD.arc:Layout\dateFile\dateFile_OLD.arc;Others\easyPairing.arc:Layout\easyPairing\easyPairing.arc;Others\extensionControllerNunchuk.arc:Layout\extensionControllerNunchuk\extensionControllerNunchuk.arc;Others\extensionControllerYokomochi.arc:Layout\extensionControllerYokomochi\extensionControllerYokomochi.arc;Others\fileSelectBase.arc:Layout\fileSelectBase\fileSelectBase.arc;Others\fileSelectBase_OLD.arc:Layout\fileSelectBase\fileSelectBase_OLD.arc;Others\fileSelectPlayer.arc:Layout\fileSelectPlayer\fileSelectPlayer.arc;Others\gameScene.arc:Layout\gameScene\gameScene.arc;Others\infoWindow.arc:Layout\infoWindow\infoWindow.arc;Others\miniGameCannon.arc:Layout\miniGameCannon\miniGameCannon.arc;Others\miniGameWire.arc:Layout\miniGameWire\miniGameWire.arc;Others\pauseMenu.arc:Layout\pauseMenu\pauseMenu.arc;Others\pointResultDateFile.arc:Layout\pointResultDateFile\pointResultDateFile.arc;Others\pointResultDateFileFree.arc:Layout\pointResultDateFileFree\pointResultDateFileFree.arc;Others\preGame.arc:Layout\preGame\preGame.arc;Others\select_cursor.arc:Layout\select_cursor\select_cursor.arc;Others\sequenceBG.arc:Layout\sequenceBG\sequenceBG.arc;Others\staffCredit.arc:Layout\staffCredit\staffCredit.arc;Others\stockItem.arc:Layout\stockItem\stockItem.arc;Others\stockItemShadow.arc:Layout\stockItemShadow\stockItemShadow.arc;Others\yesnoWindow.arc:Layout\yesnoWindow\yesnoWindow.arc;Others`R`\:`CC`\Layout\openingTitle\;Maps\:Maps\;Maps\Texture\:Maps\Texture\;Stages\:Stage\;Others\gameScene_`R`OR.arc:`CC`\Layout\gameScene_`R`OR\gameScene_`R`OR.arc
folder=PranksterComets
gameID=SMN.PC
lang=MessageEN\:Message\
modName=New Super Mario Bros. Wii: The Prankster Comets
patch=NR1.3
savePatch=
supports=EURv1,EURv2,JPNv1,JPNv2,USAv1,USAv2,TWNv0,KORv0
URL=https://github.com/Asu-chan/NSMBWThePranksterComets
XML=PranksterComets
ZIP=NSMBW_Prankster_Comets.zip

Results:
Code:
Extracting original game files...
Adding New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Prankster Comets Files to WBFS...
Copying files, please be patient...
Arquivo não encontrado  - *.*
Arquivo não encontrado  - charaChangeSelectContents.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - characterChange.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - continue.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - controllerInformation.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - corseSelectMenu.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - corseSelectUIGuide.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - dateFile.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - dateFile_OLD.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - easyPairing.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - extensionControllerNunchuk.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - extensionControllerYokomochi.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - fileSelectBase.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - fileSelectBase_OLD.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - fileSelectPlayer.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - gameScene.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - infoWindow.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - miniGameCannon.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - miniGameWire.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - pauseMenu.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - pointResultDateFile.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - pointResultDateFileFree.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - preGame.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - select_cursor.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - sequenceBG.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - staffCredit.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - stockItem.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - stockItemShadow.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - yesnoWindow.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - gameScene_EOR.arc
!! wit: ERROR #76 [CAN'T OPEN FILE] in LoadFileAlloc() @ ./dclib/dclib-file.c#1961
!!      File not found: ../USAv2/PranksterComets/Loader.bin
!! wit: ERROR #76 [CAN'T OPEN FILE] in LoadFileAlloc() @ ./dclib/dclib-file.c#1961
Building WBFS file...
O nome do diretório é inválido.

Rebuilding NSMBW Mod [New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Prankster Comets] as WBFS...
!! wit: ERROR #80 [CAN'T CREATE FILE] in CopyImage() @ src/lib-sf.c#3278
!!      Can't create temp file: WBFS/New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Prankster Comets [SMNEPC]/SMNEPC.WBFS

2. What do I need to change in Build_ISO.bat? All the stuff you said seem to be there already.
1704303569744.png
1704303638120.png
/
1704303681673.png
/
1704303731585.png

1704303806072.png

3. I didn't really understand the last part, because in red I put that everything starts with zero, and in green some 80 00's in the middle, so I wanted to know what counts here (left image). And wanted to know what is this for? Because the Riivolution file already has some memory offsets, and idk if those are the ones I need or not (right image).
1704305047434.png
1704305680041.png

And I think that's it! Idk if I'm doing stuff wrong or not but if possible answer please! :)

Last edited by KirbyBot,

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Sooo, I got some problems (I'm trying to patch NSMBW: The Prankster Comets and I'm not really good at modding NSMBW so if possible help me :yaywii:):

1. When creating the Plugin, I put everything there, but when it came to the "copyFiles=" part, I didn't understand what to put so I copied the Newer one. But the results weren't too good...

PranksterComets.PLG:
Code:
PranksterComets
altID=KMH.PC
copyFiles=Tilesets\:Stage\Texture\;TitleReplay\:Replay\title\;BGs\:Object\;SpriteTex\:Object\;Layouts\:Layout\;Music\:Sound\new\;Music\sfx\:Sound\new\sfx\;Music\stream\:Sound\stream\;Music\rsar\:Sound\;NewerRes\:NewerRes\;LevelSamples\:LevelSamples\;Others\charaChangeSelectContents.arc:Layout\charaChangeSelectContents\charaChangeSelectContents.arc;Others\characterChange.arc:Layout\characterChange\characterChange.arc;Others\continue.arc:Layout\continue\continue.arc;Others\controllerInformation.arc:Layout\controllerInformation\controllerInformation.arc;Others\corseSelectMenu.arc:Layout\corseSelectMenu\corseSelectMenu.arc;Others\corseSelectUIGuide.arc:Layout\corseSelectUIGuide\corseSelectUIGuide.arc;Others\dateFile.arc:Layout\dateFile\dateFile.arc;Others\dateFile_OLD.arc:Layout\dateFile\dateFile_OLD.arc;Others\easyPairing.arc:Layout\easyPairing\easyPairing.arc;Others\extensionControllerNunchuk.arc:Layout\extensionControllerNunchuk\extensionControllerNunchuk.arc;Others\extensionControllerYokomochi.arc:Layout\extensionControllerYokomochi\extensionControllerYokomochi.arc;Others\fileSelectBase.arc:Layout\fileSelectBase\fileSelectBase.arc;Others\fileSelectBase_OLD.arc:Layout\fileSelectBase\fileSelectBase_OLD.arc;Others\fileSelectPlayer.arc:Layout\fileSelectPlayer\fileSelectPlayer.arc;Others\gameScene.arc:Layout\gameScene\gameScene.arc;Others\infoWindow.arc:Layout\infoWindow\infoWindow.arc;Others\miniGameCannon.arc:Layout\miniGameCannon\miniGameCannon.arc;Others\miniGameWire.arc:Layout\miniGameWire\miniGameWire.arc;Others\pauseMenu.arc:Layout\pauseMenu\pauseMenu.arc;Others\pointResultDateFile.arc:Layout\pointResultDateFile\pointResultDateFile.arc;Others\pointResultDateFileFree.arc:Layout\pointResultDateFileFree\pointResultDateFileFree.arc;Others\preGame.arc:Layout\preGame\preGame.arc;Others\select_cursor.arc:Layout\select_cursor\select_cursor.arc;Others\sequenceBG.arc:Layout\sequenceBG\sequenceBG.arc;Others\staffCredit.arc:Layout\staffCredit\staffCredit.arc;Others\stockItem.arc:Layout\stockItem\stockItem.arc;Others\stockItemShadow.arc:Layout\stockItemShadow\stockItemShadow.arc;Others\yesnoWindow.arc:Layout\yesnoWindow\yesnoWindow.arc;Others`R`\:`CC`\Layout\openingTitle\;Maps\:Maps\;Maps\Texture\:Maps\Texture\;Stages\:Stage\;Others\gameScene_`R`OR.arc:`CC`\Layout\gameScene_`R`OR\gameScene_`R`OR.arc
folder=PranksterComets
gameID=SMN.PC
lang=MessageEN\:Message\
modName=New Super Mario Bros. Wii: The Prankster Comets
patch=NR1.3
savePatch=
supports=EURv1,EURv2,JPNv1,JPNv2,USAv1,USAv2,TWNv0,KORv0
URL=https://github.com/Asu-chan/NSMBWThePranksterComets
XML=PranksterComets
ZIP=NSMBW_Prankster_Comets.zip

Results:
Code:
Extracting original game files...
Adding New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Prankster Comets Files to WBFS...
Copying files, please be patient...
Arquivo não encontrado  - charaChangeSelectContents.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - characterChange.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - continue.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - controllerInformation.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - corseSelectMenu.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - corseSelectUIGuide.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - dateFile.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - dateFile_OLD.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - easyPairing.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - extensionControllerNunchuk.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - extensionControllerYokomochi.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - fileSelectBase.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - fileSelectBase_OLD.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - fileSelectPlayer.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - gameScene.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - infoWindow.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - miniGameCannon.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - miniGameWire.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - pauseMenu.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - pointResultDateFile.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - pointResultDateFileFree.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - preGame.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - select_cursor.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - sequenceBG.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - staffCredit.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - stockItem.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - stockItemShadow.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - yesnoWindow.arc
Arquivo não encontrado  - gameScene_EOR.arc
Building WBFS file...
O nome do diretório é inválido.

Rebuilding NSMBW Mod [New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Prankster Comets] as WBFS...
!! wit: ERROR #80 [CAN'T CREATE FILE] in CopyImage() @ src/lib-sf.c#3278
!!      Can't create temp file: WBFS/New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Prankster Comets [SMNEPC]/SMNEPC.WBFS

2. What do I need to change in Build_ISO.bat? All the stuff you said seem to be there already.
View attachment 411650View attachment 411651/View attachment 411652/View attachment 411653
View attachment 411655

3. I didn't really understand the last part, because in red I put that everything starts with zero, and in green some 80 00's in the middle, so I wanted to know what counts here (left image). And wanted to know what is this for? Because the Riivolution file already has some memory offsets, and idk if those are the ones I need or not (right image).
View attachment 411661View attachment 411663

And I think that's it! Idk if I'm doing stuff wrong or not but if possible answer please! :)
I add some batch command to Build_ISO.bat,now it can build the incomplete mod : NSMBW: The Prankster Comets
Build_ISO.bat:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
SETLOCAL EnableDelayedExpansion
CD /D %~pd0&SET prog=NSMBW Mod ISO Builder&SET ver=1.07&SET modExt=PLG&set baseExt=BASE
CLS&ECHO.
ECHO                     奼迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋芼&ECHO                     ?    %prog% v%ver%      ?ECHO                     闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡闡譯&ECHO                     ? Builder by damysteryman/Team DARK   ?ECHO                     ?      Powered by WIT by Wiimm        ?ECHO                     ?      More info in README.txt        ?ECHO                     迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋迋芞
ECHO.&ECHO Checking for new version...
support\wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8yfwge27r6o5mx/version -O version --no-check-certificate  2>nul
TITLE %prog% %ver%&FOR /F %%a IN (version) DO (DEL version&IF 0%%a GTR 0%ver% (ECHO Version %%a available.&SET /P Input=Would you like to update?&IF /I "!Input:~0,1!"=="Y" (SET Input=&GOTO :autoUpdate)))
GOTO :start

:autoUpdate
ECHO Writing autoupdate script
ECHO @ECHO OFF>autoupdate.cmd
ECHO ECHO Downloading update...>>autoupdate.cmd
ECHO support\wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/5likqbyyrp0czld/NSMBW_Mod_ISO_Builder.zip -O NSMBW_Mod_ISO_Builder.zip --no-check-certificate 2^>nul>>autoupdate.cmd
ECHO ECHO Extracting update...>>autoupdate.cmd
ECHO support\7za x -y NSMBW_Mod_ISO_Builder.zip ^>nul>>autoupdate.cmd
ECHO DEL NSMBW_Mod_ISO_Builder.zip>>autoupdate.cmd
ECHO DEL autoupdate.cmd^&Build_ISO>>autoupdate.cmd
ENDLOCAL
autoupdate
GOTO :ENDLOCAL

:checkBaseImages
FOR /F "tokens=3 delims=/" %%a IN ('support\wit F -s ././ -n SMN.01 . -F +COPYDATE_LAST_* --scan-progress --ignore-fst') DO IF NOT %%~na==%%~a (SET baseImageFile=%%a) ELSE FOR /F "tokens=2,* delims=_" %%b IN ("%%a") DO (IF EXIST "plugins\%%c.%baseExt%" (FOR /F "tokens=1" %%d IN (plugins\%%c.BASE) DO (SET bases=!bases!,%%d&SET /A bases.count=!bases.count!+1&SET base.!bases.count!.fileName=!baseImageFile!&SET base.!bases.count!.code=%%c&SET base.!bases.count!=%%d&SET base.%%d.count=0)) ELSE (SET DATE=%%c&ECHO !DATE!&SET DATE=!DATE:-=/!&SET DATE=!DATE:~0,10! !DATE:~11,2!:!DATE:~13,2!:!DATE:~15,2!&ECHO You have a base image that is unknown by autodetect. >&2&ECHO date/time stamp is: >&2&ECHO YYYY/MM/DD HH:NN:SS >&2&ECHO !DATE! >&2&SET DATE=&ECHO. >&2&ECHO The filename is: !baseImageFile!>&2&PAUSE))
IF DEFINED bases (CALL :stripComma bases) ELSE (SET EXIT=1&ECHO No supported base images found, exiting... >&2)
GOTO :EOF

:continue
SETLOCAL
ECHO Extracting original game files...
CALL :fetchAllValues %mod.selected%
rem FOR /F "tokens=3,* delims=.=" %%a in ('set mod.%mod.selected%.') do SET %%a=%%b
IF EXIST "!base.%base.selected%!" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!"
SET copyFiles=!mod.%mod.selected%.copyFiles!
SET copyFiles=%copyFiles:`=^!%
SET lang=!mod.%mod.selected%.lang!
SET XML=!mod.%mod.selected%.XML!
IF DEFINED XML SET XML=%XML:`=^!%
support\wit X "!base.%base.selected%.fileName!" "!base.%base.selected%!" --psel=DATA -q -o
ECHO Adding !mod.%mod.selected%.modName! Files to %ext%...
ECHO Copying files, please be patient...
FOR %%a IN (%lang:;=,%) DO FOR /F "tokens=1,2 delims=:" %%b IN ("%%a") DO CALL :copyLang "%%~b" "%%~c"
ECHO f>f
FOR %%a IN (%copyFiles:;=,%) DO FOR /F "tokens=1,2 delims=:" %%b IN ("%%a") DO CALL :copyFiles "%%~b" "%%~c"
IF EXIST f DEL f
CALL :patch
ECHO Building %ext% file...
CALL :rebuild
ENDLOCAL

:copyFiles
SETLOCAL
CALL SET src=!mod.%mod.selected%.folder!\%~1
CALL SET dest=!base.%base.selected%!\files\%~2
SET lastsrc=%src:~-1%
SET lastdest=%dest:~-1%
IF "%lastsrc%"=="\" CALL SET src=%src%*.*
IF "%lastdest%"=="\" CALL SET dest=%dest%*.*
CALL xcopy "%src%" "%dest%" /y <f >nul
ENDLOCAL

:copyLang
SETLOCAL
SET FULLEng=ENGLISH
SET FULLFra=FRENCH
SET FULLGer=GERMAN
SET FULLIta=ITALIAN
SET FULLSpa=SPANISH
SET FULLTwn=TAIWANESE
SET FULLKor=Korean
SET FULLJpn=URA-JAPANESE
IF "%R%"=="E" SET Lan=Eng,Fra,Spa
IF "%R%"=="J" SET Lan=Jpn
IF "%R%"=="P" SET Lan=Eng,Fra,Ger,Ita,Spa
IF "%R%"=="W" SET Lan=Twn
IF "%R%"=="K" SET Lan=Kor
FOR %%a IN (%Lan%) DO CALL :parseLang "%~1" "%~2" "%%a"
ENDLOCAL&SET copyFiles=%copyFiles%

:doReplace
SETLOCAL
SET INPUT=%*
SET OUTPUT=%INPUT:80001800=803482C0%
FOR /f "tokens=* delims=" %%g in ('ECHO %OUTPUT%') do ECHO %%~g>>!base.%base.selected%!\%XML%-mod.xml
ENDLOCAL

:fixNewerLW
SETLOCAL
SET "INPUT=%Paper Luigi (Please Read Luigi.txt)"
SET "OUTPUT=%Paper Luigi"
SET "lwxml=riivolution\NewerLW.xml"
SET "newlwxml=riivolution\NewerLW-mod.xml"
(FOR /f "delims=" %%i in (%lwxml%) do (
SET "line=%%i"
SET "line=!line:%INPUT%=%OUTPUT%!"
ECHO !line!
ENDLOCAL
))>"%newlwxml%"
ENDLOCAL

:fixAnotherSMBWPath
SETLOCAL
SET "INPUT=%/Another/Loader.bin"
SET "OUTPUT=%Loader.bin"
SET "anotherxml=riivolution\Another.xml"
SET "newanotherxml=riivolution\Another-mod.xml"
(FOR /f "delims=" %%i in (%anotherxml%) do (
SET "line=%%i"
ECHO !line!
ENDLOCAL
))>"%newAnotherxml%"
ENDLOCAL

:fixPranksterComets
SETLOCAL
SET "INPUT=%/PranksterComets/Loader.bin"
SET "OUTPUT=%Loader.bin"
SET "pcxml=riivolution\PranksterComets.xml"
SET "newpcxml=!base.%base.selected%!\PranksterComets-mod.xml"
(FOR /f "delims=" %%i in (%pcxml%) do (
SET "line=%%i"
ECHO !line!
ENDLOCAL
))>"%newpcxml%"
ENDLOCAL

:drawBannerMenu
ECHO =============================Banner Options Select=============================
ECHO.
IF "%bannerDl%"=="1" (ECHO  1. Toggle - Download Custom Banner: Yes) ELSE ECHO  1. Toggle - Download Custom Banner: No
IF "%bannerUse%"=="1" (ECHO  2. Toggle - Use Banner:             Custom) ELSE ECHO  2. Toggle - Use Banner:             Default
ECHO  3. Done
ECHO  X. Exit %prog% %ver%
ECHO.
ECHO =========================Enter the Number corresponding========================
ECHO ===============================to option to change=============================

:drawBaseMenu
ECHO ============================Base ISO Version Select============================
ECHO.
CALL :parseBaseMenu
ECHO.
ECHO =========================Enter the Number corresponding========================
ECHO ==============================to the base you want=============================

:drawExtMenu
ECHO ===============================ISO Format Select===============================
ECHO.
ECHO  1. WBFS
ECHO  2. ISO
ECHO.
ECHO ============================to the filetype you want===========================

:drawMainMenu
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="EUR" (SET R=P)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="JPN" (SET R=J)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="USA" (SET R=E)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="TWN" (SET R=W)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="KOR" (SET R=K)
IF "!R!"=="E" SET CC=US
IF "!R!"=="J" SET CC=JP
IF "!R!"=="P" SET CC=EU
IF "!R!"=="W" SET CC=TW
IF "!R!"=="K" SET CC=KR
ECHO ================================Review Settings================================
ECHO Selected NSMBW Mod:       !mod.%mod.selected%.modName!
ECHO Selected Base Version:    !base.%base.selected%! ^(!base.%base.selected%.fileName!^)
ECHO Selected Output filetype: !ext!
IF NOT "%saveType%"=="3" CALL :selectSlot %saveType%
ECHO Selected Save Slot ^(ID6^): !ID6:~0,3!!R!!ID6:~4,2!
IF "%bannerDl%"=="1" (ECHO Download Custom Banner:   Yes) ELSE ECHO Download Custom Banner:   No
IF "%bannerUse%"=="1" (ECHO Use Banner:               Custom) ELSE ECHO Use Banner:               Default
ECHO ===============================================================================
ECHO  1. Yes, continue
ECHO  -- No, change settings --
ECHO  2. Change Mod
ECHO  3. Change Base
ECHO  4. Change Filetype
ECHO  5. Change ID6
ECHO  6. Change Banner Options
ECHO.
ECHO =============================Is this selection okay?===========================

:drawModMenu
ECHO ================================NSMBW Mod Select===============================
ECHO.
CALL :parseModMenu
ECHO.
ECHO ==============================to the Mod you want==============================

:drawSlotMenu
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="EUR" (SET R=P)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="JPN" (SET R=J)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="USA" (SET R=E)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="TWN" (SET R=W)
IF "!base.%base.selected%:~0,3!"=="KOR" (SET R=K)
IF "!R!"=="E" SET CC=US
IF "!R!"=="J" SET CC=JP
IF "!R!"=="P" SET CC=EU
IF "!R!"=="W" SET CC=TW
IF "!R!"=="K" SET CC=KR
ECHO ================================Save Slot Select===============================
ECHO.
ECHO  1. Default Save Slot    ^(!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID:.=%R%!^)
ECHO  2. Custom Save Slot     ^(K!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID:~1,2!!R!!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID:~4,2!^)
ECHO  3. Manual Save Slot     ^( Typed^)
IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.altID ECHO  4. Alternate Save Slot  ^(!mod.%mod.selected%.altID:.=%R%!^)
ECHO.
ECHO ==============================to the Slot you want=============================

:ENDLOCAL
ENDLOCAL
PAUSE

:fetchAllValues
FOR /F "tokens=1,* delims==" %%b IN (plugins\!mod.%~1.fileName!.%modExt%) DO SET mod.%1.%%b=%%~c

:fetchValue
SETLOCAL
FOR /F "tokens=1,* delims==" %%b IN (plugins\!mod.%~1.fileName!.%modExt%) DO IF /I "%%b"=="%~2" SET P=%%~c
ENDLOCAL&SET mod.%~1.%~2=%P%

:installMod
SETLOCAL
CALL :fetchValue %1 ZIP&CALL :fetchValue %1 ZIPFolder
IF NOT EXIST "!mod.%1.ZIP!" ECHO Downloading !mod.%1.ZIP!, please wait...&support\wget !mod.%1.URL! -O "!mod.%1.ZIP!" --no-check-certificate  2>nul
TITLE %prog% %ver%&ECHO Extracting !mod.%1.ZIP!&FOR /F "tokens=*" %%a IN ("!mod.%1.ZIP!") DO if "%%~xa"==".rar" ( support\unrar x -y "%%a" >nul ) ELSE ( support\7za x -y "%%a" >nul )
IF EXIST "!mod.%1.ZIPFolder!" (ECHO Putting the files where they go...&XCOPY "!mod.%1.ZIPFolder!riivolution\*.*" "riivolution\" /S/Y/Q >nul&XCOPY "!mod.%1.ZIPFolder!!mod.%1.folder!\*.*" "!mod.%1.folder!\" /S/Y/Q >nul&RD /S/Y "!mod.%1.ZIPFolder!")
IF EXIST "!mod.%1.ZIP!" SET /P Input=Would you like to delete !mod.%1.ZIP!?&IF /I "!Input:~0,1!"=="Y" DEL "!mod.%1.ZIP!"
IF EXIST "riivolution\NewerLW.xml" FOR /F "tokens=* delims=" %%f IN ('type riivolution\NewerLW.xml') do CALL :fixNewerLW "%%f"
IF EXIST "riivolution\NewerLW-mod.xml" del riivolution\NewerLW.xml&ren riivolution\NewerLW-mod.xml NewerLW.xml
IF EXIST "riivolution\Another.xml" FOR /F "tokens=* delims=" %%f IN ('type riivolution\Another.xml') do CALL :fixAnotherSMBWPath "%%f"
IF EXIST "riivolution\Another-mod.xml" del riivolution\Another.xml&ren riivolution\Another-mod.xml Another.xml
IF EXIST "riivolution\Another.xml" ren Another\Lang\KOREAN.arc KRKOREAN.arc &ren Another\Lang\TAIWANESE.arc TWTAIWANESE.arc &ren Another\Lang\URA-JAPANESE.arc JPJAPANESE.arc

ENDLOCAL

:loopMenu
CALL :showMenu %1 %2
IF DEFINED EXIT GOTO :EOF
IF DEFINED %~3 GOTO :EOF
GOTO :loopMenu

:parseBaseMenu
SETLOCAL
FOR %%a IN (!mod.%mod.selected%.bases!) DO (FOR /L %%b IN (1,1,%bases.count%) DO (IF "%%a"=="!base.%%b!" SET /A n=!n!+1&ECHO  !n!. %%a ^(!base.%%b.fileName!^)))
ENDLOCAL

:parseModMenu
SETLOCAL
FOR /L %%a IN (1,1,%mods.count%) DO (SET P2=%%a&SET folder=!mod.%%a.folder!&SET URL=!mod.%%a.URL!&SET modName=!mod.%%a.modName!&SET supports=(!mod.%%a.bases:,=, !^)&(IF EXIST "!folder!" (IF %%a LSS 10 (ECHO  %%a. Select  - !modName! !supports!) ELSE (ECHO %%a. Select  - !modName! !supports!)) ELSE (IF %%a LSS 10 (ECHO  %%a. Install - !modName! !supports!) ELSE (ECHO %%a. Install - !modName! !supports!)))&ECHO     !URL!&ECHO.)
ENDLOCAL

:parseLang
SETLOCAL
SET CCLanCC=%CC%\%~3%CC%
SET FULLLan=!FULL%~3!
IF "%CC%"=="JP" SET CCLanCC=%CC%
IF "%CC%"=="TW" SET CCLanCC=%CC%
IF "%CC%"=="KR" SET CCLanCC=%CC%
SET P1=%~1
SET P2=%~2
SET P1=%P1:`=^!%
SET P2=%P2:`=^!%
SET copyFiles=!copyFiles!;!P1!:!CCLanCC!\!P2!
ENDLOCAL&SET copyFiles=%copyFiles%

:parsePreload
FOR /F "tokens=1,* delims==" %%b IN (%~1) DO (
SET /A mods.count1=!mods.count!+1&IF "%%~c"=="" (SET mod=%%b&SET mods=!mods!,%%b&SET mod.!mods.count1!.fileName=%~n1) ELSE (
        IF /I "%%b"=="folder" SET mod.!mods.count1!.%%b=%%~c
        IF /I "%%b"=="modName" SET mod.!mods.count1!.%%b=%%~c
        IF /I "%%b"=="supports" (
            IF DEFINED mods.count1 SET mod.!mods.count1!.supports=%%c&SET mod.!mods.count1!.active=
            FOR %%d IN (%%~c) DO IF DEFINED base.%%d.count CALL :parseSupports %%d
            IF DEFINED mod.!mods.count1!.bases SET /A mods.count=!mods.count!+1&SET mods.active=!mods.active!,!mod!&CALL :stripComma mod.!mods.count!.bases
        )
        IF /I "%%b"=="URL" SET mod.!mods.count!.%%b=%%~c

)

)
SET mods.count1=&SET mod=

:parseSupports
IF DEFINED base.%~1.count (SET /A mod.%mods.count1%.bases.count=!mod.%mods.count1%.bases.count!+1&SET /A base.%~1.count=!base.%~1.count!+1&SET mod.%mods.count1%.%~1=1&SET mod.!mods.count1!.bases=!mod.%mods.count1%.bases!,%~1) ELSE (SET mod.!mods.count1!.%~1=)

:patch
SETLOCAL
IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.patch SET patchFiles=xml=../patch/!mod.%mod.selected%.patch!.xml !patchFiles!
IF DEFINED XML (
FOR /F "tokens=* delims=" %%f IN ('type riivolution\%XML%.xml') do CALL :doReplace "%%f"
IF EXIST "riivolution\PranksterComets.xml" FOR /F "tokens=* delims=" %%f IN ('type riivolution\PranksterComets.xml') do CALL :fixPranksterComets "%%f"
IF EXIST "USAv1\PranksterComets-mod.xml" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\JP" & RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\EU"
IF EXIST "USAv2\PranksterComets-mod.xml" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\JP" & RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\EU"
IF EXIST "EURv1\PranksterComets-mod.xml" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\JP" & RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\EU"
IF EXIST "EURv2\PranksterComets-mod.xml" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\JP" & RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\EU"
IF EXIST "JPNv1\PranksterComets-mod.xml" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\US" & RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\EU"
IF EXIST "JPNv2\PranksterComets-mod.xml" RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\US" & RD /Q /S "!base.%base.selected%!\files\EU"
SET patchFiles=xml=../!base.%base.selected%!/%XML%-mod.xml -s ../!mod.%mod.selected%.folder!/ !patchFiles!
)
IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.savePatch SET patchFiles=!patchFiles! 802F148C=!mod.%mod.selected%.savePatch! 802F118C=!mod.%mod.selected%.savePatch! 802F0FAC=!mod.%mod.selected%.savePatch! 802F17CC=!mod.%mod.selected%.savePatch!
IF DEFINED base.%base.selected% support\wit dolpatch !base.%base.selected%!/sys/main.dol -q %patchFiles%
ENDLOCAL

:preloadMods
FOR %%a IN (plugins\*.%modExt%) DO CALL :parsePreload %%a
IF NOT DEFINED mods SET EXIT=1&ECHO No mod plugins found, exiting...>&2&GOTO :EOF
IF NOT DEFINED mods.active SET EXIT=1&ECHO Couldn't find any mods compatible with your base image(s), exiting...>&2&GOTO :EOF
CALL :stripComma mods&CALL :stripComma mods.active

:rebuild
SETLOCAL
SET mod.%mod.selected%.gameID=!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID:.=%R%!
SET ID6=!ID6:.=%R%!
SET base=!base.%base.selected%!
::Custom .bnr download, repository provided by AbdallahTerro
IF "%bannerDl%"=="1" ECHO Downloading custom banner...&support\wget http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID:.=%R%!.bnr -O banners/!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.bnr>nul 2>&1
IF "%bannerUse%"=="1" (
    ECHO Searching for and copying custom banner over original...
    IF EXIST banners\!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.bnr (
        ECHO Custom banner found.
        ECHO.
        ECHO Checking banner file for empty 0 byte file corruption made by wget 404 error...
        for %%x in ("banners\!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.bnr") do IF %%~zx equ 0 (
            ECHO.
            ECHO Banner !mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.bnr is empty 0 byte file, deleting...
            ECHO Original game's banner will be used instead.
            del banners\!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.bnr
        ) ELSE (
            ECHO Does not seem to be an empty 0 byte file, continuing...
            copy banners\!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.bnr !base.%base.selected%!\files\opening.bnr >nul
        )
    ) ELSE (
        ECHO Custom Banner not found, using original game's banner instead...
    )
)
IF NOT EXIST "%ext%\" MD "%ext%"
IF /I "%ext%"=="ISO" (
    CALL SET DESTPATH=!mod.%mod.selected%.modName! !mod.%mod.selected%.gameID! %base% [%ID6%].%ext%
)
IF /I "%ext%"=="WBFS" (
    CALL SET DESTPATH=!mod.%mod.selected%.modName! [!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!]/!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!.%ext%
    IF NOT EXIST "%ext%\!mod.%mod.selected%.modName! [!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!]" MD "%ext%\!mod.%mod.selected%.modName! [!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!]"
)
IF EXIST "%ext%\%DESTPATH:/=\%" SET /P YN=%ext% file already exists. Would you like to overwrite?
SET YN=%YN:~0,1%
IF /I "!YN!"=="Y" DEL "%ext%\%DESTPATH:/=\%"
IF EXIST "%ext%\%DESTPATH:/=\%" (ECHO Cancelling build...&GOTO :rebuildSkip)
ECHO.
ECHO Rebuilding NSMBW Mod [!mod.%mod.selected%.modName!] as %ext%...
support\wit Copy "!base.%base.selected%!" "%ext%/%DESTPATH%" -q --id=!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID! --tt-id=%ID6:~0,3% --name "!mod.%mod.selected%.modName!" --io %io% --trunc --common-key 0
:: clean up working directory
ECHO.
:rebuildSkip
RD /S /Q "!base.%base.selected%!"
ECHO.
ECHO =========
ECHO All done^^!
ECHO =========
ECHO.
:: wait to make errors visible
ECHO Press a key to return to menu.
PAUSE >nul

:selectBanner
SETLOCAL
IF %1==1 SET option=bannerDl
IF %1==2 SET option=bannerUse
IF %1==3 SET option=bannerDone
IF "!%option%!"=="1" (SET n=0) ELSE SET n=1
ENDLOCAL&SET %option%=%n%

:selectBase
SETLOCAL
FOR %%a in (!mod.%mod.selected%.bases!) DO (SET /A n=!n!+1&SET mod.%mod.selected%.base.!n!=%%a)
FOR /L %%a in (1,1,%bases.count%) DO (IF "!mod.%mod.selected%.base.%1!"=="!base.%%a!" SET n=%%a)
ENDLOCAL&SET base.selected=%n%

:selectExt
IF %1==1 SET ext=WBFS&SET io=%1
IF %1==2 SET ext=ISO&SET io=%1

:selectMain
IF %1==1 CALL :continue
IF %1==2 SET mod.selected=&CALL :loopMenu "Mod" "%mods.count%" "mod.selected"
IF %1==3 SET base.selected=&IF 0!mod.%mod.selected%.bases.count!==01 (CALL :selectBase 1) ELSE (CALL :loopMenu "Base" "!mod.%mod.selected%.bases.count!" "base.selected")
IF %1==4 SET ext=&CALL :loopMenu "Ext" "2" "ext"
IF %1==5 SET ID6=&IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.altID (CALL :loopMenu "Slot" "4" "saveType") ELSE (CALL :loopMenu "Slot" "3" "saveType")
IF %1==6 SET bannerDone=&CALL :loopMenu "Banner" "3" "bannerDone"

:selectMod
IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.altID SET mod.%mod.selected%.altID=
IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.gameID SET mod.%mod.selected%.gameID=
SETLOCAL
IF NOT EXIST "!mod.%1.folder!" CALL :installMod %1
IF EXIST "!mod.%1.folder!" SET n=%1
ENDLOCAL&SET mod.selected=%n%
IF DEFINED mod.selected IF EXIST "!mod.%mod.selected%.folder!" CALL :fetchValue %mod.selected% altID&CALL :fetchValue %mod.selected% gameID&IF "!mod.%mod.selected%.bases.count!"=="1" (CALL :selectBase 1&GOTO :EOF) ELSE (FOR %%a IN (!mod.%mod.selected%.bases!) DO IF "%%a"=="!base.%base.selected%!" GOTO :EOF)
IF DEFINED mod.selected IF EXIST "!mod.%mod.selected%.folder!" CALL :loopMenu "Base" "!mod.%mod.selected%.bases.count!" "base.selected"

:selectSlot
SETLOCAL
IF %1==1 SET ID6=!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID!
IF %1==2 SET ID6=K!mod.%mod.selected%.gameID:~1,5!
IF %1==3 SET /P ID6=What is your selection?
IF %1==4 SET ID6=!mod.%mod.selected%.altID!
SET ID6=!ID6:~0,3!.!ID6:~4,2!
ENDLOCAL&SET ID6=%ID6%&SET saveType=%1

:showMenu
CLS&CALL :draw%~1Menu
SET Input=&SET /P Input=Enter Number and press Enter:
IF "%Input%"=="" GOTO :showMenu
IF /I "%Input%"=="X" SET Input=&SET EXIT=1&GOTO :EOF
IF %Input% LEQ 0 GOTO :showMenu
IF %Input% GTR %~2 GOTO :showMenu
SET Input=&CALL :select%~1 %Input%

:start
CALL :checkBaseImages
IF DEFINED EXIT GOTO :ENDLOCAL
CALL :preloadMods
CALL :loopMenu "Mod" "%mods.count%" "mod.selected"
CALL :loopMenu "Ext" "2" "ext"
IF DEFINED mod.%mod.selected%.altID (CALL :loopMenu "Slot" "4" "saveType") ELSE (CALL :loopMenu "Slot" "3" "saveType")
CALL :loopMenu "Banner" "3" "bannerDone"
CALL :loopMenu "Main" "6" "EXIT"
GOTO :ENDLOCAL

:stripComma
SETLOCAL
SET P=!%1!&IF "!P:~0,1!"=="," SET P=!P:~1!
ENDLOCAL&SET %1=%P%
NSMBW: The Prankster Comets'sPLG:
Code:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii The Prankster Comets
altID=KMH.PC
copyFiles=opening.bnr:opening.bnr;Authors\:Authors\;Effect\:Effect\;Layout\charaChangeSelectContents\:Layout\charaChangeSelectContents\;Layout\corseSelectMenu\:Layout\corseSelectMenu\;Layout\doubleDate\:Layout\doubleDate\;Layout\fileSelectBase\:Layout\fileSelectBase\;Layout\gameScene\:Layout\gameScene\;Layout\preGame\:Layout\preGame\;Layout\worldSelectMap\:Layout\worldSelectMap\;Layout\worldSelectMapGuide\:Layout\worldSelectMapGuide\;Layout\:Layout\;LevelSamples\:LevelSamples\;Minecart\:Minecart\;MovieDemo\:MovieDemo\;NewerRes\:NewerRes\;Object\:Object\;Races\:Races\;Replay\:Replay\;Replay\otakara\:Replay\otakara\;Replay\otehon\:Replay\otehon\;Sound\:Sound\;Sound\new\:Sound\new;Sound\sfx\:Sound\sfx\;Sound\stream\:Sound\stream\;Stage\:Stage\;Stage\Texture\:Stage\Texture\;WorldMap\:WorldMap\;US\EngUS\font\:US\EngUS\font\;US\EngUS\message\:US\EngUS\message\;US\FraUS\font\:US\FraUS\font\;US\FraUS\message\:US\FraUS\message\;US\SpaUS\font\:US\SpaUS\font\;US\SpaUS\message\:US\SpaUS\message\;EU\EngEU\font\:EU\EngEU\font\;EU\EngEU\message\:EU\EngEU\message\;EU\FraEU\font\:EU\FraEU\font\;EU\FraEU\message\:EU\FraEU\message\;EU\GerEU\font\:EU\GerEU\font\;EU\GerEU\message\:EU\GerEU\message\;EU\ItaEU\font\:EU\ItaEU\font\;EU\ItaEU\message\:EU\ItaEU\message\;EU\SpaEU\font\:EU\SpaEU\font\;EU\SpaEU\message\:EU\SpaEU\message\;US\Layout\openingTitle\:US\Layout\openingTitle\;US\save_banner\:US\save_banner\;EU\Layout\openingTitle\:EU\Layout\openingTitle\;EU\save_banner\:EU\save_banner\;JP\Layout\openingTitle\:JP\Layout\openingTitle\;JP\save_banner\:JP\save_banner\
folder=PranksterComets
gameID=SMN.PC
lang=
modName="New Super Mario Bros. Wii The Prankster Comets"
patch=ap
supports=EURv1,EURv2,JPNv1,JPNv2,USAv1,USAv2
URL=https://drive.google.com/file/d/11UPNLxT45MTsbRYdXjAEgHRMXuQ9SKNd/view
XML=PranksterComets
ZIP="NSMBW_ The Prankster Comets (Game Files).zip"

KirbyBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine just straight up crashes after saying "Extracting original game files...", I have no idea what's the problem, I copied everything without changing a single thing, and just to test i tried using a random mod like Newer Christmas Special and it worked, so it can't be the original game file either. Any idea of what can it be?

Ditto_Link

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto