001AB610: 9421FFD0 4E800020
001CED53: DA 71
001CED6B: DA 71

PAL:
Code:
001AB750: 9421FFD0 4E800020
001CEE93: DA 71
001CEEAB: DA 71

If i get it to work, NeoGamma will soon suppot on the fly patching with .wip files. I chose .wip, because:
- it's human readable and writable
- it's something that already exists
- there's an easy to use app to apply these patches to .dols(Generic Wii Patcher) if you can't use a hexeditor

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
D2CKey here.. I'm getting an "Error reading disc" message.. which is an advance since I was only getting a green screen before.

Now, just to make sure..

afnuke said:
you still need HBC to reach the requirements

the proper setup is considered:
- trucha on menu
- trucha on IOS53 at LEAST v5149
- patched dol / trucha signed image
- update removal is recommended
- no softmods / loaders / cios

- Dip-IOS MOD tells me I have IOS53 v5406. Should that work?
- I removed the Partition 0 from the ISO using WiiScrubber.. is that how you remove the update?
- Do I need to remove all the cIOS from my Wii to run the game? How do I do that?

edit:
Oh yeah.. and since I have the scrubbed ISO and the patch requires a clean one.. I used this:
WiiPower said:
I created .wip for use with the Generic Wii Patcher for both:
NTSC:
Code:

PAL:
CODE001AB750: 9421FFD0 4E800020

If i get it to work, NeoGamma will soon suppot on the fly patching with .wip files. I chose .wip, because:
- there's an easy to use app to apply these patches to .dols(Generic Wii Patcher) if you can't use a hexeditor

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DKAngel said:
mod chip users need to get with the times and dive into softmodding, it isnt that hard at all

yes it was more simple that I thought!

I have a wiikey and install homebrew channel with neogamma with cios249 with a patched game I found on net and It work #1
it even work on my usb loader!!!!

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
D2CKey here.. I'm getting an "Error reading disc" message.. which is an advance since I was only getting a green screen before.

Now, just to make sure..

afnuke said:
you still need HBC to reach the requirements

the proper setup is considered:
- trucha on menu
- trucha on IOS53 at LEAST v5149
- patched dol / trucha signed image
- update removal is recommended
- no softmods / loaders / cios

- Dip-IOS MOD tells me I have IOS53 v5406. Should that work?
- I removed the Partition 0 from the ISO using WiiScrubber.. is that how you remove the update?
- Do I need to remove all the cIOS from my Wii to run the game? How do I do that?

edit:
Oh yeah.. and since I have the scrubbed ISO and the patch requires a clean one.. I used this:
WiiPower said:
I created .wip for use with the Generic Wii Patcher for both:
NTSC:
Code:

PAL:
CODE001AB750: 9421FFD0 4E800020

I didn't have any luck with Dop-IOS. I used cIOS53 from cIOScorp and all was good. I can launch the game from the disc channel and I don't even have a mod chip.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiipower, if your still reading this thread; is it possible to choose wether or not neogamma will use ios249 or not ?

it would be great for chip owners to have a choice, just an idea, probably a stupid one

i'm kind of unsure what happens with gecko os as well, on wether it uses chip or ios249 if found, this uncertaintly is stopping me installing any kind of main cios at the moment; i would be really gratefull if you could clarify the situation, hope u don't mind me asking in this thread but it's kind of related after reading some of the posts. regards

Daaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mackem said:
Daaniel said:
I can't get it to work. I've a D2CKEY too.
After patching the dol, I burned the ISO.

This is what I did with Trucha Bug Restorer:
Downgraded IOS15
Applied bug to IOS36 menu
Used DOP-IOS MOD (IOS36) mod to install and patch IOS53.
Restored IOS15.

Game didn't work. It doesn't appear on Game Channel (only the "?") nor in Neogamma or Geckos. Both still say: No disc in.
Thank you.

You have to patch the menu ios too, that's why it's not showing up, because the disk has been trucha signed.

For my 4.2 menu I had to trucha patch ios70, what is your menu version?

Oh ok. I patched IOS70 (my Wii is 4.2 too) and IOS53. The game still doesn't appear.
I'm guessing it's the ISO, I'm using a scrubbed Qwiirf version (DiiTox). Isn't the scrubbed supposed to be just like the original? Which one are you using?

vki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
0xc0a80001
XP
Country
SanGor said:
omg this patch is so horrible but it really works
ohmy.gif

here is what it does:
it is the good old OSFatal patch which everyone was using before with two new patches.
Those change the new drive command to a normal read which then fails and would cause the "An error has blah" message BUT due the OSFatal patch it directly jumps back from the message to the game and the Timebomb is never applied.

this doesn't really sound like people with clue are making those patches ...

haha, i'm pretty sure you're just trollling. but in case you like to prove the opposite. what do you think would be a better way to patch it ?
some chips choke on the DA command, so turning it into a readdvd seems a very elegant (and 100% working) solution to me!

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
FGOD said:
as nobody seems to see my post... does this work on softmods with disc? and if so, do i need a full unmodded version or does it work with scrubbed ones too?

Yes CIOSCORP WAY, read instructions, hope that helps

modrobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've converted the PPF patch for main.dol by vki to a Gecko cheat code for those who wish to load New Super Mario Bros (unpatched/virgin) from disc with modchips like D2CKey, DriveKey, WiiKey 2, d2pro, d2lite etc.

NTSC
Code:
SMNE01ÂÂÂÂ 
New SUPER MARIO BROS. WiiÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂ 
modchip crack NTSCÂÂÂÂ 
* 041AF5D0 4E800020ÂÂÂÂ 
* 041D2D10 38A00071ÂÂÂÂ 
* 041D2D28 38800071

PAL
Code:
SMNP01ÂÂÂÂ 
New SUPER MARIO BROS. WiiÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂ 
modchip crack PALÂÂÂÂ 
* 041AF710 4E800020ÂÂÂÂ 
* 041D2E50 38A00071ÂÂÂÂ 
* 041D2E68 38800071

The NTSC version works fine on my Wii with D2CKey and menu 4.2. I haven't tested the PAL version myself, so please reply and let me know if it works or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1