Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Download!: (Click Here)
Challenge 1!: Obtain all 3 Star coins before finishing the level. No cheats.
Challenge 2!: Discover the method to get to the pipe that transports you to the incomplete part of the level. No cheats.

How to Install: Google NSMB 4.7, Click 2nd result (When I created this topic, it pushed it down to slot 2
unsure.gif
), download NSMB Hack 4.7. Open your (Clean) dumped copy of New Super Mario Bros using NSMBH4.7. Goto Level Edito, pick any level, click Area 1, and Import my level ^Link Above^ , Click Yes if prompted. Then Enjoy. All your New Super Mario Brothers saves, cheats, DS emulators, and firmware updates will still work. (Full details on my beta level can be found here)

Seeing as ROM uploading is illegal, I can't upload my personal copy with the level pre-added. Anyways, I'm releasing my "Incomplete" Beta level here as a means to attract more people to the world of NSMB Hacking. Even though its incomplete, there is still an area 100% finished and playable, complete with a goal. Its basically just started, and it doesn't get alot of traffic, so I don't have any fabulous user-created custom levels to enjoy. Please don't overun the tiny forum with "How do I?" threads, I'd hate to be "that guy" who was responsible for a tidal wave of n00bs. Everything that anyone knows is in the sticky. If its not in the sticky then no one knows. The Level Editor uses a basic GUI so even the "Hacking Challenged" can design a level. I want people to create challenging level for others to enjoy.

If you finish Challenge 1 or 2 let me know. I want to know the people who were smart enough to figure them out.

Interesting Fact: This level was made in/from the same are the very same level that the 2005 E3 Demo used.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
Holy shit. I hope you were going for hard, because you sure as Hell got it. That mini spinning red block area is sadistic.
Yeah, I was...

As of right now, its currently the hardest New Super Mario Bros Level ever created. And believe it or not, but that Incomplete level you're playing is less that 15% than what I expect the finished level to be.

If you manage to get past the spinning red blocks, and miss the hidden mushroom, then you have to trail all the way back through the spinning red blocks against the current or you remain stuck/die.

The fact that I gave you a hint just made it less hard :[

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
OMFG said:
Hmm you should make a smb mod with your own custom maps
happy.gif
Nah, I rather play other's levels than my own. As someone who designed it, my level is no where near hard to me like everyone else is saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Worst would be getting a DRM rootkit from using audio CDs and then Sony getting sued.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Least I can throw the nvme at neighbors now
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    get a 2 TB NVMe from amazon, return the fucked one, get replacement and send that one to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Easier way buy one with a preadded heatsync pop the heat sync open
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some nerd at Amazon warehouse may tell the end of the colors off
    I'd like a 990 pro tyvm <З
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gen 5s going to be crazy expensive at like 10k transfer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $300for 2tb
    don't have anything that can take PCIe5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's still m.2 form just the next gen
    ew crucial
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 6tb nvme pc ftw