ROM Hack RELEASE NSC_Builder. Nintendo Switch Cleaner and Builder. (Game+updates+dlc in a single xci)

• Thread starter JRoad
  • Start date
  • Views 736,628
  • Replies 2,827
  • Likes 74

FMCore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so it looks like when it tries to do the find /c on the entire c drive, you have to do ctrl + c and when it prompts you to terminate the batch job, enter N and press enter and it should continue onto the next stage.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Update works flawlessly! :D no DLC tho :v but for that we already have Torna XCI (But I wish I could get Elma and Shulk in the Challenge mode :( )

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Update works flawlessly! :D no DLC tho :v but for that we already have Torna XCI (But I wish I could get Elma and Shulk in the Challenge mode :( )
Yeah the update always worked cleaned, as some of the dlcs. Torna probably works as the base version, puttin it with xenoblade in the xci and getting an icon loaded for each.

so it looks like when it tries to do the find /c on the entire c drive, you have to do ctrl + c and when it prompts you to terminate the batch job, enter N and press enter and it should continue onto the next stage.
Hmm to slove the spaces issue I started converting the relative routes to absolute routes. But i'm checking it and i'm still using a relative route for the lists (mlist.txt and list.txt) it may be related to that, i'll look into it.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the update always worked cleaned, as some of the dlcs. Torna probably works as the base version, puttin it with xenoblade in the xci and getting an icon loaded for each.

Hmm to slove the spaces issue I started converting the relative routes to absolute routes. But i'm checking it and i'm still using a relative route for the lists (mlist.txt and list.txt) it may be related to that, i'll look into it.

You know what is weird, Torna updated it shows the correct version in the SX OS loader before mounting it... the other ones just show the V1.0.0

You think I can DLC to the XCI but just one by one?

Last edited by huma_dawii,

cubex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + DLC is the only thing I've ran into issues with.. everything else I've tested has worked flawlessly :)

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + DLC is the only thing I've ran into issues with.. everything else I've tested has worked flawlessly :)
Yeah that one had issues for the cleaner. The idea is for the planned Batch Tools is to be a manual builder. For these cases it'll let you generate the xci entirely or partially with titlerights encryption and then it'll let you get the [lc].nsp files to install the ticket in your system. It'll be like an advance mode.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L.A Noire works fine,
XC2 + DLC doesn't work, (Working with update only),
Doom stuck on "Loading title storage" if you have your WIFI ON, turn airplane mode on to play,
Skyrim works fine,
Super Bomberman R works fine,
XC2 Torna works fine,
Zelda BOTW works fine,
Axiom Verge works fine (Make sure you use both NSP versions of it don't mix it with the Retal XCI version or it wont merge),
Owlboy (Make sure you use both NSP versions of it don't mix it with the Retal XCI version or it wont merge),

I will try all of my games and will post the list of compatible games!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND to for eSHOP games (the ones that later got XCI) to be merged with their own NSP version, don't mix and match or they wont work.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you delete the update from your SD card? mine wont even mount the game.
Never installed it before. System shows 0fata stored when unmounted, you may have anold CDNSP version, some old versions for some nsp give error.
I used base and upd as nsp for LA Noire. Here are the files used:

base.PNG

upd.PNG

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm going to bed. If more questions arise I'll try and answer to them tomorrow.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try deleting the game ticket in tinfoil.
Never installed it before. System shows 0fata stored when unmounted, you may have anold CDNSP version, some old versions for some nsp give error.
I used base and upd as nsp for LA Noire. Here are the files used:

View attachment 148656

View attachment 148657

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm going to bed. If more questions arise I'll try and answer to them tomorrow.

For Doom the error is that it gets stuck for L.A Noire the error is that it doesn't mount the game, let me go ahead and try to delete their update tickets.

And by the way, all my XCI's are from LEGIT games I have, so I don't think the file is the problem... maybe the update NSP?

Reactions: zeldaism

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this issue and deleting the ticket fixed it.
I did delete the Doom ticket, I didn't have a L.A Noire ticket so I don't know about that one. Right now its loading Doom.... will edit this post with the results.

EDIT:

How long that screen should last? Because it still says "Loading title storage" for like 3 minutes now.

Reactions: zeldaism

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did delete the Doom ticket, I didn't have a L.A Noire ticket so I don't know about that one. Right now its loading Doom.... will edit this post with the results.

EDIT:

How long that screen should last? Because it still says "Loading title storage" for like 3 minutes now.
Where does it say that at? The game itself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...