1. Prans

OP Prans Geek, gamer, human
    Senior Editor

Now I'm intrigued! If you still had them around, I'd like to see more pictures and maybe even a review!

But if you say the bt-300 are at 650€, then it's not much cheaper than the Nreal light (at least, where it launched).

And for the Epson, I don't know if they had dedicated apps for MR that you could use on a daily basis but the Nreal Light do and more is coming apparently.

ds34 likes this.
  2. ds34

ds34 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    the bt-300's msrp is 669€, used: 400€
    the Moverio lineup is more appealing for companies due to their SDK, low price and long term support contracts compared to the Hololens while Nreal's target audience are normal consumers.

the Moverios come with some basic demo apps e.g.: "do hand gesture xyz to take a picture", "keep object in focus to do an online image search" etc.

The Hololens in comparision is way more usable (even for normal consumers) due to UWP app-support. you can use normal apps from the MS Store like Telegram

Prans likes this.
  3. Prans

OP Prans Geek, gamer, human
    Senior Editor

Interesting! Thanks for sharing! It seems like a promising product but if they opened it up to consumers, they could have made a more compelling product with dedicated software from the community.

I haven't tried the HoloLens myself since it is also an enterprise product and very pricey at $3500!

ds34 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Impression, Nreal, Light