Gaming Now how the hell do you climb ladder...

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I am on the "Ivan The Not So Terrible" mission and I can't climb the ladder. I have pressed every button and button combo I can think of and Niko will not climb the ladder. I have walked up againist the ladder for a couple minutes too and nothing.

I know this sounds very nubbish but how the hell do you climb a ladder in that game.

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl. i had a friend who told me who couldn't climb the ladder too. i thought he was crazy but i guess he's not alone. press Y (or on the ps3 i assume the triangle)

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
One thing I noticed is that it doesn't work if you're moving around (like how you can press Y while moving to initiate getting in a car). I always have to come to a complete stop in front of it then press Y.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Pisses me off when you hold Y to get in a taxi as a passenger but instead Niko grabs the driver and takes the cab
frown.gif

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i always busts out the window of every cab i get in, just for the hell of it. i dont fire though, that scares them. unless you call roman's cab service. that driver is a prick but will let you shoot at pedestrians all day.

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Pisses me off when you hold Y to get in a taxi as a passenger but instead Niko grabs the driver and takes the cab
frown.gif

Hehe. It always seems to happen when there's a cop car driving past.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill