Gaming Noticed someting about Luigis mansion 2

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I for one, am majorly excited for Luigis mansion to come out next month. While at gamestop, and looking on amazon, I noticed something about the box cover.
51378PCoz0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Notice the Nintendo Network Symbol in the corner?
In all the info we've seen about the game, theres been no mention of any kind of online activity. So im wondering if Nintendo's been keeping a little Online Option a secret this whole time???
Itd be an even BIGGER incentive for me to buy the game if there is some kind of online Game too play, Like a ghost hunt game!
Im excited to find out.

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Mariofanatic is probably right, if you remember the first one you could a collect certain amount of money and it would effect how your mansion looks so I bet its a leaderboards for money/boos/# of ghosts etc.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really care about online multiplayer but the Network symbol can also mean other online activity like DLC, NSMB2 style.

Here's some new awesome game art :yay:

lmdmjanart2-600x390.jpg

Reactions: chavosaur

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is that the official box art? I think Luigi is way better than Mario LOL! I wish Nintendo would make another super mario bros 2 from NES, where you can choose different players. Luigi was my fav with his super jumps.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm still playing through Paper Mario, I need LM2 too.

This game looks amazing, I heard they improved the framerate a lot since it's first reveal and visuals. It's probably gorgeous now, now that's it's been left in the oven longer.

Reactions: chavosaur

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Also to add there has been no word on the circle pad pro support, so, you'll be playing with a different control scheme. AFAIK

Makapaka12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It could be like the Wii U's Nintendo Land Game, Luigi's Ghost Mansion, except online and it could have voice chat if your playing with friends.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I for one, am majorly excited for Luigis mansion to come out next month. While at gamestop, and looking on amazon, I noticed something about the box cover.
51378PCoz0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Notice the Nintendo Network Symbol in the corner?
In all the info we've seen about the game, theres been no mention of any kind of online activity. So im wondering if Nintendo's been keeping a little Online Option a secret this whole time???
Itd be an even BIGGER incentive for me to buy the game if there is some kind of online Game too play, Like a ghost hunt game!
Im excited to find out.

Well it does say "Online Interactions not rated by the ESRB" in the corner, so there is something online. But like others said, it could just be leaderboards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1