XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.2u with
hbc 1.0.8
ios 61 v21.29
usbloader gx ver 1.0 r866
cios 222 installer v4 version 3 coder hermes

What do I need to do to bring my wii up to date, If I added too much info im sorry, if I didnt add enough i will add it.

thanks again

Freak

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it runs all the games you have, you don't need to change a thing. If you want the latest files just for the sake of messing around with your Wii, take a look at ModMii.

-[]D

sexfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a little of both, I'm sure there are a couple of games out there that it will not play, but im a little more concerned about a game "updating" the system and hosing it. if that is possible. I will check out the link though. thanks

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't want a game to update your system, then just get priiloader and disable disk updates, the games will still all work, they just won't ask for updates anymore.
However, if you only load games through USB, then you should be fine anyway, because those will never prompt you for an update.

sexfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will check out priiloader, for some reason I thought that when I used the wii to put them on the usb drive that it wanted to update. its been a while and I cant remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk