teethgrinder84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i can access priiloader v0.4 which was already on the wii,

gonna try the neogamma boot now. thanks for this

EDIT

no joy from either. perhaps i am doing something wrong still? i have loaded the NeoGamma autoboot channel to my SD card

but cant see it when i go into the SD card on the wii, tried looking for it in priiloader, but no joy there either.

all of the basics are there, priiloader exists, but i cant do anything with it, which i assume is due to the original files being missing.

any ideas FIX94? by the way you are my hero right now for helping me out you know.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The neogamma channel is a wad file, you can't use this then because you can't install it with a wad manager. Good that you have a old priiloader version still on your wii, copy the hacks.ini from here to your sd card and then go in priiloader to system menu hacks and enable block disc updates and block system menu updates.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great to hear it works :) Yeah we'll might take a look at the other problems someday but if you just wanna play your retail game its fine ;)

gbajosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games not detected under Usb-Loader or WiiFlow using a USB portable drive. I made sure the drive is listed as working and compatible. The portable drive is partitioned with Fat32(200mb) for the Apps, and NTFS(465Gb) for the games. In the NTFS partition, I have mostly ISO's and one WBFS file. Have tried different cIOS's on the Usb-loader app with the "CfgLoaderConfigurator" and still nothing detected. I am new to Wii modding, but have followed the ModMii beginners guide and instructions thoroughly. Not sure what I am doing wrong

try a cios (eg d2x v6/7) with base 58

I have tried both cIOS 249 & 250 d2x v7, with no luck yet still. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing. Just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Need to get this fixed, so the kids and I can play some games.

Josh

gbajosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 249/250 means nothing, it just where it's installed to, try installing cIOS249 d2x v7 with base 58

On ModMii I downloaded and installed both cIOS249[58]-d2x-v7-final & cIOS250[58]-d2x-v7-final. Is this correct? After I install, am I suppose to load them. Sorry I am such a noob at this.

Just try some different loader and cios versions, I suggest you try cfg-loader v70-222 together with ios222 rodries mod.
Will try and let you know. Thanks

gbajosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
format fat32 or ntfs. not WBFS
I went ahead and formated it to just straight Fat32 instead of both Fat32 & NTFS like I had previously. Had no luck with either. I will try just NTFS next. One thing i should mention is that CFG-Loader can see the hard drive. It doesn't detect any games on it. Is there a special way I'm supposed to have the portable hard drive setup to present the games to the Wii to read. Such as folders, a *.dol file or something? Right now I have Two WBFS files loaded on to the drive, one in a self named folder and one without a folder, just sitting in the main root area.

gbajosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
format fat32 or ntfs. not WBFS
I went ahead and formated it to just straight Fat32 instead of both Fat32 & NTFS like I had previously. Had no luck with either. I will try just NTFS next. One thing i should mention is that CFG-Loader can see the hard drive. It doesn't detect any games on it. Is there a special way I'm supposed to have the portable hard drive setup to present the games to the Wii to read. Such as folders, a *.dol file or something? Right now I have Two WBFS files loaded on to the drive, one in a self named folder and one without a folder, just sitting in the main root area.

Issue fixed itself. Not sure what happened. Noob user error somewhere. Thank you for your help all.

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
i want to play greg hastings paintball2 online but get error 20107 can't connect to wifi but mario kart works fine.... i have trucha any ideas?
fixed this error but now i am getting an error on goldeneye code 20200 :( any fix?
playing via wiiflow usb loader

updating my post goldeneye and paintball are not letting me play online wifi games 2 different error codes using wiiflow
but saying that when using usb loader gx both games play fine on wifi, anyone know how to fix this please....

p.s i got fifa 12 for christmas on my wii but its not online playable so i am disgusted at that does anyone know of any good online wii football games? don't have to be up to date ones as long as can go online

HeitorSammuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello Everybody.
Let me ask you something.
I Bought a Wii already with HBC and then I Installed USB Loader GX, It's Working... for now at least lol.
But i Want to set up an internet connection and install Homebrew Browser and the Internet Browser;
I Want to know if it's safe to set up a connection following the instructions of the "Wii Operations Manual", and if the Homebrew Browser it's a Safe App without bricking risk.
If I Can set up a connection, the only thing I Have to do is say "no" to updates? My Games will keep working? What I Have to do to Play SSBB with my friend, for example?

Oh, If it's useful, my wii it's 4.3U, HBC 1.0.8... And I Use USB Loader GX. Oh, and I Want to put covers in the games of the loader ^^

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I just softmodded my Wii using Modmii,
after I softmodded, I decided to download an iso to test it out, I downloaded Zelda - Skyward Sword.

I put the ISO onto my USB using the Wii Backup Manger, now I'm at a loss, what do I need next? Or am I ready to start playing? Modmii came with a folder called "usb loader". So what do I do now?

Edit: Also is it safe to play other region games after enabling the option on Priiloader to remove region lock?

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I have a simple question so I thought I would ask here. Is there any way I could boot a gamecube backups and boot from saves/or saves on the SD card? like the way the N64 emulator and other emulators do. Thanks in advance.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I have a simple question so I thought I would ask here. Is there any way I could boot a gamecube backups and boot from saves/or saves on the SD card? like the way the N64 emulator and other emulators do. Thanks in advance.
Not really. If you have an sd gecko, then you can boot some GC backups from an sd card using that and swiss, or you could try to set up SNEEK with DML using modmii, but neither have the greatest compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1