Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

JaceG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinyazz52 said:
i ran my goldeneye through wii brickblocker and it works fine using neogamma , which also skips updates

I'm looking up how to do that, but if you could give me directions or point me to some in the mean time I would much appreciate it.

jtime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mega noob here - gotta start somewhere..
ive got a black wii 4.3e, managed to get hbc installed usng indiana pwns exploit, i didnt install bootmii while i was doing it, cause i wasnt sure if it was necessary for what i want to do.
i want to be able to copy my games i have on disk to a usb stick and play them off that, it sounds so easy.
-what is the next step???
also my wii is offline and will stay offline does that make a difference for what i need to do
sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times - there is so much info and discussions on the net i get lost
unsure.gif

kevsmif80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am wondering the same thing Jtime. I just modded my Wii with Modmii program. I have the neogamma updated to v9 rev47 something like that. does neogamma backup the games for me or do i need another program? which is the best to use?

I am good at following directions to mod but the understanding of what exactly is taking place is beyond my knowledge.

I am just unfamiliar with what all certain apps are capable of doing. i know neogamma can play games from usb dvd and sd card but does it also alow you to load games to a hard drive or is it for just playing the games. If so what app would be good to use to load games onto a hard drive?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jtime said:
ive got a black wii 4.3e, managed to get hbc installed usng indiana pwns exploit, i didnt install bootmii while i was doing it, cause i wasnt sure if it was necessary for what i want to do.
i want to be able to copy my games i have on disk to a usb stick and play them off that, it sounds so easy.
also my wii is offline and will stay offline does that make a difference for what i need to do
sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times - there is so much info and discussions on the net i get lost
unsure.gif
Download ModMii and use it.

Genyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, so I decided today to finally get of my ass and install HBC but I didn't really think and updated before checking the interwebs if I should've done that. Now I'm stuck with 4.3E and I don't have either of the games you can use for the exploit nor can I buy them. I don't really mind but all I'm wondering is: does anyone know if there are people working on a new hack so I know I will just have to wait?

Thanks.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
There may be some people working on porting the smash stack hack to PAL wii's (requires super smash bros brawl). I know people were looking into it before, but that was a couple months ago. I think it will probably be ported to PAL eventually... but it could take a long time and there is no guarantee it will happen for sure.

Why can't u just rent or borrow lego indiana jones or yu-gi-oh 5 D's?

johnelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hardmodded wii , still on 3.2U, and the latest games (goldeneye, kirbys epic yarn) give me the 002 error. I haven't really messed with any recent ios's since I usually use usbloaders, but what ios's do I need to install to get rid of the error. I think the last ios's i installed were for Super Mario Galaxy. Thanks for any help.

fernylocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K i want to know if you have darkcorp installed on a s modded 4.2u, can u play out of region games or not? and also will it mess up your wii if u do, and is this fixable. thanks im a big noob.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fernylocs said:
K i want to know if you have darkcorp installed on a s modded 4.2u, can u play out of region games or not? and also will it mess up your wii if u do, and is this fixable. thanks im a big noob.

Use priiloader to enable region free.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
fernylocs said:
darkcorp plays all backups even region-free

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, DARKCORP by itself is not region free, but just use priiloader along with a hacks.ini for your system menu to kill the system menu's region lock.

jtime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Krestent said:
jtime said:
unsure.gif
ok ill check that out - should i do the bootmii install aswell or is it not needed?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jtime said:
Krestent said:
jtime said:
unsure.gif
ok ill check that out - should i do the bootmii install aswell or is it not needed?

YES ! Install bootmii as IOS and make a NAND backup. Store the nand.bin and the keys.bin somewhere safe.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
johnelee said:
I have a hardmodded wii , still on 3.2U, and the latest games (goldeneye, kirbys epic yarn) give me the 002 error. I haven't really messed with any recent ios's since I usually use usbloaders, but what ios's do I need to install to get rid of the error. I think the last ios's i installed were for Super Mario Galaxy. Thanks for any help.
A new loader. Something newer than Backup Launcher 0.2 Gamma. Like Neogamma.

wootbeers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using USB Loader GX and how can I remove the 2D boxart images that I previously installed? The view that uses it looks better with the 3D IMO.

Skye

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skye said:
What's the best way to format a new drive? WBFS, FAT32 or NTFS? I want to play my games on USB loader, but also play my WiiWare games off my USB drive rather than my SD cards or internal memory.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo