Gaming No More Heroes - CVG review 94%

grant666uk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hope it works on PAL, probably not. something to keep me occupied until SSBB...

I am in the same boat as you mate. Realy looking forward to this yet at the same time have a feeling it will not work and will need to wait till the end of Feb for the cut Uk version. Fun Fun.
smile.gif

grant666uk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been popping on all day checking. I am working tonight just want to find out if its going to work on my Pal console more than anything. Will play it tomorrow afternoon when I get up. Fingers crossed.

mackem

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Slick McFavorite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finished the Japanese version, i guess it was ok at best for a GTA knock-off. As always Alex over at Insomnia done a good review, it was up last month. http://insomnia.ac/reviews/wii/nomoreheroes/

No, he didn't like it all. I'll be playing it because I need a new game to play.

Gamepro has given it Game of the Month so it can't be as bad as he's making out.

http://gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/games/reviews/157808.shtml

Just because he didn't like it doesn't mean the review is no good. I played the Japanese version too and I would say most of his criticisms are spot on. The game really isn't that great, and I have a feeling all these people buying into the hype are going to be very disappointed when they actually play it.

gotissues

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, since we hadnt had a good new wii game in a while i might as well check it out for free
smile.gif

Resident Evil: UC; and Zack and Wicki were fun, but need something new now, and i think no more heroes will satisfie my lust for blood (if ntsc version is PAL compatible, else i go replay god of war:P) until SSBB comes out

mackem

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just because he didn't like it doesn't mean the review is no good. I played the Japanese version too and I would say most of his criticisms are spot on. The game really isn't that great, and I have a feeling all these people buying into the hype are going to be very disappointed when they actually play it.

Yeah, I can see it's getting hyped too much for what it is. I'll play any old crud though, I can't stop playing Nitrobike, halfway through the career and NP gave it 3.5 and called it a wreck of a game. Stick anything on and I'll play it, I'm easily impressed.

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
78% from IGN. Their reviews usually reflect the general consensus of the press.

Gamepro is absolute trash, unless you think "Boogie" is one of the greatest wii games. Most gamepro articles are written by middleschool/highschool students they pick up from their forums.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just because he didn't like it doesn't mean the review is no good. I played the Japanese version too and I would say most of his criticisms are spot on. The game really isn't that great, and I have a feeling all these people buying into the hype are going to be very disappointed when they actually play it.

Yeah, I can see it's getting hyped too much for what it is. I'll play any old crud though, I can't stop playing Nitrobike, halfway through the career and NP gave it 3.5 and called it a wreck of a game. Stick anything on and I'll play it, I'm easily impressed.

Damn, even with nitrobike...? I played it for 5 minutes, now I'm using the disc as a Frisbee. I think NMH will be like killer 7, if you like it you'll love it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters +1