No More Heroes 1 and 2 may be headed to PC, following ESRB rating

No-More-Heroes-1-2-Switch_10-28-20.jpg

Not a fan of playing the recent No More Heroes 1 and 2 re-releases on the Nintendo Switch? Well, Travis Touchdown's adventures are going to be on another platform soon, as it appears that the two games are going to be releasing on PC. Both No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle have been rated by the ESRB, with Marvelous as the publisher, for PC. An official confirmation hasn't been made by the publisher, but these ratings usually signal an announcement occurring within a week of being discovered. The Switch version of both games landed on the Nintendo eShop earlier this year, on October 28th.

QLJzt3s.png

:arrow: Source

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope it is true. Many years ago i was going to buy a Jap Xbox 360 so i could play The version that was relased on it. I am glad i decided not to.

D

Deleted User

Since when? everything I could ever find about it getting released was only on ps3, and only digitally except in Japan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes:_Heroes'_Paradise
The game was released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Japan on April 15, 2010 by Marvelous Entertainment. In North America and Europe, it was published by Konami in 2011 for the PlayStation 3, featuring support for the PlayStation Move, and various fixes to the game's performance and graphics.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes:_Heroes'_Paradise
The game was released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Japan on April 15, 2010 by Marvelous Entertainment. In North America and Europe, it was published by Konami in 2011 for the PlayStation 3, featuring support for the PlayStation Move, and various fixes to the game's performance and graphics.
I would have jumped on this, if it were available physically. but not once did I see a copy of this, anywhere. I pretty much had to sample the japanese ISO because that was all I could find, on the PS3.

Really irksome, because i would have happily bought the RE HDmaster on 360 if it were available physically here.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1