No More DS + M3 for me..

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by deviant.zero, Feb 6, 2009.

1. deviant.zero
    OP

deviant.zero Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    Today, my home was broken into and robbed and included in the list of things stolen, was my DS and inside it, my M3. This kinda sucks, so I might not be around as often anymore, until I get another DS or a DSi. I'd like to thank all the developers of the hacked M3Sakura and iSakuraReal who allowed me to enjoy my DS to the fullest. Thanks again!

2. Warren_303

Warren_303 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    Westcoast
    Man that sucks, I would hurt someone badly if that happened to me. I would go on a rage like Chevy from the Crank movie and find that guy lol.

Well hopefully you get a DS soon or a DSi would be awesome too. Did you file a police report? I figure that's what you guys would do in Aussie as well as the US.

3. deviant.zero
    OP

deviant.zero Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    Hahaaa yeaa filed a police report. Hope they catch those fags..

4. Warren_303

Warren_303 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    Westcoast
    [​IMG]

I just watched that Crank movie like an hour ago. lol

Well hopefully they catch those fux. Shit maybe you could find a used DS or something for now.

5. Keeper

Keeper GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2002
    Did you have contents insurance? If so, claim the DS and half a dozen games or so, should get you a new ds and enough games to trade in for cash and get another M3

6. deviant.zero
    OP

deviant.zero Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    Unfortunately, we don't have any form of insurance.. Knew we should've gotten it.. Soon enough...

7. Zerrix

Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 11, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Earth
    Do you have a house or a flat?
    I think flats are more saver than houses, at least if your flat is high enough so that there's just one way out, through the flat-door :/

8. deviant.zero
    OP

deviant.zero Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2008
    We live in a house... might consider moving to different suburb as this is the second break in.

9. Falker

Falker Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    tfwnogf
    woa man that sux i would cut my balls, im always nervous when there is no people in my house that someone enters and steals my thingies ;O; but i carry almost all the times my ds with me... for the next time hide your DS when you are out :/