ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from GameInformer said:
8877.masseffect2.jpg
The recent rumors stating that Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 would be at E3 have been firmly denied by an EA representative speaking to Game Informer. GameSpot originally listed the games as appearing at EA's E3 booth on an interactive map of the show floor, but we now know that to be inaccurate.

"We can confirm that the listing of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 was indeed an error that is currently being corrected," said an EA spokesperson.

We hate to be the bearers of bad news. Believe us, we'd love to get in on some BioWare action. Unfortunately, E3 2010 will not be the place for it.
Source

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't scare me like that I thought it said no Mass Effect 3.
Who cares if anyone likes mass effect they will be prepared to wait for a better story and game. Worth the wait.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda a bummer, but in the end I'd rather have them put lots of production time into it to make a truly masterful game. Mass Effect 1 was great but seemed rushed due to small flaws in the game. Mass Effect 2 was polished to perfection (although it could've used Mass Effect 1's RPG aspects with it's new combat improvements). Putting tons of time into it means a great game.

E3 this year is still gonna be great though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2