Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still a bit lost on how to install just the exFAT update on my 4.1.0 switch. I've got RajNX running with ChoiDujourNX on my switch. Any tips of where I may find the right file I need for 4.1.0 exFAT?

Reactions: Don Jon

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems to be more stable than Hekate ? And it allowed you to play backup games, downloading dlc and update the games ? I need the answer so I can use the tutorial and use it. Anybody please answer my question ? Thanks so kindly.

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still a bit lost on how to install just the exFAT update on my 4.1.0 switch. I've got RajNX running with ChoiDujourNX on my switch. Any tips of where I may find the right file I need for 4.1.0 exFAT?
exactly what it says in OP. any firmware source that isn't a stock never-updated console will include exFAT. update partition from Kirby Star Allies or xbins firmware zip.

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exactly what it says in OP. any firmware source that isn't a stock never-updated console will include exFAT. update partition from Kirby Star Allies or xbins firmware zip.
Tried the xbins thing, could not manage to connect to FTP. How do I extract the update partition from KSA xci?

Edit: NVM, managed to grab the file from xbins. Thanks all!

Last edited by Ziefer846,

crow132

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
hey @rajkosto, question for ya

i have a modchip installed on my switch with your .bin loaded as a payload, is it necessary to update the payload for every new update? or just by updating the sd files i should be fine?

Thank you

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey @rajkosto, question for ya

i have a modchip installed on my switch with your .bin loaded as a payload, is it necessary to update the payload for every new update? or just by updating the sd files i should be fine?

Thank you
It depends on the update. Sometimes, updating the bin will be required.

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You'll need to update the payload on your chip in some cases. If something isn't working right during the boot process, etc it's likely you need to upload a new payload.

Reactions: crow132

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto