Gaming No hunting games on ds ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter deathking
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,063
  • Replies Replies 42
Omocho said:
yuyuyup said:
I am very disappointed with the lack of great FPS on DS (please nobody mention the incredibly awful "Moon") but I still think DS is the finest platform of all time


Until the DS gets keyboard and mouse, FPS will always suck on it.
Fixed.
 
Depravo said:
Omocho said:
yuyuyup said:
I am very disappointed with the lack of great FPS on DS (please nobody mention the incredibly awful "Moon") but I still think DS is the finest platform of all time


Until the DS gets keyboard and mouse, FPS will always suck on it.
Fixed.

qft.
 
Omocho said:
yuyuyup said:
I am very disappointed with the lack of great FPS on DS (please nobody mention the incredibly awful "Moon") but I still think DS is the finest platform of all time


Until the DS gets two analog sticks, FPS will always suck on it.

The Wii doesn't have two analog sticks, and it does FPS better then the 360 and PS3. Maybe not graphics wise, but in controls wise, it does.
 
shinkukage09 said:
Omocho said:
yuyuyup said:
I am very disappointed with the lack of great FPS on DS (please nobody mention the incredibly awful "Moon") but I still think DS is the finest platform of all time


Until the DS gets two analog sticks, FPS will always suck on it.

The Wii doesn't have two analog sticks, and it does FPS better then the 360 and PS3. Maybe not graphics wise, but in controls wise, it does.
Partly agreed, the Wii has the potential to have great FPS'S, but no one puts the effort in. The same applies to the DS, CoD and Metroid are examples of what great DS shooters can be.


P.S. Good luck with Devil Survivor!



EDIT: Heh, now that I think about it, I'm with Guild on this one. I got really off topic(not that I was ever on topic)..
 
Christ, wasn't this about if there are any hunting games on the DS, not their merits? It's like the train got derailed before it was even on the tracks here.

As far as I know, there aren't any. Took a brief look at Gamespot and did a few searches, but nothing showed up. And if it did, it probably wouldn't be anything of quality.

Anyway, stay on topic. The ethical implications of hunting are for a different time in a different place.
 
You know, now that im thinking about it, im surprised that there arent any for the ds. Even though im not all that caring about them, it strikes me odd that there arent any out theres. especially with the 4500+ dumps we have avaliable.
 
I'd like to see a return of the hunting game where you actually play as the deer. He's finally had enough of being shot at for no reason so he's got himself a rifle and goes about hunting down the hunters. I wish I could remember the name of the game. I used to have one on PC years ago, it was great fun. Plus it's great for those of you worried about animal rights.
 
BortzANATOR said:
yuyuyup said:
I am very disappointed with the lack of great FPS on DS (please nobody mention the incredibly awful "Moon") but I still think DS is the finest platform of all time
Who cares about shooters. thats why im so fond of my DS. Cause is has games i wanna play.

I got my hands on a 360 lately and frankly there is almost nothing that i want to play at all.
lol, the X-Box has got lots of FPSes so there is lot's to play.
 
Hmm...never noticed that there are no hunting games on DS. You know, you'd really think that with all the other shovelware they put on the system, a hunting game would be an obvious scoop of crap to shovel at us.
 
Blaze163 said:
I'd like to see a return of the hunting game where you actually play as the deer. He's finally had enough of being shot at for no reason so he's got himself a rifle and goes about hunting down the hunters. I wish I could remember the name of the game. I used to have one on PC years ago, it was great fun. Plus it's great for those of you worried about animal rights.
Yeah, but imagine what the human right people will say about it
smileipb2.png



EDIT: 500th post!
 
shinkukage09 said:
Omocho said:
yuyuyup said:
I am very disappointed with the lack of great FPS on DS (please nobody mention the incredibly awful "Moon") but I still think DS is the finest platform of all time


Until the DS gets two analog sticks, FPS will always suck on it.

The Wii doesn't have two analog sticks, and it does FPS better then the 360 and PS3. Maybe not graphics wise, but in controls wise, it does.

...The Wii has motion control in place of analog sticks, the DS does not.
That was a stupid point to even try make.
 
BortzANATOR said:
yuyuyup said:
Who cares about shooters. thats why im so fond of my DS. Cause is has games i wanna play.

I got my hands on a 360 lately and frankly there is almost nothing that i want to play at all.
lol, the X-Box has got lots of FPSes so there is lot's to play.

Reread that, Bortz.
 
shinkukage09 said:
BortzANATOR said:
yuyuyup said:
Who cares about shooters. thats why im so fond of my DS. Cause is has games i wanna play.

I got my hands on a 360 lately and frankly there is almost nothing that i want to play at all.
lol, the X-Box has got lots of FPSes so there is lot's to play.

Reread that, Bortz.
Whoops i can read. The point i was trying to make was that i dont like shooters, there arent alot on the DS, and thats fine with me.
 
dudeonline said:
The reason why hunting games on the PSP don't exist:

*tap*....well, that was easy as shit.


Yeah, the only way it would work with any difficulty on the DS would be if it were like the bow minigame in Zelda: PH, where you aim on the bottom screen for targets on the top, otherwise you're just pointing and clicking.

For the record, I'm in the camp of "I don't like hunting games, but am shocked that none exist on the DS"
 
from what i could find
theres at least 3 or 4 on the psp
and theres 2 and a compilation so at least 3 on gba

i mean the ds has more games then gba
wheres imagine hunter

use of moose or deer calls can be done with the mic
add some touch screen like drawing maps or setting traps
the game would rule
 
Blaze163 said:
I'd like to see a return of the hunting game where you actually play as the deer. He's finally had enough of being shot at for no reason so he's got himself a rifle and goes about hunting down the hunters. I wish I could remember the name of the game. I used to have one on PC years ago, it was great fun. Plus it's great for those of you worried about animal rights.


Games was called Deer advenger i think.
 

Site & Scene News