No hacks on PreLoader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by angelson1992, Feb 18, 2009.

Feb 18, 2009

No hacks on PreLoader by angelson1992 at 4:17 PM (1,789 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. angelson1992
    OP

Newcomer angelson1992 Newbie

United States
    When i try to install of hack with the Preloader, The only hack that it list is the move disk channel hack. This one works great but do I need to have the other hack in a specific folder on my SD card or is there something that I haven't installed. Softmii installation worked flawlessly through phases 1 and 2. Any help would be appreciated. I have already used hack remover and reinstalled it but nothing changed. I have Hacks.ini~ and Hacks.ini on the root of my SD card. PLease Help.

2. KiiWii

Member KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    use m-teks HICv4 to make ur ntsc hacks.ini and put it in place of those other 2 hack.ini files.

use hack remover to remove whatever u have done so far.

Start up preloader (hold reset on booting the wii)

go to system hacks, enable them all (maybe not force region [​IMG] )

3. kitt050383

Member kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  4. angelson1992
    OP

Newcomer angelson1992 Newbie

United States
    Thanks. The program you suggested worked perfectly and now I have finally finished the entire softmii installation. It turns out that that I was actually using a 0.27 Preloader when I thought that I had 0.28. I simply upgraded to the Softmii 2.0 and got the hacks.ini files from the Creator program. All was a big help and thank you. [​IMG]