No hacks on PreLoader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by angelson1992, Feb 18, 2009.

1. angelson1992
    OP

angelson1992 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2009
    United States
    When i try to install of hack with the Preloader, The only hack that it list is the move disk channel hack. This one works great but do I need to have the other hack in a specific folder on my SD card or is there something that I haven't installed. Softmii installation worked flawlessly through phases 1 and 2. Any help would be appreciated. I have already used hack remover and reinstalled it but nothing changed. I have Hacks.ini~ and Hacks.ini on the root of my SD card. PLease Help.

2. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    use m-teks HICv4 to make ur ntsc hacks.ini and put it in place of those other 2 hack.ini files.

use hack remover to remove whatever u have done so far.

Start up preloader (hold reset on booting the wii)

go to system hacks, enable them all (maybe not force region [​IMG] )

3. kitt050383

kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    New Jersey
  4. angelson1992
    OP

angelson1992 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2009
    United States
    Thanks. The program you suggested worked perfectly and now I have finally finished the entire softmii installation. It turns out that that I was actually using a 0.27 Preloader when I thought that I had 0.28. I simply upgraded to the Softmii 2.0 and got the hacks.ini files from the Creator program. All was a big help and thank you. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice