Homebrew no$gba keeps freezing

Gravsteen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've tried pokemon platinum on the no$gba v2.6 emulator and it keeps freezing when cyrus is calling for dialga and palkia. I have read a kind of solution somewhere, but I didn't understand a crap of it. Can somebody please tell me how to fix it in a not to advanced way?
smile.gif

zanda619

Trophies
XP
Country
yeh maybe you should download platinuma again for it maybe be glitched.

Or (throwing this out on the table) flick around with your settings every game needs different settings(not sure about v2.6)

Tehee

nytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Im having the same problem aswell using the v2.6. Tried quite a few diff nds and changed the settings, still keeps freezing, even thought it could be Vista but tried it on another pc with XP and still the same problem. Maybe I havent found the right settings but to check every single setting will take to long since I need to battle the 2 galactic cmds everytime I wanna test em..

Anyone got any advise on this problem?

Gravsteen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Now I've downloaded a new rom and gotten to the same place and it happened again. Many hours wasted
hate2.gif

Edit: Also tried with allmost all possible settings.

Shadyest

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same problems.
It appears to me that the issue is with the rom. The big problem is that there only seems to be 1 U rom out there and it's getting distributed by everyone, lol
I'm guessing that many people have either given up before getting that far or haven't got there yet, so we haven't been hearing much about this problem so far.

It's just too bad that I can't find one that will allow me to get past that point, as it seems a waste of time when you can't even complete the thing
frown.gif

Edit : Interesting new development...I actually turned my volume up and was annoyed, so tapping the A key and i started hearing the chimes that you hear when progressing to the next bit of dialogue. So I kept doing it and it progressed after like 10 of the chimes.
Give it a try...hopefully it will work for you guys also

mandycat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pressing A didnt work for me; i just now tried it. what are your settings on, Shadyest? maybe if i make mine the same as yours, it will work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay