ROM Hack no$gba and no$gba debugger 2.7c released, now freeware.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a false positive, a lot of clean programs could trigger that in antivirus software.
I personally never saw the point of him writing it in pure ASM.

Yes Also most virus programs don't like it's upx packer , each time martin edited his emulator and re-pack his new emulator, some virus programs will report this Cryp .
Yes report it as false positive to you're virus program, and it should be removed soon, I reported it to avast and got fixed over night.

I have a No$GBA 2.7c Modified patcher, But not sure if to post are not ?, Since it now freeware , Maybe put in text to Donate to him if can are "Donate will be kind. and download Martins no$gba 2.7c Clean version." , are some think just look for a good way to put it... any ideas ?

The patcher I have will a low pokemon black/white 2 summery screens fix , and rune factory white screens fix, also now added video frames skips v1.1

D

Deleted-236924

Because NO$ uses compressed save files by default. You must edit NO$GBA.INI and change SAV/SNA Type to Raw

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Entitlement much?

Yes, I hate it when free projects force a donation suddenly. Same thing has happened to Partedmagic, the linux distro. You now have to "donate" $5 for each new version they crank out, it's a load of bullshit.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Playing Digimon Story Lost Evolution on this version. Result - 100% playable and working!!!! :yaynds:
On previous version of No$gba, you got stupid black screen after fireworks event! But, with latest version, you can continue until visit Digimon World!!! B-) I hope the English translation patch will finished soon! :)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yes, I hate it when free projects force a donation suddenly. Same thing has happened to Partedmagic, the linux distro. You now have to "donate" $5 for each new version they crank out, it's a load of bullshit.

you could always get the normal gaming version for free.

the debugger version was always "payed"

i can understand this is an issue for some developers, they must use tools like this because they have no moneys..
but come on, a normal developer must waste lots of moners in licenses (or "shaddy 3rd party" hardware) to test his game property and if is a serious thing, its really a lot... so i am sure they can spend 2 and half ducks on a good debugger, either way if you are a programmer, most likely you will build something to help you in your quest...

complaining about the 2,5$ donation, is like complaining about buying a 1$ app on super expensive phone...

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
you could always get the normal gaming version for free.

the debugger version was always "payed"

i can understand this is an issue for some developers, they must use tools like this because they have no moneys..
but come on, a normal developer must waste lots of moners in licenses (or "shaddy 3rd party" hardware) to test his game property and if is a serious thing, its really a lot... so i am sure they can spend 2 and half ducks on a good debugger, either way if you are a programmer, most likely you will build something to help you in your quest...

complaining about the 2,5$ donation, is like complaining about buying a 1$ app on super expensive phone...

But when 2.7 came out initially, they were forcing the donation thing and there was only one version.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But when 2.7 came out initially, they were forcing the donation thing and there was only one version.

Have you thought about Desmume? Has higher compatibility, more accurate emulation and is free :P Recent versions have had a huge speed up. If you have a decent CPU, there's no advantage of no$gba over Desmume.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't like it? Build your own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?