Hacking No 5.5.X kexploit release in near future.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i dont see the point of annoying devs to surrender their stuff. its like people do it for a sport now and it makes me wonder if they will have any purpose in life once it gets released.

It's going to be a repeat when 5.6.0 is released. Can't wait. >.>

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well, it does, as demonstrated in my video on 1234, it's the IOSU exploit that's still being put together that doesn't work which is what Matt was talking about, once that happens I guess we'll have to see what happens next
Looks like there was some misunderstanding going on but I have absolutely no complaint about iosu since it is not easy to put together, and it's not ready yet. However I am rather puzzled about the kexploit which does work, but is not released. I know it's not your fault since you tried to have it released and I am grateful for that.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@NWPlayer123 @Nikki_swap OMFG, April 2016, ~1 year after 5.5.0 and these post still exist :o

It will be release when devs wants, it's like that, you can't do anything. Just deal with it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not release due to :

EDIT: Removed, useless post

Last edited by NexoCube,

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like there was some misunderstanding going on but I have absolutely no complaint about iosu since it is not easy to put together, and it's not ready yet. However I am rather puzzled about the kexploit which does work, but is not released. I know it's not your fault since you tried to have it released and I am grateful for that.
Yeah, my mistake. I thought you were on about IOSU.

Jahruze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
sigh, its very tiresome to be coming on this forum, everyday and be seeing people begging for a exploit that a kid will not release! even if you bought him ice cream!!
can we please stop this begging once and for all. if he has a exploit its his let him do what he wants to do with it, heck he can even paint the exploit on his back an walk around like the Da Vinci Code for all i care.!! you all just please, stop the begging!!
if you want.. buy or build up a pc and focus on that..instead of depending on a kid who is no lest maybe 16yrs old!!
so please!! again i say Stop!

thank you . and i will go back to lurking now :)

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MrRean was right.
Another topic?
It won't be released because it doesn't exist, stop being stupid.
Really? This will give them less motivation to release it.

The people being dicks about it aren't helping either. Don't people know how to ask nicely? Rather than being like, "pls release the sploit 4 free games U faggot!" That's going to make matters worse.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another topic?
It won't be released because it doesn't exist, stop being stupid.
Translation to English: it does exist and I'm in denial when I have more than enough proof that it does cause I'm not some conspirator who thinks everybody who has it is just playing a giant joke on the community haha

Reactions: Supster131

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
sigh, its very tiresome to be coming on this forum, everyday and be seeing people begging for a exploit that a kid will not release! even if you bought him ice cream!!
can we please stop this begging once and for all. if he has a exploit its his let him do what he wants to do with it, heck he can even paint the exploit on his back an walk around like the Da Vinci Code for all i care.!! you all just please, stop the begging!!
if you want.. buy or build up a pc and focus on that..instead of depending on a kid who is no lest maybe 16yrs old!!
so please!! again i say Stop!

thank you . and i will go back to lurking now :)

lolno.

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't you noticed already? Nintendo won't patch shit until a exploit is released to the public. Why would the patch anything so hackers can screw them?

Normally this is true. However, if they're smart at all, they can and will fix it next update. They have more than enough information to do so.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally this is true. However, if they're smart at all, they can and will fix it next update. They have more than enough information to do so.
and then we get to play cat and mouse again with another exploit which we don't have cause nobody's found another bug whoops there goes all our entrypoints

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
and then we get to play cat and mouse again with another exploit which we don't have cause nobody's found another bug whoops there goes all our entrypoints
is it hard to find an entry point ? because making a kernel hack and other, it's good but if nintendo block the entry point it will make the kernel exploit useless if we can't use them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout