Hacking No 5.5.X kexploit release in near future.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
when i see the mass of peoples who are waiting the exploit i'm a little annoyed to not have the autorisation to share it but i can't

i can just say to wait

Reactions: Hikari06

xick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i see the mass of peoples who are waiting the exploit i'm a little annoyed to not have the autorisation to share it but i can't

i can just say to wait

Leak is the way. Send it to another one that will share in anonymous, no one will ever knows that was your fault. Just saying...

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Leak is the way. Send it to another one that will share in anonymous, no one will ever knows that was your fault. Just saying...

Well I guess he could do it himself too, by using a VPN if he really needs it (but I don't think his life would be put at risk for something as trivial xD).

But I believe he prefers to keep his promise not to leak it, which I can understand too.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that we think we deserve it, but instead all these other people (the devs) keep talking about how they have a IOSU or they know some one who has a IOSU. The devs should either put up or shut up, otherwise more dumb ass topics like this will pop up day after day.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't like piracy then why do you use 3ds home brew aimed mostly at piracy?
Lol missing the joke.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't like it, either stop whining and being entitled or make your own exploit
I made 12 exploits myself in 2 weeks! No release though, want to make sure Reggie gets another jet. His other one is getting old.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I guess he could do it himself too, by using a VPN if he really needs it (but I don't think his life would be put at risk for something as trivial xD).

But I believe he prefers to keep his promise not to leak it, which I can understand too.
that's it,i always keep my promises i'd like to share wirh a friend too but i can't

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Exactly, loyalty is first.
Although, we are to the point that... nobody will care and they will start riots. lol

Imho the real problem here his why the hell did the dev told them to keep it secret at all costs in the first place.
I can understand that giving it to them a little earlier so they can get their apps ready is a good idea but damn, some have it since September :/

Last edited by Hikari06,

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly who cares any more.. with the delay of Zelda, imminent release of the NX and progress of CEMU the WII U is pretty much dead. Even with the exploit what developers are left who care enough about the WIIU to actually make something of interest that is not backup loader related?

It's to late for the WIIU even Nintendo has given up

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Honestly who cares any more.. with the delay of Zelda, imminent release of the NX and progress of CEMU the WII U is pretty much dead. Even with the exploit what developers are left who care enough about the WIIU to actually make something of interest that is not backup loader related?

Well, not everybody has a pc powerful enough to run cemu. And buying one would probably cost way more than a wii u anyways.

nonamejohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm glad someone else is saying this. A base computer build to use that emulator would be about $550 at the least. If you factor in current price of the wiiu + all the games you could just emulate instead of buy, it's a steal. Imagine all the other things you could do with a pc powerful enough to run it full speed. Oh, and before the peanut gallery complains they don't have the money, get a job. If you do, you can afford it.

Last edited by nonamejohn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn