Hacking Nintendont

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the powerswitch is for one at a time. and not nintendont is the problem, cfg is. nintendont works on both ports, cfg only on the lower. I guess it's an cfgUSBLoader-CIOS-problem, because nintendont also used to work from only the lower port till I-don't-know-wich-revision.

so my question still is:

Is there a softwaresided way to also load those Gamecubegames from the upper port with Nintendont via CfgUSBLoader? e.g. a branch or mod i don't know about?

Last edited by 77Urmel77,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the powerswitch is for one at a time. and not nintendont is the problem, cfg is. nintendont works on both ports, cfg only on the lower.
nintendont has multi port support so no idea if cfg loader has go to the settings and see, if it doesnt well you cant try other loaders.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: 77Urmel77

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
X-men Legends games don't work no matter what I do. Could someone else please test them on the latest built please.
Fix is already looking into them both x men legends games got screwed on 325 so 324 is the last rev for them, fix94 already knows what broke them, he is trying to find a solution to keep both turok and xmen legends working becuase what fixed turok evolution brooke xmen legends lol.

Is there a way to force full wide-screen without black bars?
Also is sdcard better/faster than USB thumb drive for GC/Wii games?
it depends on what you mean, if you mean huge black bars then yes, on wiiu you activate wiiu widescreen setting and on wii you just have your system on widescreen on the wii menus, if your talking about those tiny black bars on the corners then nope.

ramon19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fix is already looking into them both x men legends games got screwed on 325 so 324 is the last rev for them, fix94 already knows what broke them, he is trying to find a solution to keep both turok and xmen legends working becuase what fixed turok evolution brooke xmen legends lol.

it depends on what you mean, if you mean huge black bars then yes, on wiiu you activate wiiu widescreen setting and on wii you just have your system on widescreen on the wii menus, if your talking about those tiny black bars on the corners then nope.
Can you tell me the different between both versions? Which games don't work with 324?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I fixed the black bars by adding this to grrlib.c file:
Code:
   if (progressive)
   {
   rmode->viWidth = 680;
   rmode->viXOrigin = 20;
   }
   else
   {
   rmode->viWidth = 680;
   rmode->viXOrigin = 20;
   }
add this just just before:
VIDEO_Configure(rmode);

you can make it bigger or smaller by changing the 680 values accordingly

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Just added 2 more games, xgra and Luigi's mansion renamed from gcm to iso like others but its not showing in the list. Using microsd

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just added 2 more games, xgra and Luigi's mansion renamed from gcm to iso like others but its not showing in the list. Using microsd
Are you sure the paths are set up correctly?

SD/USB:games/gamename/game.iso

Make sure it's game.iso and not game.iso.iso if using Windows with extensions hidden.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when something doesnt appear on the list is badly renamed or bad path lots of peole have extra forders isntead of the direct not to mention the wrong name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello