Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hhmmm ill go check a few games and see. the last game i played only had small black bars (enter the matrix). i end up forgetting sometimes as i use both wii and wii u on different tv's. i will post back :)
those small black bars will always be there they wont ever disapear, the 4:3 which are huge black bars is what you can do on wiiu by not turning wiiu widescreen on and this is 4:3
hilton-london-kensington.jpg

if the bars are smaller than this then its normal they will always be there you cant get ride of them lol your seeing nintendont full screen stretched if your seeing smaller black bars its normal.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
ok right i loaded up (enter the matrix/luigi's mansion/time splitters 2/mario kart double dash) all of them loaded with about 2cm black bars each side. so i think we have resolved that question lol but one last thing!! how comes mario kart double dash has a completely filled screen? i have no patches applied to this individual game

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok right i loaded up (enter the matrix/luigi's mansion/time splitters 2/mario kart double dash) all of them loaded with about 2cm black bars each side. so i think we have resolved that question lol but one last thing!! how comes mario kart double dash has a completely filled screen? i have no patches applied to this individual game
some games have more screen size than other sometimes the bars will be liek 1 cm other times 3 others 2 and such it depends on the game display area or something like that.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
some games have more screen size than other sometimes the bars will be liek 1 cm other times 3 others 2 and such it depends on the game display area or something like that.

thank you for answering my questions pedro its much appreciated. im hopeing that one day maybe there could be something added to nintendont to stretch it the extra few cm lol ps thanks again fix94 and team for your hard work its great :)

Lucky Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I ask for help.
I have a little problem.After 1 week, experimenting around.Runs Nintendont finally with a 10 year old Logitech Dual Action Controller. Here is no longer worth much.I bought 1 year ago for "Devolution" and my PC a PS3 Controller Speedlink XEOX Pro.With devolution of Speedlink comes immediately.Only with Nintendont he does not go.
The version 331 brings no auto zoom and save with memory card comes with V 331 not.With Nintendont 1:43 it goes quite well.I use GX USB loader.I take for V 1:43. the plugin controller into the USB port at the front right.With SD card all is well.Unfortunately, now comes a problem.If I switch to USB Stick 16GB FAT32 requires V 1:43 that I should take the bottom rear USB port.and the program freezes.I have to reboot. I put the controller purely to bottom rear USB port.When starting the statement Controller is not recognized.I can adjust the nix.Probably the controller.ini. Downloaded from here (controller_dual_action.ini).I have not changed anything.
There isDigitalLR = 1DPAD = 1
Apology for the bad English is Google.
I thank you for your answers
Luckydog

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I ask for help.
I have a little problem.After 1 week, experimenting around.Runs Nintendont finally with a 10 year old Logitech Dual Action Controller. Here is no longer worth much.I bought 1 year ago for "Devolution" and my PC a PS3 Controller Speedlink XEOX Pro.With devolution of Speedlink comes immediately.Only with Nintendont he does not go.
The version 331 brings no auto zoom and save with memory card comes with V 331 not.With Nintendont 1:43 it goes quite well.I use GX USB loader.I take for V 1:43. the plugin controller into the USB port at the front right.With SD card all is well.Unfortunately, now comes a problem.If I switch to USB Stick 16GB FAT32 requires V 1:43 that I should take the bottom rear USB port.and the program freezes.I have to reboot. I put the controller purely to bottom rear USB port.When starting the statement Controller is not recognized.I can adjust the nix.Probably the controller.ini. Downloaded from here (controller_dual_action.ini).I have not changed anything.
There isDigitalLR = 1DPAD = 1
Apology for the bad English is Google.
I thank you for your answers
Luckydog

your post is abit of a mess, memory card emulation needs to be activated on the settings on every version including the latest 332.

what is this 1:43? i have no idea what you mean with this if its nintendont version 1.43 then your using an very outdated version.

auto zoom? if your refering to the small black bars on the sides nintendont does not have an option to get ride of them only devolution does.

if your using version 1.43 nintendont i see no reason to use it at all.go to 332.

maybe some german speaking person could speak to him to understand what is exactly his issue.

Lucky Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Widescrenn not working at the 25.4.2015 V.331. That was the latest version
I LED 42 "
Resolution 1920 x 1080
In the middle of an image 720 x 480p why only black bars 50% is Black.

Widescrenn works at V.143 by 24.05.2014.
Since 05/24/2014 sleeps with me the Wii U. No time.

Today for the first time V.331 and V.143 ran.
V.331 problems.
V.143 is 100% of SD 0% from USB

sorry I test yet

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Widescrenn not working at the 25.4.2015 V.331. That was the latest version
I LED 42 "
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Widescrenn works at V.143 by 24.05.2014.
Since 05/24/2014 sleeps with me the Wii U. No time.

V.331 problems.
V.143 is 100% of SD 0% from USB

sorry I test yet
lucky dog see abode it says inbox Fix94 sent you a message in german so he can help you better talk with him in german on the inbox button abode.

Lucky Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Widescrenn not working at the V.331 from 25.4.2015.
That was the latest version I see.
I have a LG 3D 42 " TV
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Widescrenn works at V.143 by 24.05.2014 verry good.

At this time Since 05/24/2014 sleeps with me the Wii U. No time i must working.

V.331 with problems.

V.143 is 100% of SD from USB 0%

sorry I test yet

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all I'm loving the new look on the front post, now I tested the new version 3.333 and when I turn cheats "on" and then run the game Nintendont doesn't find the cheat file that I have created and gives me an error message in red followed by a shut down, however I can use cheat codes fine with USB-Loader GX, I never really used cheats from Nintendont, always used them from USB-Loader GX, but I only wanted to test the new update.

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all I'm loving the new look on the front post, now I tested the new version 3.333 and when I turn cheats "on" and then run the game Nintendont doesn't find the cheat file that I have created and gives me an error message in red followed by a shut down, however I can use cheat codes fine with USB-Loader GX, I never really used cheats from Nintendont, always used them from USB-Loader GX, but I only wanted to test the new update.

Turn off cheat path and the game will boot fine. Leave only Cheat On. In my case, wont load any cheats though.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Turn off cheat path and the game will boot fine. Leave only Cheat On. In my case, wont load any cheats though.
That's what I meant though, if I run a game from Nintendont I must have cheats off, if I turn them on they give me an error message and shut down the console, however I can run the games fine without cheat codes from the main loader.

Using USB-Loader GX however I can boot the games fine with and without cheat codes.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That's what I meant though, if I run a game from Nintendont I must have cheats off, if I turn them on they give me an error message and shut down the console, however I can run the games fine without cheat codes from the main loader.

Using USB-Loader GX however I can boot the games fine with and without cheat codes.

Is "cheat path" turned OFF while "cheat" is turned ON?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can someone explain the Wii U Widescreen setting again for me?
wiiu widescreen is basicaly fullscreen.

on wiiu if wiiu widescreen is off you will see the games in their original 4:3 aspect ratio, if its on you will see a fulll screen stretched picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)