Hacking Nintendont

dexter2341

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday when I updated from 296 to 298, the saves corrupted. I updated from 298 to 299 and the saves corrupted again, so I reverted back to 296. Today I updated from 296 to 299 and everything is fine. :huh:

I've also tried the test revision that was posted by Fix94 and have had no issues.

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue black screen when exiting to the loader... in this case forwarder... delete nincfg,bin and nothing same result... I've also tried the test revision that was posted by Fix94 and have the same issues. i back to 296 and works fine... i don't know what is...

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to exit out of a game using the Gamecube Controller via the GC Adapter? R+Z+B+ D-Pad Down doesn't work via the Gamecube controller.. I have to fire up my Pro-Controller to exit.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to exit out of a game using the Gamecube Controller via the GC Adapter? R+Z+B+ D-Pad Down doesn't work via the Gamecube controller.. I have to fire up my Pro-Controller to exit.

HID controllers use custom exit combos which you can set to whatever you want by editing the power command on the controller.ini file.

The one that the users here chose for the default one was L+R+Z+Start

Reactions: styckx

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HID controllers use custom exit combos which you can set to whatever you want by editing the power command on the controller.ini file.

The one that the users here chose for the default one was L+R+Z+Start

Ahh gotcha.. I'll edit that up tomorrow.. Thanks.. Obvious answer.. I should have known to look in the INI first. :)

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm willing to donate my old drive, however, im job hunting right now. As soon as i have a job again, im willing to pay for the shipping.

I can understand donating a drive may be too much for most ppl but the lack of organized reports and feedback for bug fix betas certainly is no good.

How could users(I am not pin pointing you) expect the dev to keep on with this issue while they are not interested in it themselves?

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can i play Silent Hill: The Arcade i dont know if its triforce or not but do have a dump

OK, so did some research on the internet for this (long live google), it seems to be a game that ran on arcade hardware based on hardware that is used for PC's too.
People that are interested can read this link > http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=587.
I also found a link where i can download a working version for Windows, it seems it is ported unofficially by a fan.

As for playing it on Nintendont, i think you can already guess by now it is not going to happen, a GameCube version does not exists and the hardware board is not triforce so even if you can find an rom dumped from the original game, it wil not run.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to report Warrior Blade - Rastan VS Barbarian not working, I tried downloading several isos and it didn't work with Nintendont then I decided to test it with Dios Mios and it works fine though there is no music, can anyone confirm?

Edit: it seems the game works fine, I'll try downloading from other sites!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want to report Warrior Blade - Rastan VS Barbarian not working, I tried downloading several isos and it didn't work with Nintendont then I decided to test it with Dios Mios and it works fine though there is no music, can anyone confirm?
i played that game on nintendont not long ago probable on the 280 revs it worked fine for me.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
forced videomoes/progressive/widescreen?

Moes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn