Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not sure, but wouldn't i get also errors when mem card is disabled?

It works fine when its disabled, no issues at all.
nope the bios doesnt activate when mcemu is off and wiiu cant run pal ipl delete him and you will be fine the ntsc and jap bios work fine but the pal one doesnt work on wiiu.

Gabberarmy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
nope the bios doesnt activate when mcemu is off and wiiu cant run pal ipl delete him and you will be fine the ntsc and jap bios work fine but the pal one doesnt work on wiiu.

Thanks a lot, that helped.

I was so stupid, i deleted jap and usa ipl, but i didn't think on deleting the pal one, because i was thinking like: "why i should have any issues with pal version" -.-

Nice forum btw and awesome work at Nintendont :)

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I use cheats?

To use cheats you only have to read the first page of this topic..
You were probably being ignored before because of "not first trying it after you read the instructions on first page".

If you did and still could not get it to work, then mention that also in your post so people can help you pinpoint the problem.

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the reason for Nintendont not seeing the usb hdd if there's a second drive in the other port? Dios Mios seems to work fine with it which is even weirder.

dexter2341

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows finished the disk check and I was able to delete the folder. I do have backups for a few of the saves. I'm assuming I should start fresh and let the game(s) make a new save file with the latest nintendont, and then replace those with the backups?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows finished the disk check and I was able to delete the folder. I do have backups for a few of the saves. I'm assuming I should start fresh and let the game(s) make a new save file with the latest nintendont, and then replace those with the backups?

The community here has public saves more many of the popular games. Check my signature

armyman12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To use cheats you only have to read the first page of this topic..
You were probably being ignored before because of "not first trying it after you read the instructions on first page".

If you did and still could not get it to work, then mention that also in your post so people can help you pinpoint the problem.

I did try it. It didn't work. I need specifications on the type of file and what kind of cheats. Using the download file option in usb loader doesn't work and tells me that no file was found. I even specified in my first post, where I mentioned Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I thought every one was ignoring me because there's a whole swarm of posts here. Of course, you could of known by reading my first post, where I mention everything I just mentioned (sans the usb loader part) but I digress. So with all of this in mind, how and where can I use cheats?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: dexter2341

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you can make a picture of that? I would be interested in seeing at least the debug info it has on screen.

Here you go, lemme know if you need anything else

Attachments

• 20150216_211201.jpg
    20150216_211201.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 240

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far