XP
Country
United States

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.230 couldnt test ps3 controller because i guess its broken but this rev has fixed every issue i had with my hdd its way more compatible with my 2TB drive now. Thanks fix94.

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With nintendont rev 230 im greeted with a black screen everytime i load a game on a previously working 2tb seagate HDD. It is important to point out that this HDD has multiple partitions with the primary partition being a fat32 which which loaded games on previous nintendont revisions successfully

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With nintendont rev 230 im greeted with a black screen everytime i load a game on a previously working 2tb seagate HDD. It is important to point out that this HDD has multiple partitions with the primary partition being a fat32 which which loaded games on previous nintendont revisions successfully

I'm using this seagate 2tb drive and it's working perfectly still

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
with usbstorage, it's possible to add partitionhandle too ?
or is the fatfs required to find the first fat partition and use FatFS link map feature? or can you use link map even with multiple partitions?

Thanks for the work you did to allow all USB ports.

Easton

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have a problem with the Wii U Gamecube adapter, when I use the controller.ini for this, I have an error with the word "DigitalLR" not found. My adaptor is plugged on the back USB port. HID is updated and Nintendont also.

Thanks

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,

I have a problem with the Wii U Gamecube adapter, when I use the controller.ini for this, I have an error with the word "DigitalLR" not found. My adaptor is plugged on the back USB port. HID is updated and Nintendont also.

Thanks
did you downloaded controllers zip within nintendont itself? that ini file is probably outdated?

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Thanks
Normally I just ignore error reports that dont list a version.
This one reaches a new low and dosent list the program.
HIDTest will display that message.
Its normal for that adapter.
That adapter dosent use that command.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts