Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I formated my 4gb usb to 32k, I did everything I possible could but nintendont still just shuts off my wii whenver I launch a game with memcard emulation on. It get to ini card than system shuts off. I check my usb there is even a save folder and stuff created too. Please help =\
you are using the official version of nintendont right?

RexZShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean the version fix posted is experimental if your using the ones from googlecode like this https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/svn-history/r229/trunk/nintendont/boot.dol that shouldnt happen if it continues to happen then its your usb that is faulty or something.
I'm using the one on page one, I assume thats the same as that since i currently do have v229. Like the game runs perfectly fine if i have memcard emulation turned off but with it on my wii just shuts off so might be my usb?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm using the one on page one, I assume thats the same as that since i currently do have v229. Like the game runs perfectly fine if i have memcard emulation turned off but with it on my wii just shuts off so might be my usb?
maybe you usb is too slow to creat a memory card or something i dont think anyone can help you maybe try another usb?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The adapter is being run as a HID device. It's probably not even possible to support

You never know. It may even be game specific if it works or not. Only time will tell. We would need some way to analyze what the game is trying to send to the GBA. Maybe a GBA Flash cart could help. The adapter only just came out last week.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my 64gb us isn't even giving me the opinon of fat32 its ither NTFS or exfat, but in device manage it say its fat32 XD so confused

You can't use Window's built-in format tool. You need a 3rd party format tool as the built-in tool doesn't allow you to format devices as FAT32 when it's bigger than 32GB. Some one else here can recommend a good free tool to use as I don't use Windows.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You never know. It may even be game specific if it works or not. Only time will tell. We would need some way to analyze what the game is trying to send to the GBA. Maybe a GBA Flash cart could help. The adapter only just came out last week.

It doesn't respond in HIDtest. Completely redoing code on a fully working adapter is just stupid and a waste of time just to add GBA support

I have a GBA flash cart. Doesn't do anything in HIDtest either.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't respond in HIDtest. Completely redoing code on a fully working adapter is just stupid and a waste of time just to add GBA support

I have a GBA flash cart. Doesn't do anything in HIDtest either.

How could it respond in HIDTest is the GameCube game is responsible for sending data through the cable? Is there a GBA game that can send data to the GameCube without the need for a game?

If I remember correctly you had to hold the start + select while a GBA is inserted when you turn on the GBA to stop the boot process and the GameCube game would take care of the rest. It's been like 10 years since I've used the adapter so I could be wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    It's the Switcheroo
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's the Switcheroo