Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
From the wiki: DSP - Which sound DSP version the game is using. Do not use "unknown" if you don't know the version. Unknown is a valid entry from nintendont's log when it didn't find the DSP version. If you don't know the version, just leave it empty. You can also drag and drop the ISO into dspscan or search this list of NTSC DSPs to obtain the DSP version.

It seems they're DSP v2

I just see it on the list lol. So the game is two disc... drakorex Did you tried the automatic disc change feature? and I want to know if you ISO file is a 1:1 clean one or a compressed one, with its filesize :)

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just see it on the list lol. So the game is two disc... drakorex Did you tried the automatic disc change feature? and I want to know if you ISO file is a 1:1 clean one or a compressed one, with its filesize :)
All my stuff is 1:1. Not quite sure what initiates the disc change.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i'm hating USB Loader GX, so I want to try CFG USB Loader, but when I start the game, it says "abphrot diasabled", but when I play via homebrew works fine.
Try starting CFG from the homebrew channel.
Their are several versions of the forwarder that have that problem

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. If you get up that point, let us know if it works. I edited the compatibility list, it is in.
Sorry, I really don't see myself dedicating alot of time to playing Freeky Flyers, as I have alot going on. Just gave it a quick test to confirm it seems normal.

Correction on Freeky Flyiers. Widescreen DOES work, as I can see the graphical clipping. o.O

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i'm going to do some more testing in the near future. i'm dying to see a complete compat list one day! would be awesome.

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re: PLEASE HELP!

So I have this, the classic controller pro. Will it work with Nintendont with the Mayflash adapter?
This one: http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Classic-C...71&sr=8-1&keywords=wii classic controller pro

Also, I got the bluetooth Mayflash adapter. It's the one where you plug in the controller and then use a bluetooth USB for input. Just ordered it in fact. Can I use it for Nintendont or do I need to wired one?

Wireless
http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Classic-C...r=8-1&keywords=wii classic controller adapter

Wired
http://www.amazon.com/WII-CLASSIC-CONTROLLER-TO-USB-Nintendo/dp/B003711698/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408589945&sr=8-2&keywords=mayflash wii classic controller

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE HELP!

So I have this, the classic controller pro. Will it work with Nintendont with the Mayflash adapter?
This one: http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Classic-Controller-Pro-Black-Nintendo/dp/B002TLTBN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408587871&sr=8-1&keywords=wii classic controller pro

Also, I got the bluetooth Mayflash adapter. It's the one where you plug in the controller and then use a bluetooth USB for input. Just ordered it in fact. Can I use it for Nintendont or do I need to wired one?

Wireless
http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Classic-Controller-Adapter-PC/dp/B0089O4EB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408587202&sr=8-1&keywords=wii classic controller adapter

Wired
518sefT%2BbwL.jpg

I had a lot of issues trying to get this controller to work properly. My character would always just move to the left. I'm not sure about the bluetooth one. I don't believe there is a pre made controller.ini for it. I ended up getting a mayflash w009 and a wiiu pro controller. Works awesome

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a lot of issues trying to get this controller to work properly. My character would always just move to the left. I'm not sure about the bluetooth one. I don't believe there is a pre made controller.ini for it. I ended up getting a mayflash w009 and a wiiu pro controller. Works awesome

Didn't they say that the Triggers don't work for the Wii U Pro Controller?

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't they say that the Triggers don't work for the Wii U Pro Controller?

They do work but it depends what game you are playing. If you are playing mario sunshine where it requires pressure sensitive triggers, its not going to work.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
They do work but it depends what game you are playing. If you are playing mario sunshine where it requires pressure sensitive triggers, its not going to work.

Actually, it works, but detected always as fully pressed.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So should I cancel my order for the classic controller mayflash adapter and get the Wii U Pro Controller adapter?

Misread. It is up to you. If you get the WiiU pro controller adapter, remember that any games that needs analog triggers won't work perfectly. It will be full press or not pressed.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm worried about if it is going to work or not for the classic controller because of what I heard from the Coreyw

The mayflash to classic controller is problematic for a lot of people, it will always detect left joystick being pressed. While the WiiU pro controller works great, it only lack analog triggers, but it isn't really a big problem for most games.

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mayflash to classic controller is problematic for a lot of people, it will always detect left joystick being pressed. While the WiiU pro controller works great, it only lack analog triggers, but it isn't really a big problem for most games.

Last question. Does Nintendont support any type of multiplayer? The classic controller adapter has 2 slots so 2 players possibly?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Last question. Does Nintendont support any type of multiplayer? The classic controller adapter has 2 slots so 2 players possibly?

It support multiplayer from a backward compatible wiis with gamecube controllers only. Multiple hid controllers aren't possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong