Hacking Nintendont

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right away?Or did you play for a bit?It froze for me when coming up to bat,right after now loading or in the middle of the game...I was able to play a 3 inning and a 5 inning game fully it froze in the middle of the next game.I am using a full iso no trim or compress r128 on a 16gb flash drive.

Verified it was the ISO, it did the same thing in Dolphin! Once I got a new copy, its working fine. Should've guessed it.

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, call me stupid here, but I can't seem to get this to work. I downloaded v1.127, and I have everything set up correctly so I can use my PS3 controller, but it gets to 'Init HID devices...' and then it just... stops. It doesn't matter how long I wait, which USB port I use or which USB cable I use, it never gets past that point. It'll give me a 'PS3 controller init error' and switch off if I try unplugging it, so I know it's not completely frozen, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I did try searching the thread, so before you ask, it's definitely called controller.ini, it's definitely on the root of my SD, and no, it's not called 'controller.ini.ini'.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, call me stupid here, but I can't seem to get this to work. I downloaded v1.127, and I have everything set up correctly so I can use my PS3 controller, but it gets to 'Init HID devices...' and then it just... stops. It doesn't matter how long I wait, which USB port I use or which USB cable I use, it never gets past that point. It'll give me a 'PS3 controller init error' and switch off if I try unplugging it, so I know it's not completely frozen, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I did try searching the thread, so before you ask, it's definitely called controller.ini, it's definitely on the root of my SD, and no, it's not called 'controller.ini.ini'.

where are your games located?

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
where are your games located?

I was trying out Mario Sunshine, so it was in 'SD:\games\mariosunshine\game.iso', and Nintendont recognized it no problem. Like I said, I start up a game, it gets to the HID device part, and then it just stops. I tried out Nintendont months ago, and it recognised my controller back then, so I'm not sure why it isn't working now.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying out Mario Sunshine, so it was in 'SD:\games\mariosunshine\game.iso', and Nintendont recognized it no problem. Like I said, I start up a game, it gets to the HID device part, and then it just stops. I tried out Nintendont months ago, and it recognised my controller back then, so I'm not sure why it isn't working now.

what console?

Jade_Rock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. If I disable the HID setting, the game starts up fine, but obviously that's kinda useless, because now I can't use my controller. I mean, as nice as the opening is, I kinda want to play the game, not watch it. :wink:
Maybe its your iso?The game may just not work on nintendont.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yep. If I disable the HID setting, the game starts up fine, but obviously that's kinda useless, because now I can't use my controller. I mean, as nice as the opening is, I kinda want to play the game, not watch it. :wink:
are you sure you renamed controller.ini correctly for ps3? remenber due to hidden extensions many ppl come up with controller.ini.ini and it should only be controller.ini and it should be on the root of the device it has the games.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
About the TGC issue, I went more in depth and found the root of the problem.

I took a collection game(Zelda CE) and took a game that needs the ansi font to work(Sonic Mega Coll) and converted it into a TGC and inserted it into Zelda CE, the result worked in Dolphin and Nintendont.

Then I took Zelda CE and did the same thing again but this time with a game that needs the sjis font to work(Gash Bell2), the resulting ISO worked in Dolphin but not in Nintendont.

So there it is; TGCs that need the Japanese font currently won't work in Nintendont.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey SuperrSonic if you could you please take a look at the Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (please)? If there is the ability to extract the MK games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT