Hacking Nintendont

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The Simpson Hit and Run 1.35GB NTSC-U it's working in 1.94, I'm starting to think the shrunk for this game it make it break, but I didn't test it.
I'll update the comaptibility list for some one want to play it.

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm running into an issue with the Mayflash Wii U Pro Controller Adapter. I have the config on the root of my card, the device is plugged into the lower rear USB port, yet I still get the lower rear usb port error. I'm loading games off the SD Card, by the way.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm running into an issue with the Mayflash Wii U Pro Controller Adapter. I have the config on the root of my card, the device is plugged into the lower rear USB port, yet I still get the lower rear usb port error. I'm loading games off the SD Card, by the way.

SD Card, if I'm not wrong, the SD Mode front USB ports are enabled, try them, or you have the no correct controller problem?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
All four USBports will not work. They all render the "Plug controller into BOTTOM REAR usb port" error.

OK, I don't know very much what's happening (this means I could be wrong) but I think the problem is the controller.ini, try this: Use HIDTest and see if your Wii U Pro is working with that adapter in HIDTest, if it is working, compare the PID and VID with the controller.ini for Wii U Pro, it can be that, the other thing (I don't think it would be) the adapter it's broken, so try HIDTest

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, I don't know very much what's happening (this means I could be wrong) but I think the problem is the controller.ini, try this: Use HIDTest and see if your Wii U Pro is working with that adapter in HIDTest, if it is working, compare the PID and VID with the controller.ini for Wii U Pro, it can be that, the other thing (I don't think it would be) the adapter it's broken, so try HIDTest

Launching HIDTest just spat out a bunch of errors, pretty much claiming that every entry in the controller.ini was "not found."

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SD Card, if I'm not wrong, the SD Mode front USB ports are enabled, try them, or you have the no correct controller problem?

i'm assuming there are different models of this adapter. The first post says model number W009 works.

Or I could be completely wrong

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm assuming there are different models of this adapter. The first post says model number W009 works.

Or I could be completely wrong

Oh, I forget to tell you, you need to delete the controller.ini from your device, Adeka says the W009 model works, do you have that?

It's difficult to identify, I can find nothing that specifies W009 or anything, unfortunately. All I know is that I ordered from this amazon listing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought