Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
luigi mansion : created by intermet, fixed and improved by VinsCool :) have fun!

Caution: this causes random crashes, use it at your own risks !!

Edit: Nevermind, this causes more problems than it could... removed cache.txt to avoid problems :D

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigi's Mansion JPN - Hangs on Nintendo Screen
Luigi's Mansion EUR - Black Screen
Luigi's Mansion US - Hangs when Nintendon't is loading the game. (Stuck on checking FS)
Super Mario Sunshine US - Black Screen
Paper Mario 2 JPN - Hangs at force progressive scan mode and PS3 controller doesn't respond

All on the current version of nintendont

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
well, I don't know why it is freezing... anyway, using it is not really worth to, loading time is pretty short.

Goku Junior could you test this one? it has ghost models removed from list, MAYBE it will fix freezing... I am going to test it too.

Removed file, sorry.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
well, I don't know why it is freezing... anyway, using it is not really worth to, loading time is pretty short.

Maybe it's a map, try caching others things, like ghosts models or somethings like that, Chairs, the coins, well I don't know how the games works, but I think the problem is the maps. If you want I can delete the maps and see what happends next to that.

EDIT: OK, I will test it, and see what happends, thanks :)

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Goku Junior could you test this one? it has ghost models removed from list, MAYBE it will fix freezing... I am going to test it too.

It stills freezing :( . I'll try deleting the maps...

EDIT: I hate my slow internet, it doesn't shows the alerts...

EDIT2: All the szp files are maps?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
No luck, the game will always freeze with cache.txt I recommend to forget this one :D

Edit: szp files are files for models and maps

Edit2: Deleted my file, it just causes problems... sorry for inconvenience, anyway, Luigi's Mansion doesn't really need caching files, it is fast enough, even on sd cards we didn't noticed loading time.

Reactions: Oishikatta

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No luck, the game will always freeze with cache.txt I recommend to forget this one :D

Edit: szp files are files for models and maps

OK, but don't worry, the game stills fast without the cache.txt :) I'll get back to the work for the other cache, if you need something, tell me!

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, sorry for the late answer, yes, I didn't test it very well but it never frezzes (in delfino plaza at least) do you want I test it in others levels?

Is it loading faster? for me it does, but I was just wondering :P

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm starting to think someone's gonna have to create a different thread for the cache discussion (just like there's one for controller ini discussion)

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys, why not trying to create cache files for games that badly need them to be playable, like for example Star Wars Rogue Squadron III:Rebel Strike that pauses every 10 seconds or so to stream data, or Die Hard Vendetta, that chugs in the menus due to the video playing in the background, etc etc.
I mean as stated already, Luigi's Mansion loads quick as is, right?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've finished the cache for True Crime: New York City, the game it's better organized compared to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle! or Shadow The Hedgehog, the cache help the game to load the city , from I see the Game tooks 18 seconds aprox. to load the city map, with the cache I noticed the time falls to 12 seconds aprox., that's the big change, the missions are all cached, some vehicles too, and other things. I've tested by myself, works fine.
daxtsu , sorry for disturb you again, could you put this cache into the repository? Thanks! The Game ID is G2CE52.

Attachments

• cache.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 260

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, why not trying to create cache files for games that badly need them to be playable, like for example Star Wars Rogue Squadron III:Rebel Strike that pauses every 10 seconds or so to stream data, or Die Hard Vendetta, that chugs in the menus due to the video playing in the background, etc etc.
I mean as stated already, Luigi's Mansion loads quick as is, right?

Yeah, that's right, VinsCool tried to fix the Luigi Mansion cache, but it doesn't work, only that, True Crime: New York City is a open world game, and it needs to charge a lot of things, that's because I made the cache.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck