Hacking Nintendont

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no way for fix the freeze on mariokart gp2? and fzero ax?
With wiiflow and wii (not wiiU) it's possible add the cheat for enable the arcade voice? (like quadforce do?)

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no way for fix the freeze on mariokart gp2? and fzero ax?
With wiiflow and wii (not wiiU) it's possible add the cheat for enable the arcade voice? (like quadforce do?)
If F-Zero GX doesn't work, neither F-Zero AX...

freezes after "av" or 50/60hz or progressive scan screen...

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
no mario kart gp has a random bug where the controllers randomly work or not and you can tell if the analogs will work by looking at the credits if they stay 0/1 you might as well reset and try again, once it took me 4 trys to get analogs ingame.

I have never got this "random bug" by using Wii U pro controller+Mayflash adapter.
I tried 10 times and all worked.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this time I thought things were just quiet. Come to find out, GBATemp has been ignoring the fact that I'm watching this thread. Does...Does GBATemp hate me?:unsure:

Reactions: MassiveRican

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this time I thought things were just quiet. Come to find out, GBATemp has been ignoring the fact that I'm watching this thread. Does...Does GBATemp hate me?:unsure:
They probably sent you a notification a long time ago that you ignored, and thus weren't notified again.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i found the rev that broke Zelda-Four Swords Adventures NTSC-U it is v1.85+ works on v1.84. Can anyone get it to boot on 1.85+?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean, is that you only get alerted one time when someone posts so a thread, and then never again until you actually enter that thread (and I think you have to go to the last page of the thread, too). Otherwise, you'd get a billion alerts that threads had activity in them instead of just one to tell you that there has been activity since you last checked the thread.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean, is that you only get alerted one time when someone posts so a thread, and then never again until you actually enter that thread (and I think you have to go to the last page of the thread, too). Otherwise, you'd get a billion alerts that threads had activity in them instead of just one to tell you that there has been activity since you last checked the thread.
I'm OCD about checkin my alerts. Every alert I get, I follow til the end of that thread before moving on. I don't wish to derail this thread, just wondering why things aren't working the way they should.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm OCD about checkin my alerts. Every alert I get, I follow til the end of that thread before moving on. I don't wish to derail this thread, just wondering why things aren't working the way they should.
Try taking it out of your alerts then putting it back in.

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i found the rev that broke Zelda-Four Swords Adventures NTSC-U it is v1.85+ works on v1.84. Can anyone get it to boot on 1.85+?
Yes. I'm playing Four Swords on r93/94, Wii, WaveBird & HID, USB HDD, MCEmu=ok.
What's your setup?
Wii or WiiU?
HID or GC controller?
MCEmu: fresh or old?
ISO: 1:1, compress or FST?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I'm playing Four Swords on r93/94, Wii, WaveBird & HID, USB HDD, MCEmu=ok.
What's your setup?
Wii or WiiU?
HID or GC controller?
MCEmu: fresh or old?

Using Wii U with ps3 controller loading games from usb my save is about half way through the game. It blackscreens on me even after deleting nincfg.bin. I checked the compatibility list and it says its working so it must just be my problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo