Hacking Nintendont

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out why my settings weren't saving. Nintendon't DOES save my settings. But every time I try to load a GC game through CFG USB Loader with Nintendon't enabled, it erases my Nintendon't settings entirely (when I load my Nintendon't dol, the settings are back to default). Is there a way to have them share the same settings, or at least have CFG USB Loader use the same emulated memory card? I hear the NMM feature is buggy.
Whenever you load a GC game through CFG USB Loader with Nintendon't enabled All of your nintentont setting are set to match the per game settings you told cfg to use for that game, not the default settings. NMM is the same as emulated memory.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever you load a GC game through CFG USB Loader with Nintendon't enabled All of your nintentont setting are set to match the per game settings you told cfg to use for that game, not the default settings. NMM is the same as emulated memory.

Ah, that makes sense. All my Google searches for NMM pulled up Devolution results so I figured it was an older method. Thanks.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you supposed to have the GC adapter plugged into the Wii U for it to work? What are the settings needed for it to work?

I tried to boot but the bluetooth took over, then I switched to HID on and I plugged the controller adapter (black usb) to the bottom usb port and it just sits at Loading HID telling me to plug it into the bottom port.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Where are you supposed to have the GC adapter plugged into the Wii U for it to work? What are the settings needed for it to work?

I tried to boot but the bluetooth took over, then I switched to HID on and I plugged the controller adapter (black usb) to the bottom usb port and it just sits at Loading HID telling me to plug it into the bottom port.
if you use fix tst version abode you put your hdd on the top port and your black cabled wiiu adapter on the lower port you dont need the grey cable since that will only be needed for extra power if you want rumble when rumble works that is and of course you need the controller.ini and the hid on on the settings.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what about the settings?

Native or HID? Sorry I'm dumb.

Well Native On and HID off just turns on bluetooth.

HID On just hangs at PLUG IN CONTROLLER TO REAR BOTTOM USB PORT.

Or I'm dumb.

This is on a Wii U. Black USB from official adapter into the bottom port, usb stick above it.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on my Wii (not Wii U). No rumble if you care. Cool.

Edit: To be clear I was saying I didn't test on a Wii U, not that it doesn't work on a Wii U.

What controller.ini did you use and also did you have your games on USB or SD? I just tried with USB and it still didn't work.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What controller.ini did you use and also did you have your games on USB or SD? I just tried with USB and it still didn't work.
Wii (Didn't test Wii U)
SD
Native off
HID on
I just had Nintendont update the controller zip file for me.

Black on top port, grey one bottom.

Didn't try any other combinations.

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: pokeparadox

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I guess I didn't have the controller INI downloaded. Probably my problem. I'm away from my Wii u now, I only had a few mins to play around.

Just wanna show some love real quick to fix and the handful of beloved boss beast men taking their time to make this program even better. I took it for granted that the GC controllers would work in nimtendont and it looks like it took some work and I just wanna say thanks again. So happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1