Hacking Nintendont

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Don't settle for 50hz crap. I am on PAL Wii and PAL Crash iso gave me the cropped image issue so i was forcing 50hz.
I then downloaded NTSC Crash iso and forced PAL60 on it. That was it, full image and 60hz speed.

The problem is that some gamers like me , we can only use PAL games because of our saves to be compatible.

I know that some 50hz games (Luigi's mansion, Wave Race BS,Wario World) display a cropped image when forced to progressive and until now, I wish everyday that FIX94 finds a solution to this...

Rueckkoppler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

I just can't get the Wii U Pro Controller to sync with my vWii. As the sabykos wrote, it should connect BEFORE I launch Nintendont. But how's that supposed to work anyways? Only Nintendont seems to be able to connect the Pro Controller, so how can it connect when I don't even launch the app? Sometimes, it connects while running Nintendont, but I lose the connection while loading the game. When I press some buttons at this moment, it reconnects but flashes all 4 lights as well. But it doesn't react at all. Can anybody help me?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I just can't get the Wii U Pro Controller to sync with my vWii. As the sabykos wrote, it should connect BEFORE I launch Nintendont. But how's that supposed to work anyways? Only Nintendont seems to be able to connect the Pro Controller, so how can it connect when I don't even launch the app? Sometimes, it connects while running Nintendont, but I lose the connection while loading the game. When I press some buttons at this moment, it reconnects but flashes all 4 lights as well. But it doesn't react at all. Can anybody help me?

The Wii U Pro controller can only be used in Nintendont or WiiFlow 1076 Mod. You cannot use it in the System Menu or Homebrew Channel. The homebrew has to have support for it.

Rueckkoppler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alright, it does kinda work in Nintendont, but it always loses the connection & reconnects with 4 lights flashing after the game launched... BTW, both my Wiimote & Pro Controller U have one light flashing before loading a game... Did this ever occur to you? What can I do?

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
you might want to delete your config then and make sure you have nintendonts video mode set to auto.
Deleted my config file, video was set to auto anyway. Unfortunately this didnt help. However everything is fine, if I force PAL50. I think this issue might be related to this:

videomodes are becoming wierder and wierder before games like tom clancys ghsot recon aways worked when video was set to auto now to boot the game you need to force ntsc and this sint the only game doing this, did something happened to the auto setting?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, it does kinda work in Nintendont, but it always loses the connection & reconnects with 4 lights flashing after the game launched... BTW, both my Wiimote & Pro Controller U have one light flashing before loading a game... Did this ever occur to you? What can I do?

You have to press A, B, X or Y once game loads. Then it should reconnect. Make sure that the Wii U Pro Controller is set as player 1 before hand or you won't be able to play a GameCube game with it. I always star my Wii U with my Pro Controller and let it connect with the Wii U before turning the Wii Remote on to ensure that the Wii Remote is player 2.

Joeysweden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually your hdd will click if it's not receiving enough power. Is your hdd plugged in the wall at all?
I have noticed a clicking noise, but I didn't think anything of it as my wii makes similar noises all the time. What should I do to correct the problem?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have noticed a clicking noise, but I didn't think anything of it as my wii makes similar noises all the time. What should I do to correct the problem?

If you are using a 2.5 inch HDD you will need a Y-Cable so you can give the HDD the extra power it needs. The Wii U doesn't provide enough power in the USB ports which is weird since the Wii U was designed to allow you to use external HDD to store content.

Rueckkoppler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, I made sure that the Wii Remote becomes the 2nd controller, but I still have all lights on on the Pro Controller. If I launch Melee, I get stuck at the 50hz/60hz selection screen btw.

edit: Oh, I checked "native control" in the settings. Oups, my bad! But thanks for your help!

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94

I tracked it down. It works in 204 and does not work in 206. 205 was only an update of a controller.ini. So one of your changes in 206 messed up auto video mode. Actually this does not make sense to me since the changes in 206 have nothing to do with video stuff...

Reactions: flinto

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the latest revision now just automatically detect if you have a memory card or is that still far off?
If you set EmuMC to "off" then it will automatically look for real MC on your console, from my testing native controls add nothing here so you should be able to keep the reset combo if you want that, if you have any issues however then the native control is there for you to set it back to its original control scheme, I hope this answers your question!

Something else to add should be: if the wrong usb port is used, instead of getting stuck on "checking FS" just display a message telling to use the top port and returns to the homebrew channel.
You know a similar issue (rarely) happens to me when I boot USB Loader GX, I'm all for an option to turn off and reset if it doesn't break anything, wish there was one in GX as well but as far as I know your only solution is to reboot the console!

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you set EmuMC to "off" then it will automatically look for real MC on your console, from my testing native controls add nothing here so you should be able to keep the reset combo if you want that, if you have any issues however then the native control is there for you to set it back to its original control scheme, I hope this answers your question!

Does EmuMC off mean that bluetooth is off as well?

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94

I tracked it down. It works in 204 and does not work in 206. 205 was only an update of a controller.ini. So one of your changes in 206 messed up auto video mode. Actually this does not make sense to me since the changes in 206 have nothing to do with video stuff...
Im also finding this exact same problem. Some games now require force video mode and auto is causing black screen that where fine in 2.205

grifterb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi people

I don't mean to interrupt your business here, I know that this thread is mostly used for updates and help requests, and to be honest I regularly check this thread. However It is easy to lose track of it when there are 5-6 pages of updates each day. I just checked the compatibility list, and read some comments. Appearently project has advanced a lot since I last checked, and it seems like the Nintendon't exceeded the compatibility of Dios Mios (correct me if I am wrong, seriously I mean it, my sole purpose here is to get more information). I see that audio streaming is achieved. Now, I would like to ask which of the following games are fully playable (most of these are exclusive titles):

1080 Avelanche
Baten Kaitos: Origins
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
F-Zero GX
Geist
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda:
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Lost Kingdoms
Lost Kingdoms II
Luigis's Mansion
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Paper Marios: The Thousand Year Door
Phantasy Star Online: I and II Collection
P.N.03
Phantasy Star Online Episode III:
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Star Fox: Adventure (I know that this one still has audio problems)
Star Fox: Assault
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros: Melee

Some other Pokemon/Mario Stuff I left out and maybe some 3rd party exclusive titles. The entries on the compatibility list is still not up to date, and I would like to have some opinions on which of these games are currently perfectly playable on Wii with Nintendont.

Agains, sorry to interrupt.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi people

I don't mean to interrupt your business here, I know that this thread is mostly used for updates and help requests, and to be honest I regularly check this thread. However It is easy to lose track of it when there are 5-6 pages of updates each day. I just checked the compatibility list, and read some comments. Appearently project has advanced a lot since I last checked, and it seems like the Nintendon't exceeded the compatibility of Dios Mios (correct me if I am wrong, seriously I mean it, my sole purpose here is to get more information). I see that audio streaming is achieved. Now, I would like to ask which of the following games are fully playable (most of these are exclusive titles):

1080 Avelanche
Baten Kaitos: Origins
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
F-Zero GX
Geist
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda:
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Lost Kingdoms
Lost Kingdoms II
Luigis's Mansion
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Paper Marios: The Thousand Year Door
Phantasy Star Online: I and II Collection
P.N.03
Phantasy Star Online Episode III:
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Star Fox: Adventure (I know that this one still has audio problems)
Star Fox: Assault
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros: Melee

Some other Pokemon/Mario Stuff I left out and maybe some 3rd party exclusive titles. The entries on the compatibility list is still not up to date, and I would like to have some opinions on which of these games are currently perfectly playable on Wii with Nintendont.

Agains, sorry to interrupt.

They are only marked green on the compatibility list if they are fully playable from beginning to end:lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, excelente