Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Farowe

Farowe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2014
    Mexico
    Mexico City, Mexico
    I don´t intend to bother anybody but i am having an issue here with cheats. I have used the search button on this board and i can´t find anyone to provide me a solution to make cheats work on nintendont. Has ANYONE actually tested cheats on the latest revision?

2. Howard

Howard GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2012
    United States
    Try testing it in the wii version of need for speed nitro. I know if your using a gamecube controller it uses Analog r as the gas peddel and analog L as reverse gas. I believe it will do the same on the classic controller.

faku1810 likes this.
  3. Quicksilver88

Quicksilver88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2013
    United States
    Well I do use the forwarder.....didn't realize nintendont had an autoboot (does this just boot last game then?) and once you enable it how do you disable it? (button hold or something).

Ideally then I would like two forwarders...one that goes to Nintendont and one that goes to Nintedont auto boot, that should work. I will have play with it when I get home later.

4. Txustra

Txustra GBAtemp Fan

May 18, 2013
    Spain
    Hey.

Is there any way to change the controls layout on the Wii U pro controller?

I just don't like the Y=B / A=B setup.

5. Farowe

Farowe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2014
    Mexico
    Mexico City, Mexico
    You can´t customize, layouts are hard coded into the source for now; however, you can swap button layout with "-" button this will make A=X B=A Y=B X=Y

6. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Press select, or MINUS

7. Txustra

Txustra GBAtemp Fan

May 18, 2013
    Spain
    Is that only available on the r2.162 MOD from your signature? In the last revision I tried (2.158 if Im not wrong), the control layout were A=A, B=B, etc...

8. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Nope, it is also available in the official release

9. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Maybe I missed it in this thread, but didn't see anything on search. Is there a way to pass the game information from WiiFlow to the Nintendont loader? I have Nintendont selected as the loader in Wiiflow, but it just brings up the standard selection screen each time.

Or is everyone just using the forwarder to launch from there?

10. LinkFan16

LinkFan16 I link them all

Mar 15, 2009
    Germany
    Just boot into Nintendont from the Homebrew Channel, press B to get into the options and enable Autoboot. Then if you select a GC game in WiiFlow, it will directly boot the game with Nintendont instead of showing the game list.

gunner007 likes this.
  11. _47iscool

_47iscool GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2013
    United States
    The one with the nice gui.

12. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States

Thanks exactly what I was looking for.

13. b17bomber

b17bomber GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    I just did some trial and error. Analog triggers on PS3 controllers work correctly in 2.157, but don't work correctly in 2.158 or 2.163. How do I let the coders know?

Also, can I use the wii u pro controller wirelessly for multiplayer? And is there a way to enter options and disable HID loading?

14. VinsCool

VinsCool Cattus Incerta Tacitusque

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Yes, just sinc your wiiu pro controller like any wiimote in system menu, then you can use it wirelessly. to enter options, load nintendont, press "B" button, and disable hid controller from there.

15. b17bomber

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    Okay, I was confused. I had to have the game list open to press B to settings.

If I want to use my wii classic controller pro tied to the wii remote, how do I do that? Because on 2.158 all the lights are lit but I can't use it.

16. VinsCool

VinsCool Cattus Incerta Tacitusque

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    It is normal, plug it on after getting ingame, if you use the latest version 2.162, that shouldn't occur anymore.

17. b17bomber

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    Yes, I upgraded and it's flawless. Thank you.

18. Robfozz

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Super Smash Bros Melee isnt working for me on the latest version. It will boot up and play the intro just fine but then it will just freeze after being on the menus for a few seconds. It used to work perfectly on an older version, but I want to be able to use the wiimote+classic controller. Please help! Thanks!

19. gizzadahkidd

gizzadahkidd Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2014
    Canada
    i have pdp afterglow 3rd party wii u pro controller, will this work with bluetooth on nintendont, or do i need a mayflash adapter?

20. kongsnutz

kongsnutz QuickTimeEvent

Jul 19, 2008
    It works but in some games the analog sticks aren't full pressure

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted