Hacking Nintendont

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Is x-men legends series playable as yet?

DONT ASK.
Check the compatibility list.
If you dont have the game, why ask?
If you have the game, try it yourself and if it behaves differently from the compatibility list, then report here giving more details.

You said you speak English but I have never seen you making one complete sentence, in fact never more than five words. I seriously doubt that you really speak English. A bad translator is better than 5 words.

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to sicn in my wiimote and classic controler pro put it always get connected to port 4 insterad to port 1. does anybody else had this problem? becuase I tried whit F-zero Gx and star wars rogue leader and I got the same result I dont know what I am doing wrong I already tried to set the max number of pads to 1 but I get the same problem

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am trying to sicn in my wiimote and classic controler pro put it always get connected to port 4 insterad to port 1. does anybody else had this problem? becuase I tried whit F-zero Gx and star wars rogue leader and I got the same result I dont know what I am doing wrong I already tried to set the max number of pads to 1 but I get the same problem
if you have gc controller connected or hids, bt will always go last, connected to port 4 means only the 4 led is lighten up if all leds are on then it isnt connected at all.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it seem to connect the pad fine sometime, and then another time i wont get any sync lights on the pad at all and then another time all 4 sync lights will be lite.

Does there need to be a certain ISO that needs to be installed or patched??

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know because now I testing whit my wii remote plus it happened like you said four leds on and I had to disconect and recconect the controler classic pro for get it working

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

That happens with the new wii remotes (for Wii U). You have to disconnect and reconnect the ClassicController Pro when the game starts

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the mayflash GC to Classic Controller adapter and I have a question.

How does Nintendon't know when the GC trigger is pressed all the way down until clicked?

The back of the controler adapter says that the R button for GC is the R button on the CC so how can it be essentially 2 buttons? Is Nintendon't reading extra information from the Mayflash adapter? What about normal Wii titles, how do they interperet the difference between pressed and clicked?

And I can't seem to get Luigi's mansion to work using this setup.. The R button is always slightly pressed in while the controller is connected, making the game unplayable.. Anyone have any fixes for this?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the mayflash GC to Classic Controller adapter and I have a question.

How does Nintendon't know when the GC trigger is pressed all the way down until clicked?

The back of the controler adapter says that the R button for GC is the R button on the CC so how can it be essentially 2 buttons? Is Nintendon't reading extra information from the Mayflash adapter? What about normal Wii titles, how do they interperet the difference between pressed and clicked?

And I can't seem to get Luigi's mansion to work using this setup.. The R button is always slightly pressed in while the controller is connected, making the game unplayable.. Anyone have any fixes for this?

I'm not exactly sure what your asking. The adapter works perfect with Nintendont but be careful when you press start.

press start - switch button layout
press start twice - actually presses start
hold start - reset

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, CC select button is not a good choice for that feature since I'm sure I'm not the only one using this adapter for this purpose.. Great feature for the CC though.

What I'm saying is that in Super Mario Sunshine if you press the R trigger all the way down until it clicks, it puts you into a over the shoulder view for more accurate water spraying. If you don't click the trigger by pressing it all the way down until it clicks, the game keeps Mario moving around normally.

The classic controller, and the classic controller pro have digital R triggers. It's either pressed in, or not pressed. How does the mayflash Classic Controller differ from the normal design? The adapter shouldn't be able to make up a button that doesn't exist on the classic controller, yet Nintendon't knows. Kinda blows my mind.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, CC select button is not a good choice for that feature since I'm sure I'm not the only one using this adapter for this purpose.. Great feature for the CC though.

What I'm saying is that in Super Mario Sunshine if you press the R trigger all the way down until it clicks, it puts you into a over the shoulder view for more accurate water spraying. If you don't click the trigger by pressing it all the way down until it clicks, the game keeps Mario moving around normally.

The classic controller, and the classic controller pro have digital R triggers. It's either pressed in, or not pressed. How does the mayflash Classic Controller differ from the normal design? The adapter shouldn't be able to make up a button that doesn't exist on the classic controller, yet Nintendon't knows. Kinda blows my mind.

The classic controller has analog triggers

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.159 is up

-Fixed wii classic controller analog triggers getting stuck slightly in when
connecting using bluetooth

This change has not been throughly tested. It was eather post it now or in a couple days. beacuse at least 10 of you are complaining or contacted me about it it went up now.

I am also aware that those of you using bluetooth controllers that had a centering problem in version 2.156 now have a problem with the sticks when pushed all the way only act like their half pushed. I dont have time to fix it now it will be a couple of days. I dont need to hear any more about it.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, Do any of you have a chinese Wii U pro controller? Does it work or not WITH Nintendont? I intend to buy one, but I just want to make sure they work with nintendont...
Thank you for you feedback...

Howard thanks for the new version... Guys please read what Howard wrote... No more whinning ... we dont want to piss other developer... I just hope fix94 is getting some rest/fun and has the motivation to keep working on the project.

Reactions: drakorex

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All the PlayStation controllers are supported because they all use HID input which is what most common kind of controller. It was easy to code for this project early on compared to other controllers. Xbox controllers use an entirely different kind of input that no other controller uses so it's not supported.

Although there was someone who reported getting a 360 controller working with Nintendont using some expensive adapter. It was never confirmed by anyone else and the guy disappeared from the thread...

That's me you're referring to, I didn't fall off, just been reading bits and pieces everyday, amongst all the whining it's really hard to find pertinent information like version updates and progress reports.

Btw still rocking that nintendont with the Xbox360 controller and the adapter. Aside from analogue sensitivity (dead zones) haven't encountered any issues yet and all buttons are mapped, it actually works pleasantly well with gamecube games.

I seem to have misplaced my CC to try BT support, still looking for the damned thing.

Anyone else can't wait for that Gamecube adapter?

On a side subject No wonder FIX94 took a break, I don't blame any of the devs.

Btw to all the devs: this thread has over 1M views, goes to show much interest there is and you guy are all doing an amazing job.

Howard amazing contributor to the controller issues (Btw I didn't get a chance to try and use you recommendation to my issue yet, I will let you know how it turns out when I do), FIX94 is there anything he doesn't do or try to fix? And all the others contributing one way or another. Adeka your game testing and troubleshooting. I know I didn't name all the contributors just the first names that came to mind, faku1810 as well, etc...

Seriously, you guys are amazing and all the work you contribute is just as much.

People that don't code have no idea how time consuming it is, yet you guy do it daily along with taking care of real life. I know it can get hard to keep going sometimes, but remember one thing, the negative vocal minority always primes the satisfied majority.

Unfortunately we never take the time to just say thank you regularly enough for when we are happy with something, we tend to take it for granted.

Well here's a big THANK YOU, sincerely someone who truly cares and appreciates all the efforts you put in.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's me you're referring to, I didn't fall off, just been reading bits and pieces everyday, amongst all the whining it's really hard to find pertinent information like version updates and progress reports.

Btw still rocking that nintendont with the Xbox360 controller and the adapter. Aside from analogue sensitivity (dead zones) haven't encountered any issues yet and all buttons are mapped, it actually works pleasantly well with gamecube games.

I seem to have misplaced my CC to try BT support, still looking for the damned thing.

Anyone else can't wait for that Gamecube adapter?

On a side subject No wonder FIX94 took a break, I don't blame any of the devs.

Btw to all the devs: this thread has over 1M views, goes to show much interest there is and you guy are all doing an amazing job.

Howard amazing contributor to the controller issues (Btw I didn't get a chance to try and use you recommendation to my issue yet, I will let you know how it turns out when I do), FIX94 is there anything he doesn't do or try to fix? And all the others contributing one way or another. Adeka your game testing and troubleshooting. I know I didn't name all the contributors just the first names that came to mind, faku1810 as well, etc...

Seriously, you guys are amazing and all the work you contribute is just as much.

People that don't code have no idea how time consuming it is, yet you guy do it daily along with taking care of real life. I know it can get hard to keep going sometimes, but remember one thing, the negative vocal minority always primes the satisfied majority.

Unfortunately we never take the time to just say thank you regularly enough for when we are happy with something, we tend to take it for granted.

Well here's a big THANK YOU, sincerely someone who truly cares and appreciates all the efforts you put in.

Alright, glad to see that you still exist in this thread:lol:

Mind posting that adapter name here so we can get it added to the front post? You will not believe how often the question about the 360 controller is asked. It gets redundant

Edit: also message Howard so you can get that deadzone issue fixed

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, glad to see that you still exist in this thread:lol:

Mind posting that adapter name here so we can get it added to the front post? You will not believe how often the question about the 360 controller is asked. It gets redundant

Edit: also message Howard so you can get that deadzone issue fixed

So here's what's required to get your 360 controller to work.

I'm sure there are other adapters that work but those are the ones that I have and that I tested.

2 possible scenarios:

1) Using Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Requires 2 adapters:
A) CronusMax adapter (HID usb device) to convert XINPUT to HID.

B) Xbox360 PC adapter so the wireless controller syncs.

You connect the 360 pc adapter into the CronusMax and the latter into the USB port on your wii/wiiu.

P. S.: You can't use the charging cable for the 360 controller to connect straight into the CronusMax as the cable is only used for charging/power as there is no data transfer over that cable.

2) Using the wired Xbox 360 controller (not tested)

Requires 1 adapter:

A) CronusMax adapter (HID usb device) to convert XINPUT to HID.

Connect the wired controller into the CronusMax.

Goes without saying because it's an HID device a controller.ini is required for input configuration.

Hope it helps, if you have any questions feel free to let me know. Best to tag me to make sure I don't miss your question.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, Do any of you have a chinese Wii U pro controller? Does it work or not WITH Nintendont? I intend to buy one, but I just want to make sure they work with nintendont...
Thank you for you feedback...

Howard thanks for the new version... Guys please read what Howard wrote... No more whinning ... we dont want to piss other developer... I just hope fix94 is getting some rest/fun and has the motivation to keep working on the project.

I will look into it soon as I have one. I know Devolution didn't work for it, so I'm guessing the same will happen with Nintendont.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will look into it soon as I have one. I know Devolution didn't work for it, so I'm guessing the same will happen with Nintendont.

Happy to report they do in fact work! Well at least the one I have. I was quite surprised. The analogue stick did seem a little sensitive.

Reactions: darkseekerliu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs