Hacking Nintendont

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, almost "all" wish list solved with this update!!!

- bluetooth support
- multiplayer via bluetooth possible
- Analog triggers enabled (can play luigi's mansion and mario sunshine)

Guys today 09/05/2014 IS A DAY WE MUST CELEBRATE!!!!!

Thanks fix 94!!!! Enjoy my fellow tempers!!!!!

Reactions: ShadowOne333

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way for me to change the face buttons on the Pro Controller? I get the A=A, but I'd rather B=A and so forth. It makes playing some games, like Pro Skater, kind of awkward.

Funny enough I thought the same for THPS! It is awkward to reprogram your mind but its not the worst config for that game. Grind is almost always the "up" button (like Y on GC, triangle on PSX, Up-C on N64) but on the CC Pro is the "left" button which normally is flip trick.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
-added bluetooth support, so far you can use the wiiu pro controller, classic controller and classic controller pro, the controllers need to be synced with the system menu to work just like it is with other homebrew applications, credits to the original author of lwBT, the people behind the libogc port, the creators of the wiimote wiki entry on wiibrew.org and to TeHaxor69 for the wiiu pro controller documentation
-added raw rumble data support to controller.ini files, so far controller_ps2.ini and controller_Genreic_USB_Gamepad_PID=0079_VID=0006.ini have rumble support
IMPORTANT: The bluetooth code is very long so it is highly possible that they are new bugs coming with this version, dont be surprised when you encounter new problems

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!, I WAS THINKING THIS WILL HAPPEND IN A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! THANKS! THANK YOU VERY MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!.
Also, it's there the possibility in the future of getting Wii U GamePad support?.

Reactions: FanLuigi

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!, I WAS THINKING THIS WILL HAPPEND IN A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! THANKS! THANK YOU VERY MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!.
Also, it's there the possibility in the future of getting Wii U GamePad support?.

Hold your horses, man. XD
There is no way of implementing Wii U Gamepad support until the Wii U is hacked or Nintendo releases an update that makes the Wii U Gamepad buttons compatible with vWii.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny enough I thought the same for THPS! It is awkward to reprogram your mind but its not the worst config for that game. Grind is almost always the "up" button (like Y on GC, triangle on PSX, Up-C on N64) but on the CC Pro is the "left" button which normally is flip trick.
I was testing it out, I could do the flips and grabs, but every time I tried to grind I automatically went for X.
On a side note, I was also trying to Play Metroid Prime 2 and it told me to plug in my controller. I didn't have that problem with the other games I tested, and it may have just been a one-time thing. I'll have to check again.
Edit: I was going through WiiFlow and that game wasn't set up for Nintendon't, so it was user error.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hold your horses, man. XD
There is no way of implementing Wii U Gamepad support until the Wii U is hacked or Nintendo releases an update that makes the Wii U Gamepad buttons compatible with vWii.

Hm... yeah... well, maybe someday when Wii U is fully hacked, we can get GamePad support.

Reactions: FanLuigi

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Could we also get some useful mappings for the wiimote for things like resetting and exiting? Assuming everyone has wiimotes available we could get rid of the GC controller's messy button combos.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks FIX94 This is awesome.
You are a god in this scene now haha

There's only 1 thing left that I would like to be enabled and that is changing the controller ports live in game.

So for Metal Gear Solid TS we can change to port 2 during the boss fight.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm, it dosen't seems to work for me :huh: My wiimote plus my classic controller plugued in turned on after loading the legend of zelda windwaker, but the 4 leds are ON, and the controller dosen't respond. I can turn it off and resync it, but my classic controller doesn't react on my buttons input. Anyone knows what I did wrong?

Edit: nevermind, I unplugued it and replugued it again, it now works :lol:

Reactions: ShadowOne333

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
There's only 1 thing left that I would like to be enabled and that is changing the controller ports live in game.
So for Metal Gear Solid TS we can change to port 2 during the boss fight.
That's actually a good point for what I suggested about the wiimote, the wiimote has 4 led lights so lighting one for the current GC controller port could be used and by pressing a button you could emulate changing ports, it's just an idea unfortunately.
The Home button on the CC takes you back to the loader.

Ah, then that begs the question: "if we can use the Home button on the CC, why can't we use it on just the Wii remote?" :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually a good point for what I suggested about the wiimote, the wiimote has 4 led lights so lighting one for the current GC controller port could be used and by pressing a button you could emulate changing ports, it's just an idea unfortunately.

Ah, then that begs the question: "if we can use the Home button on the CC, why can't we use it on just the Wii remote?" :P

Bluetooth isn't perfect and I'm sure that there's a reason why, but can't we just accept it for what it is? We finally have it implemented, people should be more happy about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk