Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hey guys i notice XIII was green on comparability list. im still having same issue, did i do something wrong? i used GCMUtility for iso to shrunk it, ill double check see if i did something wrong
xiii was broken when the new multidol setting were added it keeps rebooting itself when selecting new game, preety much like godzilla reboots as soon as you win the first fight in adventure mode.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i notice XIII was green on comparability list. im still having same issue, did i do something wrong? i used GCMUtility for iso to shrunk it, ill double check see if i did something wrong
try dmtoolbox to shrink it and if that does not help then it has to be a 1:1 iso (not shrunk)

But will it be released? BTW, SADX has double input, you can't jump.

I just found out that he was importing the code from nintendont and he is give all credit to FIX94, emu_kidd and tueidj
I don't know about sadx (what is that game) sorry I don't know all the acronyms for some of the games lol

Reactions: bm123456

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try dmtoolbox to shrink it and if that does not help then it has to be a 1:1 iso (not shrunk)

I just found out that he was importing the code from nintendont and he is give all credit to FIX94, emu_kidd and tueidj
I don't know about sadx (what is that game) sorry I don't know all the acronyms for some of the games lol

Sonic Adventure DX or SADX. Burnout 2 has no music,, like, at all.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Sonic Adventure DX

Sonic Adventure DX or SADX. Burnout 2 has no music,, like, at all.

Emmmm...
My bad, I just verified if the game booted or not due to several people saying it didn't boot.
It boots on my Wii, but with no BGM at all.

Only get sound effect and announcer voices, that's all.
Burnout 2 still has no audio streaming working.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burnout 2 doesn't use audio streaming as I did get audio to work on Dios Mios, that had sound, so methinks there's a more underlying issue in the DSP code for that game and any that use that DSP....but yeah, Dios Mios definitely had sound in that game when I tested it last year. Very weird.

Aozz2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ill try that later, i been using my sd card for my gamecube games but i just got my account on new 3ds so it be awhile before i try again, thanks for the help

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Burnout 2 doesn't use audio streaming as I did get audio to work on Dios Mios, that had sound, so methinks there's a more underlying issue in the DSP code for that game and any that use that DSP....but yeah, Dios Mios definitely had sound in that game when I tested it last year. Very weird.
not every sounds are working on nintendont yet that is known audiostreaming didnt fix noone audiostreaming games that had no bgm among other issues.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not every sounds are working on nintendont yet that is known audiostreaming didnt fix noone audiostreaming games that had no bgm among other issues.

Which is weird, as the game had music on Dios Mios, but as long as the devs are aware of it. Do I need to submit a bug report on Google?

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ill try that later, i been using my sd card for my gamecube games but i just got my account on new 3ds so it be awhile before i try again, thanks for the help
if dmtoolbox don't work then it probably doesn't work with nintendont, before you shrink the iso use an md5 checker and check the md5 hash with the one from redump.org to make sure it is a good rip if that is the case then re-rip the iso then check the iso again

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Will max pads ever be automated? I noticed that multiplayer games will always show all four ports used despite selecting 1 pad only, it's annoying in some games, where it forcibly asks the 2nd player to press start to play.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will max pads ever be automated? I noticed that multiplayer games will always show all four ports used despite selecting 1 pad only, it's annoying in some games, where it forcibly asks the 2nd player to press start to play.

And it breaks games like Burnout 2, prevents it from loading and has to be set to 1.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished testing my entire Game Cube library of 119 games with Nintendont r2.147 most games seem to work fine, I'll lest below the games that had issues:

-Batman Vengeance (black screen)
-Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg (game crashes on save screen)
-F-Zero AX (black screen)
-Frogger Ancient Shadow (black screen)
-Godzilla - Destroy All Monsters (resets game after winning the first match)
-Kao The Kangaroo - Round 2 (crashes after first screen)
-Mario Kart Arcade GP (GC controller doesn't work when save is enabled, confirm?)
-Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (crashes after character select screen)
-Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (Noise at first screen, black screen when you select a game)
-Namco Museum 50th Anniversary (bgm works fine but selecting a game goes to black screen)
-Need For Speed - Most Wanted (freezes on first screen)
-Pac-Man Fever (black screen)
-Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 (black screen)
-Sonic Adventure DX (Double click when you hit a button, Game Gear games work fine)
-Sonic Gems Collection (loading Sonic CD causes the game to freeze on loading screen)
-Super Monkey Ball Adventure (black screen)
-The Simpsons Hit & Run (freezes on first screen)
-Virtua Striker 4 2006 (black screen)

Also I noticed that Auto Swap Disc feature no longer works which mean to play disc 2 you have to select it individually!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
isnt simpsons hit and run another game that needs maxpads set to 1? just wondering since it has been a game that only works for some ppl just guessing.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished testing my entire Game Cube library of 119 games with Nintendont r2.147 most games seem to work fine, I'll lest below the games that had issues:

Also I noticed that Auto Swap Disc feature no longer works which mean to play disc 2 you have to select it individually!

I can confirm Simpsons hit and run always freezes on first screen. It used to work in earlier revisions. The pal version works perfect though.

NFS Most wanted works perfectly. Your iso might be corrupt

I think all your other games are known issues

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting note, the Sonic DX demo in the Gamecube Preview Disk May 2003 also exhibits the jump + dash bug, and it also happens with real GC controllers on my original Wii, so it's not exclusive to Wii U or HID controllers (to be honest, I'm not sure if anybody tested if it is, but meh).
I'm not sure which build do you have but I have the alpha build, the one with the Dreamcast textures (I also have other beta Sonic games like Mega Collection and Sonic Heroes) I can confirm that unlike the final version the Alpha version works just fine with Nintendont, funny thing is in Dios Mios and Dolphin the Alpha version crashes a lot, like ALOT!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii