Hacking Nintendont

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just another revision, especially interesting for people who actually use the sd card build, now I can actually play from it and dont need to wait 10 minutes for something to load:
-heavly increased sd buffer from 2kb to 64kb which makes playing from slow sd cards actually enjoyable
-fixed two possible small patch bugs

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just another revision, especially interesting for people who actually use the sd card build, now I can actually play from it and dont need to wait 10 minutes for something to load:
-heavly increased sd buffer from 2kb to 64kb which makes playing from slow sd cards actually enjoyable
-fixed two possible small patch bugs

Excellent as I use the SD version of Nintendont (haven't tried out the HDD build yet, not sure why, I suppose I can try that too). Would it help to shrink the ISO images on the SD card?

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can anyone please confirm if Burn out 2 is no longer working with v1.126? it gets to the loading... please wait screen and stays there forever. Thank you!

EDITED: and Super Mario Sunshine.
Pepois

_47iscool

Feststellend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G3AE69 LOTR - The Third Age

Does not disc swap when it needs the second disc, instead it freezes up just before asking you to swap it. Also has the exact same problem on dios mios.

Note:
I have tried naming the the second disc to "disc2.iso" and "gam1.iso"

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
G3AE69 LOTR - The Third Age

Does not disc swap when it needs the second disc, instead it freezes up just before asking you to swap it. Also has the exact same problem on dios mios.

Note:
I have tried naming the the second disc to "disc2.iso" and "gam1.iso"

gam1? it has to be game.iso for the first disc, and disc2.iso for the second. If the game freezes before asking to swap then it's problem with the game and not really with the disc swapping itself, in my opinion.

_47iscool

Feststellend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gam1? it has to be game.iso for the first disc, and disc2.iso for the second. If the game freezes before asking to swap then it's problem with the game and not really with the disc swapping itself, in my opinion.

OK, maybe gam1.iso is for devo. But still I have tried disc2.iso and can't get it to work.

Does anyone know if trimming multi-disc ISO's, will affect it? Maybe this is this problem, maybe I should try them both as full un-altered ISO's

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
OK, maybe gam1.iso is for devo. But still I have tried disc2.iso and can't get it to work.

Does anyone know if trimming multi-disc ISO's, will affect it? Maybe this is this problem, maybe I should try them both as full un-altered ISO's

It might be so, it is recommended to always use full isos

Reactions: _47iscool

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Give us more info. What Wii do you use? PAL or NTSC iso? Loaded via Nintendont or via US loader? What settings do you use?
Here is what i use for MoH:EA and the game has worked perfectly from the start:
NTSC ISO [GONE69], PAL 4.3 original Wii, scart to CRT, auto booted via USBL GX, using nintendont r126, video force PAL60, MCemu ON, all other settings OFF, Wavebird controller.

Try booting the game from nintendont loader itself, and mess with the settings (video, maxpads:1, etc)
That's why I uploaded the log, it says most of the info about the game.

Medal Of Honor: European Assault [GONE69] (NTSC-U), 1:1 iso, vWii (Wii U).
Loaded from Nintendon't (I never use additional loaders for Devo or Nintendon't)
I also stated before that I only have MC Emu, HID and USB on, all others are off.

Also, what is the CRT?
I already tried forcing the video to NTSC, I haven't tried the PAL settings since the iso is not PAL, although I want to get a PAL iso just to see if I can get it to boot, (since it seems that my 1:1 rip doesn't work), but can't find the PAL version.

So you are using the NTSC-U version of the game in a PAL Wii forcing it to PAL 60Mhz?

game.iso is also used by Devo, I don't know what kind of loader uses gam1.iso
I can confirm this because I use both loaders alternatively for the same games and they use both:

game.iso
disc2.iso

For multi-disc games.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That's why I uploaded the log, it says most of the info about the game.

Medal Of Honor: European Assault [GONE69] (NTSC-U), 1:1 iso, vWii (Wii U).
Loaded from Nintendon't (I never use additional loaders for Devo or Nintendon't)
I also stated before that I only have MC Emu, HID and USB on, all others are off.

Also, what is the CRT?
I already tried forcing the video to NTSC, I haven't tried the PAL settings since the iso is not PAL, although I want to get a PAL iso just to see if I can get it to boot, (since it seems that my 1:1 rip doesn't work), but can't find the PAL version.

So you are using the NTSC-U version of the game in a PAL Wii forcing it to PAL 60Mhz?

game.iso is also used by Devo, I don't know what kind of loader uses gam1.iso
I can confirm this because I use both loaders alternatively for the same games and they use both:

game.iso
disc2.iso

For multi-disc games.

CRT is how you call the older "fat" tvs, since nowadays all tvs are lcd/led. Since those are smaller, some people likes them better for use with low resolution consoles. And just in case, i think SCART is an european video cable to connect the console.

It seems he does force PAL60 with the NTSC iso, so you should give it a try.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
CRT is how you call the older "fat" tvs, since nowadays all tvs are lcd/led. Since those are smaller, some people likes them better for use with low resolution consoles. And just in case, i think SCART is an european video cable to connect the console.

It seems he does force PAL60 with the NTSC iso, so you should give it a try.
I think he forces PAL60 on the NTSC iso because he has a PAL Wii, if he doesn't force the video output, he would have no display at all.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If people uses Nintendon't to play "Competetively" on Smash Bros Melee....
Then wrong app.

First of all you don't have the multiplayer option (Well, at least for vWii, Wiis can still play with the 4 NGC controllers)
And you don't have online connection to play against others worldwide.

It's a fighting game, yes, obviously lag is quite noticeable when you are playing a fighting game more than in other genre of games, but it is not gameplay-killing at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid