Hacking Nintendont

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried the nintendont wad you ported and nintendont loads but i keep getting a stack dump if I choose sd or usb on original wii
Strange... I will test my self if it appear to me.

EDIT: It happends to me too, I will try to fix it, but I'm not sure if it will work, if it works, I'll contact you.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In the case this forwarder doesn't work, Don't worry, I 'll make another one but this it will do 100% by mine, I think in the porting to Wii process I had made an error, so if I can't fix this forwarder, I'll make another one.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the case this forwarder doesn't work, Don't worry, I 'll make another one but this it will do 100% by mine, I think in the porting to Wii process I had made an error, so if I can't fix this forwarder, I'll make another one.
Strange... I will test my self if it appear to me.

EDIT: It happends to me too, I will try to fix it, but I'm not sure if it will work, if it works, I'll contact you.
that is fine, thanks

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about the other way around, vWii to Wii forwarder? Or do vWii forwarder wads also work on a normal Wii with no problems not Wii U?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mmm... I was thinking... JoostinOnline, It could be a problem with Nintendont? or it's my forwarder fault? you can do a revision that makes Nintendont compatible with my port?

PD:If you ask why I'm thinking it maybe be Nintendont fault its because my forwarder boot it, but it shown code dump when select SD/USB.

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're interested, I have compiled "forwarder_no_splash_v12" sources and packed it in your WAD
Sources of the forwarder are included.

works great in my Wii, Nintendont boots and launches games perfectly. It checks for Nintendont\boot.dol first, then Nintendont\loader.dol (if boot.dol not found)

https://mega.nz/#!CNsEUbKa!pI0TlhODt62CJj23WHS07aPuoZbQ-_OHP352WpDFhks

Last edited by Badablek, , Reason: removed outdated link to forwarder
Reactions: zombieman

WarMachine77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's detecting nothing on my USB drive (use it for wii games-WBFS) , I have another partition in FAT32. Set it as active and primary. Hopefully it works this time around.

And it's not working. Hmmm...what can I do differently? I've formatted it in FAT32 again with 32k clusters just in case, BUT maybe I can verify the image with DIOS MIOS

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Mmm... I was thinking... JoostinOnline, It could be a problem with Nintendont? or it's my forwarder fault? you can do a revision that makes Nintendont compatible with my port?

PD:If you ask why I'm thinking it maybe be Nintendont fault its because my forwarder boot it, but it shown code dump when select SD/USB.
I don't know why it would cause a crash. :(

WarMachine77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. My PS3 controller doesn't seem to want to co-operate. HIDTest detects nothing and it doesn't work. I've put the .ini on the root of the SD and the USB for good measure, but alas, nothing.

Already tested this with another ps3 controller and it yielded the same results. I use both regularly so I really doubt it's those. Is this a problem with the latest release?

WarMachine77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait...sorry about all the posts. Game detected but...am I supposed to plug my controller into the back?

USB HDD is using a Y-Cable.

I guess I have to get a new USB device =/

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait...sorry about all the posts. Game detected but...am I supposed to plug my controller into the back?

You can use the front just fine. It might only work with one port though, so try it out.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Buy a usb extension and plug hdd into the front usb port

about $1 on ebay or amazon.

Edit: Joostin said you can use the front port. I thought front port only worked with sd games?

Reactions: WarMachine77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: lost 30 po unds so for +1