pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks, will try it
Post automatically merged:

nope, didnt work unfortunately
are you sure your iso is good? does your iso match the redump md5?
Mario Superstar Baseball uses audiostreaming so if you passed the game throigh any program that isnt dmtoolbox you broke the audiostreaming and nintendont wont play the game.

Reactions: andreiarturo

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
that might be it. I passed it through the nkit processing tool so will try dmtoolbox
Edit: Thank you, it worked :D
you shouldnt ever pass isos for nintendont through nkit ever, it will break them, even some of your games might break half way through because nintendont does not officially support nkit stuff.

HottoMiruku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
First of all if my message is not in the right place please excuse me, it's my first message here.
I have a Wii U with Tiramisu and Bloopair to use a third-party Switch controller to act as a Wii U Pro Controller and works as expected.
I have also vWii with HBC inside and Nintendont.
I would like to use this controller that I use with Bloopair inside Nintendont but if I google I can't find a right post/instructions, is this possible? which instructions I should follow?
If I can't use this controller I would like to use my Gamecube controller but wireless, there is a Mayflash adapter to connect the Gamecube controller as Classic controller (it should work inside Nintendont as it acts as Classic controller) but I don't know if this adapter supports the Rumble.

Thanks in advance

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First of all if my message is not in the right place please excuse me, it's my first message here.
I have a Wii U with Tiramisu and Bloopair to use a third-party Switch controller to act as a Wii U Pro Controller and works as expected.
I have also vWii with HBC inside and Nintendont.
I would like to use this controller that I use with Bloopair inside Nintendont but if I google I can't find a right post/instructions, is this possible? which instructions I should follow?
If I can't use this controller I would like to use my Gamecube controller but wireless, there is a Mayflash adapter to connect the Gamecube controller as Classic controller (it should work inside Nintendont as it acts as Classic controller) but I don't know if this adapter supports the Rumble.

Thanks in advance
not possible nintendont is a wii app meaning it runs in vwii so any wiiu app bloopair,hidtovpad does not run in vwii mode at all.

Also any adapter that connects to wiimote does not support rumble since they emulate classic controllers, and classic controllers do not rumble.

HottoMiruku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
not possible nintendont is a wii app meaning it runs in vwii so any wiiu app bloopair,hidtovpad does not run in vwii mode at all.

Also any adapter that connects to wiimote does not support rumble since they emulate classic controllers, and classic controllers do not rumble.
what about an official wii u pro controller? I saw youtube videos of people using it, also mod of nintendont as WUP that claim to support this but I was not able to make it work.
Thanks for your answer.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
what about an official wii u pro controller? I saw youtube videos of people using it, also mod of nintendont as WUP that claim to support this but I was not able to make it work.
Thanks for your answer.
an official wiiu pro controller works just fine on nintendont with rumble, any 3rd party /fake controllers most likely dont work at all on nintendont. i use my wiiu pro all the time.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For wireless the Official Wii U Pro Controller is the best controller as it is wireless (obviously) and its layout is close enough to the GameCube controller layout and has rumble. It also works in Nintendont on the Wii witch is great.

antonyfirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the prompt answer! I will try to lay down all the useful information I can.
First of all, I play my games on the Wii U Gamepad screen. They have usually worked.
I have tested more games, and this is what I have collected:
- some games are still working (such as Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Def Jam - both if which are GC games)
- some games that used to start, now freeze: for example, Gamecube remake of Bonk Adventure, and Turbografx16 Bink's Revenge.
The game asks if I want to use the Gamepad screen only, I confirm, then the splash screen is visualized, the Wii banner is shown, then black screen. The only way to switch off the console, then, is to detach the power plug from the wall.
I prepare all my GC games with Teconmoon WiiVC injector.
For the Turbografx, N64 and Snes I use UWUVCI AIO.

Thank you for helping me!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks for the prompt answer! I will try to lay down all the useful information I can.
First of all, I play my games on the Wii U Gamepad screen. They have usually worked.
I have tested more games, and this is what I have collected:
- some games are still working (such as Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Def Jam - both if which are GC games)
- some games that used to start, now freeze: for example, Gamecube remake of Bonk Adventure, and Turbografx16 Bink's Revenge.
The game asks if I want to use the Gamepad screen only, I confirm, then the splash screen is visualized, the Wii banner is shown, then black screen. The only way to switch off the console, then, is to detach the power plug from the wall.
I prepare all my GC games with Teconmoon WiiVC injector.
For the Turbografx, N64 and Snes I use UWUVCI AIO.

Thank you for helping me!
well first off wiivc injects that use native wiiu emulators like turbografx,n64 and snes are its own thing if they dont work i have no idea, they are totally installed and contained in your wiiu nand or wiiu formatted hdd so unless your wiiu memory is starting to corrupt they should work, if they dont work i would be a bit worried unless you changed your hacking method like switch from cbhc to tiramisu/aroma or something.or you have them on usb formatted hdd and maybe the wire is not well plugged or your hdd crapping out.

Are you installing everything on nand or have a wiiu formatted hdd?

Last edited by pedro702,

antonyfirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have done some more tests!

I have deleted the "shared data" of the Turbografx game (Bonk's revenge) and it starts the first time.
If I close it (by pressing the home button) and then reopen the game, it will freeze every time at the splash screen (no black screen in this case) and i need to disconnect the wii u from power. If I go to data management again, and delete the shared data again, then it starts again only for the first time. I dont know how to fix the issue, but it should be manageable somehow!

The Pc genjin game doesnt have any "shared data", only game data and even the workaround above is not applicable.

I install all in my games 64 gb kingston usb key.

I use Haxchii to jailbreak my wiiu every time. Should I upgrade to newer methods?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB Flash drives are notorious for giving you issues and are not recommended. USB External HDD or SD card are much better choices. Of course Injected games can only be on the Wii U internal Memory or Wii U formatted USB External HDD.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
USB Flash drives are notorious for giving you issues and are not recommended. USB External HDD or SD card are much better choices. Of course Injected games can only be on the Wii U internal Memory or Wii U formatted USB External HDD.
I have no problems with using a USB flash drive for Nintendont, it all depends on the brand of flash drive you use. But either way, an SD card is recommended for this purpose if you are willing to use an external HDD for your Wii games.

antonyfirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thing is, all the other games work without issue, I finished several games, so I don't think that the usb key would be the culprit, in this specific scenario.

Anyway, your post make me think that I could still take advantage of nand and sd cards for better performance... for that purpose, could you suggest a good adapter?

Reactions: SylverReZ

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii and Wii U's internal SD Card reader is pretty slow and can cause issues with some FMV videos like the intro to Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Keep in mind that if you use injects you lose the ability to use the USB ports for anything other than a Wii U formatted external HDD.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
could you suggest a good adapter?
Would prefer a high-quality SD card adapter and not any cheap one that corrupts the card everytime you read/write to it. I'd personally recommend an ANKER 2-in-1 USB card reader.

Reactions: antonyfirst

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.