Hacking Nintendont

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
if he makes injects the background means nothing since he will never see it since it will just autoboot the injected isos lol
I know this I'm meaning if he decides to store some games on SD I have heavily compressed games and they work fine from SD I also launch them from usb loader or Wiiflow

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I know this I'm meaning if he decides to store some games on SD I have heavily compressed games and they work fine from SD I also launch them from usb loader or Wiiflow

he wants to use the wiiu gamepad so he needs to inject so if he doesnt want to use the SD the only choice he has is per game injection on wiiu nand/wiiu formated hdd, atleast from what i gathered he wants to do is use usb and not SD from his coments.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does Nintendont still getting updates?
every game runs what updates do you want? beside the bug with usb controllers and vwii injects on latest release there should be no need for updates.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Can use gamepad with injected version of Nintendon't and launching any game from SD card still allows gamepad I have all my games on SD Card and play on gamepad

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can use gamepad with injected version of Nintendon't and launching any game from SD card still allows gamepad I have all my games on SD Card and play on gamepad

im gonna try inject Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Ultimate All-Stars on TeconMoon im trying to get the keys and i got some gamecube and Wii from Wii U usb Helper that give me quick coverting from iso and wbfs to apps

I'm all set found all keys for TeconMoon :)

Last edited by FanNintendo,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
im gonna try inject Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Ultimate All-Stars on TeconMoon im trying to get the keys and i got some gamecube and Wii from Wii U usb Helper that give me quick coverting from iso and wbfs to apps

I'm all set found all keys for TeconMoon :)
Ok cool however I normally use Teconmoons injector my self but recently discovered a new tool haven't tried it yet but looks promising
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-uwuvci-injectiine.486781/

Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by danny19901,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I added a link for a icon and banner for you also in that thread it's just right click save image as

The icon was AI downscaled so it shouldn't of lost any quality at all there both the correct image sizes
i just read how duh of me just find image and covert it from png to tga 2 different sizes
can you guys please move this talk to another thread? this is about nintendont and not about making banners for wii games or even gc games, use the banner thread or just talk via PM.

Reactions: FanNintendo

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small issue?
I am running Nintendont through USB Loader GX. When I select a GameCube game it loads into Nintendont just fine... but its the last Gamecube iso that I played. Like its always loading the same "last game" I selected, not the one I actually picked from the USB Loader GX launcher. Is there a setting or something I am missing?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small issue?
I am running Nintendont through USB Loader GX. When I select a GameCube game it loads into Nintendont just fine... but its the last Gamecube iso that I played. Like its always loading the same "last game" I selected, not the one I actually picked from the USB Loader GX launcher. Is there a setting or something I am missing?
Try deleting the "nincfg.bin" file from where ever Nintendont is stored. If using an SD card make sure it's not locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?