Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. NicoBrenChan

NicoBrenChan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2019
    Brazil
    São Rafael, São Paulo
    So your control is incompatible with USB-HID.

2. Laguro

Laguro Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2019
    Russia
    That's bad.. thx anyway

3. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    Germany
    I have a question for the error of turok evolution ntsc-u version. with nintendont all cutscene are skipped after 30 seconds. the last time i tried turok, it was 1-2 years ago. at that time i thought that it will be fixed some day. because i would like to play it in ntsc not pal ^^ now i tried it again and the error is still there. will it be fixed one day? or it is not possible? the pal version plays the cutscenes fine, but the gameplay is not optimized. thanx for the answer in advance ;)

4. Grmmish

Grmmish GBAtemp Fan

Sep 6, 2018
    United States
    Sorry. I don't have your answer but... Turok Evolution?? Man I had fun with that game but that was when I just had fun with anything and whatever I had. That game is so bad! Bad graphics, odd controls as far as I remember and a glitch fest. XDD I don't think the voice acting was that good either.... Why would you even care for that garbage? XDDDD

5. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    take a picture of your nintendont settings and see your iso md5.

6. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    Germany
    in the compatibility list there have someone also post this. so i am not the only one who have this problem:

-> ERROR, game skip ALL cut scenes (only 30 seconds of cut scenes

File MD5 FAED7E27740270E4184C97018B2C8B36
    File SHA-1 080DA776FCE1E3D2F0C5091675A6CD5DC226C05B
    File CRC32 3B09F9ED

nintendont setting are default. but it doesn't matter if are they default or not.

7. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    i always hear people saying they have default settings when they dont just take a picture of it.

8. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    Germany
    i dont know if it does matter, but i start my games over usbloader gx. i will take pictures....

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

tried also now directly over nintendont loader. same problem.

Attached Files:

9. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    Germany
    because i am nostalgic ^^

10. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    well now you must wait to see if fix94 comes out of its retirement and makes any fixes to nintendont, you can make the pal version forced ntsc videomode and force progressive it might work and you basically get the ntsc version.

11. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    Germany
    already tried that, but forcing pal480p gives me no picture on my tv. also tried with force ntsc and progressive patch. i also tried 60hz for eu pal gecko codes and then force 480p also same problem. but i think the codes are not working. perhaps a fixed 60hz patch to the iso will work with 480p but i didn't find one. the censored german version i didn't trie, because i do not like censored games ^^

12. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    tryed forcing ntsc videomode, enablçe patch 50hz and force progressive aswhell?

13. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    Germany
    yes i tried several combinations but i have no luck with turok pal. most games i have the ntsc version and a few pal version in german language. ntsc nearly every game works in 480p. pal version which i have no luck with 480p or 60z are talse of symphonia and turok evolution. i do like playing in progressive mode because the interlaced picture hurts my eyes ^^

Last edited by Gabberhead, Jan 13, 2019
  14. dcx6723

dcx6723 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2016
    France
    If you have no picture on TV, push the buttons LIKE A multiple times to skip the selection screens.

Else I recommend you the Wii U version, all PAL titles runs in 480p without issues.

15. Mikitok

Mikitok Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2019
    New Zealand
    Its posible remap buttons? I play Metroid Prime 2 and bottons not similar than game cube controller

16. dcx6723

dcx6723 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2016
    France
    On wii classic controller, there is a combination to swap controls and get PS2 controls for games.

17. Mikitok

Mikitok Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2019
    New Zealand
    I use wii u gamepad for play games what steps I need for remap buttons?

18. dcx6723

dcx6723 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2016
    France
    I'm not sure this feature exist for the gamepad, try the select button :
    • If you press "-" on your classic controller/wiiu pro controller, it will change the control scheme to be rotated a quarter clockwise or back to the original control scheme

19. Mikitok

Mikitok Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2019
    New Zealand
    I try later

20. NicoBrenChan

NicoBrenChan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2019
    Brazil
    São Rafael, São Paulo
    Hello. I'm thinking of buying this controller to play at Nintendont.
    I was wondering if anyone has tested any control of this model.
    It is for PS2, and has a USB to be used on PS3. Will it be used directly by the receiver's USB, or will I have to
    use a PS2 to USB adapter?

36850891_1GG.