Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. UltraDolphinRevolution

UltraDolphinRevolution GBAtemp Fan

Jul 30, 2016
    Gambia, The
    USB GX Loader has an option to only show games (somewhere at the top) and you can download box arts.

2. 8580

8580 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2018
    Switzerland
    I have a working fix for Super Mario Sunshine, but because I'm a new member here I am not allowed to post links (geez!). Workaround: Uploaded link to the fix in a .txt file (geez!).

Attached Files:

3. Franciscop98

Franciscop98 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Venezuela
    This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to merge the individual save memory cards emulated with Nintendont into a multi memory card? Recently, I figured you could get the GC BIOS and get full nostalgia mode on. Because I'm really into the nostalgia, I then figured to use a multi memory card, specially for when I get around to MGS, for the Psycho fight. I don't want to lose the save data I already have by themselves, but can't figure a way to "combine" the individual save files.

Any help?

This is a re-post from a thread I made on the Wii Hacking forum with no replies.

4. ccfman2004

ccfman2004 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 5, 2008
    United States
    One way is to use the computer program Dolphin which is GameCube/Wii emulator and you can load emulated memory cards and move saves around. Keep in mind that Nintendont has memory issues with emulated memory cards higher than 1019 Block due to the limited amount of RAM available.

Currently you can't use Slot B due to memory limitations.

Franciscop98 likes this.
  5. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    So, I have a suggestion and a problem.

In reverse order.

I am playing the wind waker randomized game and I booted up the game to find that the save was corrupted, I have no idea if its an issue with the nintendon't or the randomizer itself (I posted the issue on the WW rando discord, as it happens I am not the only one who has issue with the game) so I am leaving this here in hopes of someone who has played the rando can point me if its me or whatever.

The suggestion I have is for nintendon't as a whole... would it be possible to have individualized game settings? So that I can say play LOZ:TP with Virtual memcard but not Metroid Prime 1. As it is, I have to remember to turn off virtual memcard emulation whenever I don't want to use it. Individualized settings could be a neat addition (assuming it is possible)

6. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Scotland
    My sincere apologies if this has been spoken about previously but i cannot seem to find an answer!

Is it at all possible to have the gamepad as a controller for certain wii games such as NSMBW for instance? I know the process of wii mode and such but my thinking is that if gamecube games are being run in wii mode and we have controller support there, why not for a wii iso?

It has always annoyed me that the big N didn't implement that from the start and i am currently blown away by the capabilities of Nintendont and the injects i can play now.... So a big many thanks for that!

Again, sorry if someone is sick of explaining this elsewhere!

7. flarewolf56

flarewolf56 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    i need help i downloaded the hid test v6 and booted it and used my usb ps3 controller which is a third party controller from the company @play i bought it at gamestop but the hidtest v6 says it works cause when i press the buttons on the controller the values change so i put back in the regular boot.dol for nintendont and again i load the game i want to play once it loads i plug in my usb ps3 controller (yes native controller is turned off) but the game does not respond to my ps3 controller can anyone help me figure out why please?

8. Vivfou

Vivfou Newbie

Newcomer
    Yesterday
    United Kingdom
    Hello guys,
    I have two soft moded nintendo Wii, I have tried to use Nintendont for weeks but I can't figure out what is not working.
    I have got the last version of Nintendont, I have tried on USB keys (Sandisk Cruze, Pny, Samsung, Toshiba), on differents SD (Sandisk 8, 16, 32gb, samsung 16,32gb all class 10).
    I can launch Nintendont, I haven't turn any options in nintendont, it's by default.
    Whatever I do, after I click on a game, it starts and Freeze at the first image, Burnout freeze on the loading, Lord of the rings freeze on the loading circle, Mario Kart DD freeze as soon as loaded, Zelda freeze too, I have tried about 15 20 differents game on all differents devices, I have formated all the devices on FAT 32 32kb, it is always the same problem.
    I have tried to use an older version, It is the same, freeze when the game start.
    I have watched a lot of youtube video, read a lot of tutorials, my last solution was to post on this forum.
    Hopefully somebody will read this post and help me to find a solution.

Regards, Vivfou

9. ca032769

ca032769 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2012
    United States
    Riverside, CA
    Don't use flash drives!!! This is most likely your main issue.

Use a real external hard drive that has it's own power supply or a Y-Cable to make sure it's getting enough power.

10. Vivfou

Vivfou Newbie

Newcomer
    Yesterday
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for your answer.
    I have tried to load up game from sd cards too and I have got the same issue, I have tried once from a Samsung s2 1tb hard drive and it was the same problem, I will try to get my hand on a real hard drive with enough power.

Edit: I have just ordered a y cable for my hard drive so I can see if it is a problem of power

Last edited by Vivfou, Dec 17, 2018 at 9:24 PM
  11. _DrBecks_

_DrBecks_ Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2018
    Germany
    Check your C(IOS) ... maybe there is a problem?

12. Vivfou

Vivfou Newbie

Newcomer
    Yesterday
    United Kingdom
    I have just redone a re installation of everything following mod mii, and the cios 58, and I still got the same problem.
    I Have done a Syscheck also, my cios 58 seems to be fine.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Last edited by Vivfou, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:35 PM
  13. _DrBecks_

_DrBecks_ Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2018
    Germany
    I will check your configuration later with my pc. Something feels weird about this constellation i hope you use the right usb port??? I had a similar problem ages ago. Please delete everything and use the newest Build (released today)